Jealous Much Luhan Hyung?-Sehun

I Finally Found You-Us (EDITING)

Warning:Hunhan/Hanhun moment...

"Hyung,why are you here with Seohyun?" Sehun said with a little jealous tone.

You and Sehun stared at each other remembering about what happened earlier.

"Oh-um I just wanted to ask her about-Um Yoona! Luhan said with a fake smile.

*Whew!I thought Luhan hyung was starting to like Seohyun...* Sehun thought.

"Hey whose your that guy over there?" He asked jealously and inspected him.

*Him.Hanging out with my bestie?Screw that.* Luhan thought.

"Oh-he's my new friend..I found him getting snatched away from our fangirls," Sehun said.

"New friend?" Luhan said.* Why havent i seen him earlier? He better not replace me, little Sehunnie!*

He sure looks korean or a mix of something because he was kinda dark,but something bothered Luhan, his smirk on his face.

Luhan and Sehun looked at his face and saw his gaze on Seohyun. Seohyun, on the other hand, was looking at something else trying to avoid Sehun's constant glare.

This alerted both of the boys.

"Hey! What are you looking at?!" Luhan hissed at him. Sehun looked at his hyung wondering why he was acting so coldy to him.

*Did he also notice the smirk on his face? Something is fishy with Luhan*

He ignored him and walked up to Seohyun.

"Oh-Anneyong!" She smiled and waved at him.

"Ni-hao..my name is Kai," He said with a flirty tone and smirk.

"H-uh?" Seohyun asked making sure he was korean or chinese.

Luhan's mouth was open real wide. 

"HAHA!" He laughed and fell on the grass.* Look at there dumb faces!*

"Lol Hyung, he's not chinese like you," Sehun said.

"Oh really? You guys trying to play pranks on me? Its on little ones," Luhan said.

* Luhan's chinese?* you said in your mind.

" Haha- okay.Lemme indrouce myself clearly," Kai said still with a smirk.

"Anneyong, my name is Kai," He said.

----------------------------------------

Lol thanks for commenting and subscribing! Some of you were right it was Kai.

Jealous Much Luhan? Hanhun or Hunhan chapter!