Awkward...

I Finally Found You-Us (EDITING)

"Anneyong, my name is Kai'" He said.

*Oh Kai...* Seohyun thought.

"Anyways Luhan-oppa,meet me here again tomorrow?I will give you lessons to hit on Yoona," Seohyun said and winked.

* Even though i think she already likes him* you thought.

* Oh Crud, that wink...And the way she said oppa...falling for her somemore...alot more* Luhan thought.

* What the, Whats going on here!? That wink and...calling him OPPA?!Why is she ignoring me?!* Sehun thought.

* Hmmmm...Yoona? What a lovely name..* Kai thought.

You shook hands with Kai and said," Nice meeting you,"

"You too..Hey maybe sometime you can show me you friend, Yoona?" Kai said. You glanced at Luhan.

Luhan shrugged..and mouthed " I guess soo"

You nodded in confusion and wondered what got in to Luhan. *He was intrested with her right?*

You stopped and then looked at Sehun. He looked somewhat mad.

"Bwoh? Are you angry?" Seohyun asked.

"Hmph," he said and crossed his arms. 

* kya~cute* you thought.

You went closer to his face.

* Wtf is she doing!? Don't tell me their going to kiss!!* Luhan thought.

Sehun froze. His heart started to skip beats.* Is this it?! Does she remember that I was her childhood lover! This must be fate! Yes! Seohyun kiss me now!* Sehun closes his eyes waiting for the kiss.

"Mianhe for ignoring you it was just so akward that other night and this morning,"

you whispsered in his ear. 

"Bye now!Don't forget!" She said and ran.

Confused...he wondered what you were talking about. * Did we do something last night? I did not see her this morning..i think..I thought that was just one big dream..! Bahh...we didn't kiss.*

*Whew~ so close...I wonder what she whispered in his ear...* Luhan thought.

* Yoona.Yoona.Yoona. Who is this Yoona thats always in my mind?* Kai thought.

---------------------------------------------------

I thought i wasn't gonna update but here you go...thxs for commenting and subscribing!