The Promise

I Finally Found You-Us (EDITING)

SEHUN's POV 2 hours ago~~~

 " AHHHHHHHHHH! What happened to it!!! " Luhan said banging the table.

" Hey can you give me her number i need to contact her friend." Sehun said.

" NO Sehunnie, you gonna get my girl and not give me my icecream??!" Luhan said giving him a tantrum.

" DUDE, I said im going to contact her friend not her! and anyways you can get her icecream," he said pointing at your untouched icecream. He gave Sehun Yoona`s number and his eyes sparkled and he moved to your seat and started to gobble up your icecream.

Sehun went to go get a napkin to wipe his shirt. " Umm, can I have tissue?" he asked the cashier lady. " Sure," she said but wrote something on the tissue." Go to her," she said. Sehun looked down at the tissue------------->

 

Seohyun's address~123 Sesame Street

 

And when he looked up he saw a different cashier lady. Confused and creeped out he turned and said," Luhan lets go."


Sehun's POV ~ At home/Morning 

*Okay for some reason that cashier lady looked familiar.* Sehun thought as he rubbed his temples and laid on bed.

*What if it wasn't Seohyun?* he said in his mind again and frowned.

*She admitted it that it was her name, and she looked the same and she was still, pretty.*

"How can she not remember me... I was her best childhood friend she even said so.."

Sehun sat up and remembered what you said back then.

Flashback

" Whose that teddy bear for, Sehun?"

" For my friend , Mommy," Sehun said.

" Seohyun?"

"Yea, " Sehun said.

"Okay." she said. I went out the door and heard my mom yell out the window. "YOU GO BOY!!" 

I waited at the swings and hid my teddy bear at my back...I saw her running with her glossy black hair...she looked so pretty.

" Hey," I said and got up.

" Hi," she said. " Sorry, if i was late, I was packing up,"

" Nn..noo.. your not late," I said.

" Umm here," I said and gave her my teddy." I know that your leaving soon to Amercia,so he~"

She hugged me and said," Thanks, Your the bestest friend...Im never..ever going to forget you."

" Promise to remember me when we meet again and keep this."

Seohyun kissed Sehun on the cheek and handed him a picture of you and him.

She stared at me for a moment,just to see the last glance of my face and ran to her car and waved goodbye to me at her window. I held my cheek,where she laid he lips on me and ran for my life to catch up to her car and yelled. "GOODBYE SEOHYUN!"

*Why is everything so quick?I didn't even have the chance to say..I love you.*


  Back to reality

*But your the one who forgot me..*

Sehun pulled out the tissue paper that Taeyeon gave to him and said, " I gotta go,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 YOU/SEOHYUN's POV

*RING DING DONG*

 " What the, People don't usually come here," you said your mind. " Dongsaeng can you get the door!" you yelled.

"Okay unnie!" Lauren said.

Lauren opens the door. " Oh Hi!" a guy said.

*Must be the mailman* yout thought as you continued your homework.

" I don't talk to strangers," Lauren said and closed the door.

" Maybe it isn't the mailman," you said and went downstairs.

" Who is that Lauren?" you asked.

"Some hot guy that was trying to get my attention," Lauren said. < I know Lauren isn't like this>

" PSHHH," You said and opened the door

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sehun's Pov

" Oh wow, maybe that ," Cashier Lady"  was a joke," Sehun said and scratched his head and walked slowly down the steps...Until the door opened he turned around and saw~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seohyun's POV

"YOU!" both of you said and pointed at each other.

" What are... are you doing here!" you said.

" How did you get here! How do you know my address! Your a cute stalker,huh?" you said.

"Hmm, I guess she wasn't a joke after all." he said and chuckled.

"Whatt!?" you said frustered. You closed the door on him and he said," Come on Seohyun! OPEN. the. DOOR!"

You plopped down into the couch and the TV and ate some popcorn.

" Do you know that guy? " Lauren asked.

"Pshh, whatever," you said. Suddenly, the door opened and a girl came in," Hi Taeyeon-unnie!" Lauren said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  END OF THE CHAPTER <3

o.o "Taeyeon ur such a stalker..." You said.

      " Plus creeper" Sehun added.

      " YOUR THE CREPPER," You said.

THIS doesn't count...<3

subscribe and comment or else UNNIE TAEYEON will stalk you <3