Another Character and Chapter!

I Finally Found You-Us (EDITING)

 OOops forgot this girl----------------------------------> Taeyeon( Cashier Lady)

 http://riachann.files.wordpress.com/2011/08/ed839cec97b01.jpg

Sehun's and Seohyun's childhood Unnie/Noona. Took care and played with them at the park when their mothers where gone. Wants Sehun and Seohyun to be together. stalker... CRAZY and Cheerful. Age 18

AND this KID-----------------------------> Lauren~

http://ladykwon.files.wordpress.com/2012/02/tumblr_lytnu2vivp1r6k8dso2_500.jpg

Could be cute, sometimes. Sometimes michevous, like tattletelling, spreading rumors  about you. LOVES to play pranks on you. Loves Ramen ( noodles and her teddy bear) Your little sibiling. Age 6.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 And back to the Story~

Seohyun's Pov

You got your diary and jumped on your bed..." Who the HARR was that guy," you said in your mind. You started writing and wrote this--------------------->

 

     Dear Dairy  Diary,

            Guess what?Met some weird,cute guy at the icecream shop. I hate him,well not really,because he made my uniform dirty with icecream but the weird thing about him is that he knows my name! Creepy right? but he's so~

The door opened wide and you heard a squeaky voice," Unnie! Can you cook me RAM~"AHHHH!," you yelled and closed your diary and threw it near your drawer.

  *What the..?* Lauren thought. "Hmmm,Unnie, whats this?" your little sister, Lauren, asked and picked it up."Diii-arrr~"

 " Its nothing, Donsaeng," you said and snatched it from her little hands." Here come on lets go make some ramen for you."

 *Hahaha...Suspicious.* Lauren thought. "Yay! " she said , smiling and started to skip through the hallway with her teddy bear, Ramen.

 " Hmmmm," you said as you ate your ramen.

" Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," Lauren said as she slurpped her ramen." Do you wants some Mr. Ramen?' she said giving her fork to her teddy bear

" Wow,She's trying to being cute today," you said in your mind. You started thinking about what happened 2 hours ago.

   2 hours AGO

"Seohyun!?" Sehun said. * I didn't forget you Seohyun.*

" What the?! How do you know my name!" you yelled in confusion.

" You don`t remember me?" Sehun asked.

"  I don't even know who you are," You said. His face turned into a big frown.

" Its me,Sehun! You should remember me! Remember the times when we were small?" he said with his head down still frowning. *Opps I hurt his feelings?Aigoo, but I don't even know him,he's assuming weird things.* you said in you mind.

Rinnng ~~You reached out for your phone in your pocket."  Hello?

Unnie? Are you coming home now?

Yea, I'll come home. 

Can you make me and Ramen , Ramen tonight? 

Yea, Yea. Bye. " you hung up and ended the conversation with Lauren.

 " Sorry, I have to go,I think you mistaken me with someone else..." you said and ran to Yoona.

 "Yoona come on, Lauren is at home already," you said.

 " How 'bout your icecream? " Yoona asked with icecream all over her face looking like a little kid.

 " Ummm..I'll just leave it come on, I don't want Lauren to tattletale on me," you said wiping her face.

" Okay," she said and walked out of the door with you and signaled Luhan" Call ME!" He nodded and picked up the paper you gave him.

 Sehun came in and saw Yoona signaling Luhan to call her." Hey, you know her number?" Sehun asked Luhan.

" Ya, awesome right?" Luhan said. "Wait, wheres my icecream?!" he asked in frustration as he pulled his hair.

" Uhh," he said and pointed at his shirt." On my shirt." :\


If your confused in the conversation on the phone with Lauren I'll explain YELLOW is YOU GREEN is LAUREN.

I HOPE YOU guys like This CHAPTER!<3 SUBSCRIBE and COMMENT!!!...PLOX!