WISHES,DOLLS,and missing HIM...

I Finally Found You-Us (EDITING)

Watching the scary movie~

*Screams and scary music*

You tightly shut your eyes.

*When is this done!I rather watch the Rainbows and Unicorn movie~*

"Seohyun," he whispered and squeezed your hand.

You opened your eyes and froze at the skinship.

*He's just holding my hand..ii.ts nothing,ri..ght?Why am I stuttering?*

"Don't be scared i'm here," Luhan said.

Warmth filled half of your heart and you didn't feel scared anymore.

"Luhan-oppa,we should of watched the Rainbow and Unicorn movie," you whispered so Sehun couldn't hear.

"Hahah, Lay's movie?We should of," he whispered and both of you laughed.

*Nice move-hyung, and I still remember that love war...* Sehun thought.

You let go of Luhan's hand because you felt weird and your heart was pounding.

You looked at Sehun.He was watching that scary part, and filled his mouth with popcorn.

*Why did you let go?* Luhan thought.

"Seohyun look at this part,Its the best!" Sehun said excited.

You looked and~"AHHHHH!" you screamed and hugged Sehun.

*I know you hate dolls,but I just had to, get revenge on-hyung.* Sehun thought.

You were horrified.Your heart was pounding.

*Why couldn't you just hug me,Seohyun?* Luhan thought.

"Sehun-oppa!" you slightly yelled and hit Sehun.

"Sorry I forgot you hated dolls,"Sehun fibbed and hugged you back."Remember that time when I found that doll on the street~You screamed really loud and ran away from me!" he said and laughed.

*Aish,that romantic Sehun..* Luhan thought.

Another part of your heart was filled with warmth once he hugged you.

*How did you know I hated dolls?* you thought.

"When was that?" you said confused.

*She still doesn't remember..* Sehun thought and let go of you and frowned.

"When we were small..." Sehun said. *But I wished you would still remember.*

When you first met Sehun you thought he was crazy because he was assuming things about your childhood,but then he started talking about it more and memories and dreams started to show up in your head.You really wanted to believe that he was your childhood best friend,but it was just impossible for you.

*Of course you would mention my childhood..But really, I wish I knew the truth.* you thought and went back to watching.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The movie ended and you went home.Your maids greeted you as you walked in your big house and ran upstairs to your room. You started writing in your diary.

 

Dear Diary,

        I went to the movies with my my best guy friends..and good thing fangirls didn't spot them. But of course, they aren't as close as Kris. I'm missing that giant-freak. I wonder why I stutter to much when I'm around Luhan oppa and why does he stutter around me too.It's so weird. And my heartbeat is just pounding really fast when i'm near Sehun oppa too. What is this feeling called?! But I just wish I knew the truth about my childhood and wish that giant freak would come visit me in Korea.

                     Love,Seohyun.

 

OF COURSE, you didn't know what love was..I mean you,Seohyun is innocent little child.You looked back at your previous pages and smiled.

*Oops,I didn't finish this one,I'm happy that day happened~* You started writing on it.

  

    Dear Diary,

Guess what?Met some weird,cute guy at the icecream shop. I hate him,well not really,because he made my uniform dirty with icecream but the weird thing about him is that he knows my name! Creeper,but he's so~........BUT I'M HAPPY THAT THIS HAPPENED IN MY LIFE.

        LOVE,SEOHYUN.

You smiled.

*Gosh, just thinking and writing about then gets my heart pounding..*

*phone vibrating*

*What the~?*

 

From:Sehuunie~

To: Seohyun

Hope you have a goodnight sleep.Sorry for scaring you :P...

______________

From:Hyun<3

To:Sehun

I can't sleep..:( You gave me nightmares :P

_______________________

Guess what HIM was~ Of course the only giant freak named~KREEAAASE!!!:D