Icecream

I Finally Found You-Us (EDITING)

Seohyun's POV

 *Riiiinng~* You and Yoona walked out of the gates of the school and went to the park's bench( like always) after school.

You guys talked out random stuff and watched the kids crowd the park.

 "Yoona, do you want to go get some icecream?" You asked.

 "Of course!" Yoona answered. You and Yoona walked to the icecream shop and had spare time to enjoy a treat before going home.


At the icecream shop~

" Be right back," You said. Yoona nodded and gobbled up her icecream while you got up and went to get a spoon. "Order # 10!" the cheerful cashier lady said. " Hmm, not alot of people today," you said and snatched a spoon. After you got the spoon you tripped and fell on top of someone. " AIISH!! My uniform is dirty and smudged up with chocolate icecream because of y~!" you said as you got up, not helping him, and met eyes with his cute face. * I think i should stop talking.* you thought.


Sehun's POV

 "HEY DUDE, im bored lets go get some icecream," Sehun said.

 "Okay!" Luhan said. Sehun and Luhan ran to the icecream shop because they still needed to finish their projects.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 At the icecream shop~

"Order # 10!" the cheerful cashier said.

" Be right back, I 'll get it," Sehun said. Luhan nodded and looked around and saw a girl sitting alone gobbling up her icecream.

 Sehun's POV

" Thanks," I said to the cashier. She nodded and stared at me head to toe with a smile on her eyes. * Cougar.Creeper.Alert.*

Sehun was walking to Luhan but suddenly said," Oops forgot the spoon," and turned around.

Sehun walked back to counter but spotted some girl.

   * Okay I see a girl...who looks familiar..Wait, why i'm I talking like an idiot?

I can't remember though, and  her face is getting closer and closer to mine.... *

*Ouch! My head!*

" AIIISH!! My uniform is dirty and all smudged up with chocolate icecream because of y~" she said as she got up,not helping me, and met eyes with my cute face.

 *Hmm..Do I know her? She's so familiar..Maybe she's just some of my fangirls..Wait.* Sehun thought as flashbacks went through his mind.

*Oh hell no....Oh my. O-OH MY GOSH! SEOHYUN!?*

-----------------------

 Luhan's POV

D: " Its not fair... I want my icecream now" he said as he looked at Yoona.

*Whoa,she's beautiful... Oh no, she's giggling at me, she thinks im crazy!!!*

  *SEHUN IS COMING!!!* 

  *With my beautiful icecream.And his beautiful face too...*

" Oops i forgot the spoons," he said as he turned away.

*NO! Sehunnie I want my icecream now.*

 NO ONE's POV

  "Seohyun!?" Sehun said. " How do you know my NAME!?" she asked nervously.

--------------------------

 CASHIER LADY`s POV

* BUAHWHWAHAA! YES! My plan is working out!!!* she screamed in her mind.


You guys been waiting i hope you like it

<3