Welcome STALKER!

I Finally Found You-Us (EDITING)

Continue the story~

"Hi Taeyeon-unnie!" Lauren said and came running to her + hugged her.

"Seohyun, why didn't you let this poor kid come in?," Taeyeon said.

" Poor kid?....Aw thats fine," Sehun said in his mind and stepped inside the big house.

" LAUREN! Who is this random person now?!," You yelled and got her pillow ready to attack someone.

" Unnie! ITS  our new babysitter!," Lauren said. " You didn't know?"

" NO...What the hey..Mother didn't even tell me," You said.

" Thats because your irresponsible,"Lauren said and stook out her tounge.

"AISHH!!YOU.. YOU...IM gonna~," You said.

"What?hmm" Lauren said.

" Never mind ," -.- you said.

" Okay two of you stop fighting, Come in kid and sit down, And i`ll cook something," she said pointing to Sehun and went away to cook something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No one's POV

" Stalker..." you whispered as Sehun sat down.

" Why are you even here," Seohyun said.

" Do you remember anything when you were small," Sehun said.

" Why are you asking about my childhood when I barley know you?" you asked.

" You don't remember the times we played together at the park?!" Sehun yelled.

" What park!?" you yelled.

" Oooh i love couple fights," Lauren said.

Both of us looked at her in disgrace/angry way and she ran away, to Taeyeon, saying, " Unnie help me!!"

" How did you even get my address?!" you said.

" You don't remember me?" Sehun said.

" Huh? What do you mean remember you?!" you yelled.

"Okay wait...relax,"he said.

" Okay..I'll answer your questions if you answer mine," you said. He nodded.

" Do you remeber anything when you were small? " he asked. You scratched you head.

" Uh.. I really didn`t i have a great childhood, but all i remember was that i was in the hospital and they something about my head..but how my supposed to know?"

"Oh," Sehun said and frowned. "Thats why," 

" Thats why,what?" you asked. He grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside.

" Where are we going?" you asked.

" To the park..." He said. 

" What? Why?...hey WAIT! I still need to ask you something!" you said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Otay Chapter?? Sorry haven't been updating latley....I been reading AWESOME fics..

comment subscribe...<3 u SUBBIES i sorry sorry sorry.....thank chu Co author 4 da Poster!