Gaemkyu

100 one-shots challenge

5 years old

A little bunny stared at a boy playing his gameboy. The boy was busy smashing up characters on the screen.
"Kyunnie! Pway withme!" He called. Said boy didn't hear him. The bunny boy went closer to him, and shouted, "Pway wif mee!" into his ear and plopped down onto the ground, pouting.
Kyuhyun paused his game and looked at the pouting boy.
I died, again. He thought. "Sungmin Hyung! What do ywu wam to pway?" Sungmin jumped up and said, "Lets pway hid n shweek!" And ran away.

KYUMIN_KYUMIN_KYUMIN_<3

10 years old
"Kyuhyun-ah! How do you solve this?" 10 year old Sungmin asked the boy who had finished his assignments already and was playing his PSP. Kyuhyun peered through his black-rimmed spectacles and glanced at the worksheet Sungmin shoved in his face.

"Hyung! Think carefully!" He whined. "We just learnt this today!" and continued pressing the buttons fast and furious while Sungmin racked his brains, hard.

"Kyunnie~! Tell me how to do it!" He poured and crossed his arms. Kyuhyun had no choice but to teach his cute hyung as he cannot resist his agyeo. "Your agyeo never fails to amaze me, hyung." He said while tapping Sungmin's blue geek spectacles.

He eventually gave in to the agyeo boy.

25 years old

"Kyuhyun-ah! Stop playing starcraft already! Wine time?" Sungmin asked the maknae of the famous boy band, Super Junior. The evil maknae. The member which brings down the average age of Super Junior. The member who plays starcraft. The member with a voice sounding like melted chocolate. The member who is his childhood friend and his buddy now....
Finally, the member that the agyeo king, Lee Sungmin, loves so much despite Kyuhyun's never-ending attractions to games.

"Cho Kyuhyun, saranghae."