Fun times

An Autumn's Duet

(EunMi’s POV)

We arrived at Donghae’s apartment and before I waved goodbye, Hongki stopped me. “Pick up your sister, you’re visiting my house” He said without my agreement. He hopped out the car as well and we both walked into the apartment. “Why am I going to your house?” I asked. “Because I want you to” He said, my thought just then disappeared. “Never-mind, he’s arrogant” I mumbled to myself. “What did you say?” He asked leaning against the wall with the ‘arrogant’ look. “Nothing” I giggled to myself. “MiYoung ah~ we’re going to Hongki Oppa’s house” I ran up to her and gave her a big hug. “Did you have fun at school?” I asked her. She nodded, MiYoung was a very shy girl, she doesn’t talk much but sometimes I feel more comfortable when kids aren’t talking. I held her hand and walked back to Hongki’s car. “Unni, why didn’t you pick me up today?” She whispered in my ear. “I’m sorry MiYoung, I had work to do and besides, don’t you like our neighbour? She’s very nice to pick you up from school” I explained to her in the car. I knew my sister felt lonely but there was nothing I could do about it. “Oh! I almost forgot! I need to text Donghae Oppa!” I reminded myself. I took out my phone and started typing.

Hello Oppa!

How are you doing at work? MiYoung and I will come home a little later than usual, we’re visiting Hongki Oppa’s house. Have fun!

From EunMi

I finished typing and pressed sent. Hopefully he gets it. We arrived at Hongki’s huge mansion and walked in, trying not to put a single dirt on the ground. “Your house is giant!” I said to him without exaggeration. “But it’s empty…” He said trailing off. Does he live in this house… alone? He must feel so lonely, I guess that’s why he invited you. You sat yourself down on the huge sofa and MiYoung followed. I felt something tickling my feet and started to giggle louder and louder. You looked down to see what it was and it was a Pomeranian pup. MiYoung noticed too and she looked like she was in love. “You can play with him, his name is Pri” Hongki said to MiYoung (I don’t actually know which dog is which because ft island has like… 3). Miyoung chased Pri around the house happily, it was the first time in a while since she smiled so happily. “He’s my buddy!” Hongki said, “I talk to him every day, he knows most of my secrets” he continued. I couldn’t imagine Hongki talking to a dog and started secretly laughing. I spent 3 hours there finishing homework and watching movies together with him until Donghae called.

“Hello?” I answered.

“EunMi! I need help like now!” He said it like there was an emergency.

“What happened?” I asked about to get up.

“I can’t cook and we ran out of ramyun” He said in frustration. Really? That was what he called for?

I turned to Hongki’s direction. “Do you mind dropping me home? Donghae’s in an emergency, he’s… hungry” I told him. He chuckled, “Always calls at the wrong time” He mumbled.


Hey guys, another update, I started on another new fanfic (even know I haven't even finished the others) I spy love with KAi of exo-k, please check it out, thanx!