Hongki and Donghae

An Autumn's Duet

(EunMi’s POV)

I went into my contacts and searched for Hongki’s name. “Ah! There it is!” I said excitedly to myself. I pressed the call button and waited for him to pick up. “Hello?” He answered. Oh no… I haven’t planned on what to say to him yet. “Um... hi, this EunMi” I said hesitating. “Oh… wow! I didn’t expect you to call… “ I heard him laugh in the phone and I didn’t know what to say next. “I was bored so I called you ok?”

“Mind coming over to my house?” He suddenly asked. “I’m bored as well, and since you rang, I’ll invite you” my heart skipped a beat when he asked me.

“Sorry, I have to look after my sister” I rejected him.

“Then I’ll come over to yours”

I thought for a moment. Should I let him or shouldn’t I? For some reason I wanted him to come but this wasn’t my house, what if Donghae doesn’t like it? I was about to reject him but I heard the door open. I went to see who it was and it was just Donghae coming home.

“Who was that?” Hongki asked me over the phone.

“Hold on a sec” I pressed the hold button on the phone.

“Welcome home!” I greeted Donghae. “Hello, did you have a good day at work?” he asked, I nodded. “Is it alright if I invite a friend over right now?” I asked but feeling bad at the same time. “sure! Why not?” this was what I liked about Donghae, he’s always so nice.

I went back into the room and pressed un-hold button. “Hi, I’m back and yes you can come over” I told him my address and we both hung up.

A few minutes later, the door bell rung. I jogged to open the door for Hongki. When Hongki came in, you should’ve seen Donghae’s expression, he didn’t look that happy. “Your friend is Hongki?” Donghae asked me to make sure. I nodded. “Are you unwelcoming me?” Hongki asked Donghae, I assume that he read Donghae’s mind. At that moment I knew I made the wrong choice to invite Hongki over.

(Donghae’s POV)

What? She invited Lee Hongki? I thought she hated him… “No… make yourself at home” I said to Hongki. Why would a rich guy like him come here? “I didn’t know you two lived together…” he said in an arrogant way. “I didn’t know you two were friends” I argued back. Just then, EunMi interrupted our argument. “Stop!” She shouted. “Donghae Oppa, I’m sorry, I think I made the wrong choice, I should’ve told you who I was inviting. “Not your fault” I tried making her feel better. She whispered something into Hongki’s ears and I think she was telling him to leave first. “No, let him stay, I’m ok with it” I said trying to hold myself back. I don’t know why but I’ve always hated Hongki since the very start. I didn’t like his attitude or anything.

(EunMi’s POV)

The rest of the night eventually got better when Donghae and Hongki started talking to each other without arguing. “I think I had enough fun for today” Hongki stood up, said his goodbyes and left. I looked back at Donghae, he looked so tired. “I’m sorry, I really should’ve told you first” I apologised again. “Don’t worry, it’s not a big deal. You should rest first, we have school tomorrow” He said.

 


An update for today! Have you guys watched city hunter? I mean... in dramas, no matter how poor you, you would have an Iphone with you...? Just like the girl in city huntter... anyways, subscribe and/ or comment, thanx!!!