First crush? My friend's enemy?

An Autumn's Duet

(EunMi’s POV)

*Next day*

Today is my second day of school, everything was back to normal, I wonder what will happen today…

Like yesterday, Donghae and I walked into the classroom together, I cannot believe my eyes when I saw the most perfect guy sitting in the seat right in front of me alone. I didn’t want to think much, and I tried focusing on my studies. I couldn’t help at last but to ask Donghae what the guy’s name was. “Cho Kyuhyun, player of the school, I can’t even count how many girlfriends he’s had, probably one each month” Donghae answered. To tell you the truth, I was a bit disappointed that he was a player but that didn’t stop my heart from beating every time I see him.

I tried to find the perfect chance to talk to him but every time I want to approach him, a girl would come over to him and stop me. “Park EunMi! What are you doing? Him and you are impossible, go back and focus on studies” I whispered to myself. I was about to turn around and leave but when I was half way doing that, someone grabbed my wrist and stopped me. I turned around to see who it was and at the same time trying to let myself free from the icy cold hands. It was Cho Kyuhyun. My heart started beating really fast and I could feel my face going red. “Are you EunMi?” he asked. “Y-yes” I stuttered. “You’re the new model, right? I heard it from the make-up Noona, she told me to greet you when I see you since you go to the same school as me” He explained. “O-oh! N-nice to meet y-you, but why didn’t I see you yesterday in class?” I asked him, failing to speak clearly. “I wasn’t feeling well, I’m better today so I decided to come to school” he said. My heart raced faster and faster every minute, it felt like it was going to jump out soon. As we talking and getting closer with each other, Donghae appeared.

“EunMi! I was looking for you!” He jogged up to me and tried to catch back his breath. He realised who I was talking to and some reason pulled me a way. I tried to wave goodbye to Kyuhyun but Donghae dragged me further away. “What happened?” I asked him.

“Don’t go near that person, he’s going to end up hurting you” He said in a worried tone.

“What are you talking about Oppa? I was greeting him because I’m going to work with him” I tried to explain everything but he seemed like he didn’t understand.

“You know how much I hate Hongki, right? Kyuhyun’s worse, if I were to compare them two, Hongki would be heaven and he would be hell, I’m only trying to protect you EunMi…”

“I understand that, I won’t ever think of him more than a partner in work, promise!” I put out my pinky and waited for him to like back.

“Ok, I trust you, but you have to remember to keep this promise” He linked his pinky with mine and finally smiled again.

“What were you two talking about?” I heard a voice say from behind us. It was Hongki. “Donghae Oppa said that you were heaven” I joked and giggled. “Oh really? I never thought you liked me” Hongki laughed along. “I was only comparing you and Kyuhyun, If you were compared to me, I would be heaven and you would be hell, right EunMi? Donghae joked. I giggled and nodded. “Why were you comparing me to that idiot?!” Hongki looked pissed now but it was funny at the same time. Hongki looked at me. “Were you communicating with that idiot, Kyuhyun?” he asked. I nodded as an answer. “I’ll warn you, you’ll only get hurt if you get close to him, so stay as far away with him as possible, ok?” Wow… Hongki was actually acting like a brother for once, it was so weird but warm at the same time. I nodded but I was still not sure why all the guys hate Kyuhyun.


Aww... poor Kyuhyun, he's been hated on:( anyways.. here's the update for today, i'll update as often as possible:)