School + Arrogant guy

An Autumn's Duet

(EunMi’s POV)

“Where are you planning to finish school, it’s your last year, right?” He asked me. “Mm… I don’t know yet but I’ll start thinking after getting a job” I answered him.

“I’ll pay for it” He offered again but this time I didn’t want to bother him anymore.

“No… I’m bothering you too much already, I’ll figure out something…”

“I know the perfect job for you, the pay is nice but I don’t know if you want it”

“Really? I’ll do anything, tell me what it is” I was getting really excited cause I can finally start my own life.

“A part-time model, one of my close friends work there, and about the school… I’ll pay the fees till you have enough money for yourself”

He was helping me so much already, I didn’t know how to thank him. “Thank you so much! I’ll return the money to you as soon as possible!”

“If you want to start school, you better get a rest early, we’ll go enrol you tomorrow… and your sister” I nodded but I realised what he said, my sister as well? I felt a little selfish… “My sister as well? Are you sure?” He nodded. “She has a life too”

After a few more minutes of talk, my sister and I went to bed, prepared for tomorrow morning. I thought about the day, everything was so messy but Donghae fixed up everything for me. I should really give him something in return. “Ah! Food!” I whisper- shouted which nearly woke up my sister beside me. I make him breakfast tomorrow morning!

I felt a warm feeling on my skin, I slightly opened my eyes and realised it was the bright sun shining through the window. I carefully got out of bed, leaving my sister asleep. I opened the door and went to check if Donghae was sleeping. Perfect! He was still sleeping peacefully so I quietly walked into the kitchen and prepared breakfast. What should I make? I looked around and saw some toasts, and eggs. French toast was the first thing that came to mind.

After I finished the toast and put them into three separate plates, I poured some orange juice into three separate glasses. I heard his phone go off and he was awake. I prepared the table quickly while he gets ready. As he stepped into the dining room, his mouth hung wide opened. “Good morning! Breakfast is ready!” I greeted. “You made this?” He said, still surprised. “Yep! I’ll go wake up MiYoung first” I walked to MiYoung’s room and gently tapped her on the arm. Her eyes opened wider each second. “Good morning, did you have a good sleep?” I asked. She slightly nodded and got up to get ready. We walked to the dining room together and found Donghae sitting there with his fork and knife in his hands and the I’m-ready-to-eat expression on. My sister and I sat down and we all started eating. “Did you have a good night?” He asked politely. I nodded, “best night in ages!”.

After breakfast, he drove MiYoung to school first and enrolled her, afterwards he drove to ours. I was starting to get nervous, what was school like in Seoul? Hopefully I’m in the same class as Donghae. We arrived early to enrol me in. I got passed the quick test and got into the high school. The place was big and clean, completely different to the old school she used to go to. She stuck close to Donghae since I didn’t know anyone else around the school. “At least you’re in my class” he said, I smiled happily and the bell rang for class. Donghae lent me some of his equipment for class. On the way to class, an arrogant looking guy went passed and knocked over my books. He kept walking without apologising, he was walking with more than 10 girls following behind him. “Who’s that?” I asked Donghae. “Lee Hongki, smart, rich, popular and arrogant guy” He answered. “He’s in the same class as us” He continued while helping me pick up my books. “Let’s go or else we’ll be late” he said. We got to class just in time and the teacher told me to come up and introduce myself.

I gave my class a basic introduction about myself and went to sit in my instructed seat. I looked beside me to see who I was sitting next to and I couldn’t believe my eyes. It was the arrogant guy, Lee Hongki I think his name was. For the rest of the time I said nothing to him and he said nothing to me. I admit he’s good looking but I absolutely hated his attitude. It was finally snack, a sigh of relief, I had to sit next to that arrogant guy next period as well.

 


Another chapter, yay! Hongki is finally introduced! Next chapter I'll introduce another character, pls subscribe, and comment! :D