STOP PLAYING PEOPLE'S HEART

WHERE LOVE TURNED INTO HATE

HAEKYON'S POV

*WRITING IN THIS COLOUR IS CHARACTERS TALKING TO THEMSELVES*

 

 

Great he looks so cute and so handsome, I hate him for that. Why did I had to bumped into him and realised he was a jerk? Why did I even agree to that bet? Why does it have to be me? Can't I just have a normal life where I can live peacefully as a normal fangirl? Urghh… I hate my life.

 

"You going to eat that?" Onew asked while holding my plate getting ready to take it away.

"Nah, you can eat, I'm not hungry" I smiled.

Wait what? Onew? LEE JIN KI???? ONEW from Shinee??  -____-

What is this? Why is he suddenly here..

"As usual, Onew .. Whenever there's chicken there is Onew" Chanyeol said while having mouthful of chicken and holding the bones with his oily finger.

"Wait a minute.. Why is Onew oppa here?" I questioned while I reached out and took back my plate from him.

His jaw dropped wide opened and while holding the chicken in his left hand, he just stared at me.

"My chicken…" He whimpered.

"WHY is Onew oppa here??" I increased my tone.

"Chicken" everyone said in unison while chewing their chicken.

"Hah?" I was still confused.

"Don't you get it, ONEW = CHICKEN, CHICKEN=ONEW ???" The voice came from the other side of the table.

I looked at him and as I expected it to be, it was Sehun.

"Oh.." I replied, I was too tired to argue with him.

I gave back the plate to Onew and Yes he was jumping up and down. I can't never see what he sees in chickens.

Someone handed me a plate of chicken and chilli sauce.

"Eat" he said.

I stared at the plate, on purpose I didn’t want to look at him because obviously its Sehun.

I got up and walked straight out of the room. I didn’t know where I was going but I just continued to walk.

 

"Eat? EAT?? " I repeated what he said.

"Is that the proper way to tell people to eat? Are you like trying to be nice? Well that's not NICE at all."

 "pretending that he cares for me but throwing plates around like that.. OMG what a jerk.."

 Suddenly a message came from my phone. I was in a bad mood so I didn’t care and turned it off and just continued to stroll around.

"Why do I have bad luck with boys? Why can't I get a boy that actually likes me and cares for me? Can't I just find a perfect boy for me? Can't like every boy that is nice, handsome, funny just come to me and tell me he likes me? Can't the boy who I like actually treats me well and not take me as a creepy stalking fangirl?"

These question just flowed through my mind, I couldn't get it off … somehow