WHAT IS THIS FEELING?

WHERE LOVE TURNED INTO HATE

OH SEHUN'S POV

We got off the van and without looking back I walked straight to the back door of SMENT building. I arrived at the door and wanted to enter the code in when just remembered that they changed it into a new one and I wrote the new passcode in my wallet, I looked for my wallet and realized that I left my wallet, bag, phone everything in the van. "urghhh," I whined. I walked ahead of them for one reason and that was to not make eye contact with anyone that just heard what happen in the van. I had no choice but to go back to the van, then there when I turned around I saw 3 girls walking and one of them happen to pop out from the others which made me smiled when I see her, believe it or not it was Haekyon, YES, CHOI HAEKYON ! That girl! *SEHUN! What are you doing! Why are you like this?* I cleared my throat and walked towards them , suddenly she stopped in front of me and I was quite startled.

"Here, you left your bag" She said as she hand my bag to me.

"Um…." *I was quite surprised and quite speechless, didn’t we just had a fight, from other people's point of view it didn’t look like it..* "Thanks.." I replied while taking my bag from her hand.

 

I put my bag on and followed them to the door, there Chanyeol hyung entered the code for us and opened the door, he entered without even holding the door for the 3 girls, the doors almost slammed into Haekyon's face cause she expected it will be held by the guys but as soon as the door left his hand I got out my hand and held the door before it crashed her face. She was quite startled and jumped to my body while slightly hugging me, exactly the same position she had this morning but had a different mood to it. She released her hands from my body and I too was shock then suddenly her face turned red as tomato and flowers were surrounding her and the background turned pink and I could hear my heart beating loudly, she had her head down not showing her red chee… WAIT WHAT?!!!! OH SEHUN!!! WAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU!! I shook my head and followed her after she entered through the door.

 

I keep having flashback of how we had our first skinship ^^ omg.. NO NO NO NO!! I cant be thinking like this I mumbled. Then I got back to earth after being in SEHUN'S PLANET and had realized that everyone had been staring at me the whole time I was mumbling to myself like an idiot. Great now I just made a fool out myself.

"You okay sehun?" Kai hyung asked with a "what the hell is wrong with you maknae" face.

I replied camly  " I remembered I had to call eomma at 8am and its 11.30am now and I'm thinking to think of an excuse to say to her why  I didn’t call her at 8, yeah"

"oh, well couldn’t you just say you had a fansigning event at your school?" he recommended.

"Oh yeah, that’s right, I could say that" I said and ran off to the toilet saying that I'll call eomma.

 

Eomma is in Bali right now, enjoying her cruise with appa so if I actually call her right now it will be roaming and I will loose my credit. Kekeke ^^