ANOTHER UNEXPECTED SURPRISE

WHERE LOVE TURNED INTO HATE

*writing in this colour are people's thoughts*

After that horrible moment of realizing how awful my crush were I decided to not line up for the signing event cause I'm going to meet that horrible creature, so why bother.... I waited on the side while ChanRae and Minhee got in line ..... 
"Haekyeon-ah, what's wrong? I thought you wanted to meet EXO, why so down now?" Said Chanrae.
"I don't know...um... I'm just... Not feeling good.. Yeah.. " I said making an excuse up, I'm not really sick I'm just sick of seeing that Pretty Boy Face. 
"Are you sure you don't want me to go to the nurse with you?" Minhee asked.
"Nah.. Itsokay, I'm fine alone, you can line up and get an autograph of Exo like you always wanted" I said faking a cheerful face ..

A few minutes passed by and Chanrae and Minhee's line got closer  to Exo..
I followed them from the outside... 
Finally, it was their turn..
The first member was Baekhyun, his face was so cute I wanted to crush his face and stab it with a knife and eat it all up >.< ... As I looked at him while Minhee was talking and all that, he was pretty cute and nice, next came D.O, he had this abnormally wide, round, owl eyes for a Korean (not to be racist) and somehow he was smiling widely to Chanrae, but ma girl Chanrae had eyes on Kai, :( poor D.O he was expecting a pretty girl like Chanrae to be with him for the rest of his life but today was not the day for D.O to meet his 'GIRL' ^^
I smiled while looking at their expression one by one..
THEN all of a sudden that smile I had on crashed down and got run over by a truck and soon I was back to my disgusted face..
Minhee went to Sehun, his face was all bubbly and cheerful and I had to say cute just like what I had thought of him before the "Incident" happened~ 
*What????!! Why is he doing that? Isn't he suppose to be the Evil one here?*
I happened to heard what they were talking about. Cause Sehun sat at the very end and it wasn't pretty far from where I was standing.
Sehun: Annyeongg!!
Minhee: Oppa annyeonghaseyo,
Sehun: yee, what's ur name ? ^^
Minhee: I'm Minhee :)
Sehun: Pretty name! 
*awkward.....*
Minhee: hahah thankss :D 
Sehun: ok. I'll write "Dear Minhee, your name is pretty just like the person itself ^^ thanks for lining up in a long line for a long time for supporting Exo ~ Love Sehun ^^" there...
*um... Sehun ur obviously flirting with my bff there*
Minhee: Hahaha, thanks oppa ^^ actually my bff is a really fan of yours can you write one for her too?
*wait what?? NO!! Minheeeee! Don't tell him that!*
Sehun: Sure ^^ what's her name?
Minhee: her name is Choi HaeKyon~
Sehun: sorry? Choi Haekyon?

Sehun's POV

Sehun: Sure ^^ what's her name?
Minhee: her name is Choi HaeKyon~
Sehun: sorry? Choi Haekyon?
*CHOI HAEKYEON?!? That name! That name keeps appearing in my dream every single night! The name 'Choi Haekyon' made me fall in love with that girl by just listening to it and saying it~ and now there this adorable girl standing in front of me saying she has a BFF who is a fan of me named CHOI HAEKYON?! It must be my birthday today ^^*
Minhee: Yep, Choi Haekyeon. 
Sehun: ok, I'll write for her.
Minhee: Thanks so muchh,, Byeeeeee
Sehun: Yepp!!
*crap! What did u just do sehun! U just wrote ur heart out on that piece of paper! What if she sees it and doesn't like it? But wait! She's a fan of me! :D she's probably gonna love it!*