WANNA BET!

WHERE LOVE TURNED INTO HATE

-Haekyon's POV-

It was obvious that Yes we chose to go even though Sehun and I hated each other. When we arrived at the van the first thing that popped up in my mind was “don’t let sehun see you, don’t let him see you”. The door was opened the first face I could see was OH SEHUN. I was like ‘urghh!! Why him! Like seriously!” Manager Lee welcomed us and introduced us to Exo-K, I tried to hide my face and make it not too obvious at the same time. But because Sehun knew Minhee’s and Chanrae’s face, my hard work of trying to NOT blow my “identity” failed, big time! I put on an “I don’t give a crap” face and hopped on, the only seats available was the one next to Sehun. Again I was like “WTH! WHY HIM?!!” I sat on Chanrae’s lap and said to her “ Not one word”, she knew what I meant. Sehun scoffed, I rolled my eyes at him. Manager Lee was curious to why I am sitting on chanrae’s lap where there is a big space next to Oh Sehun. I mean who wouldn’t sit next to Oh sehun! Its like a 1 out of Million opportunity to be able to that and I decided to not take that opportunity. It became silent along the way, everyone was on their own gadgets reading, listening to music, watching, playing games and much more. Then out of nowhere, Park chanyeol had to, HAD TO blurt out “Hey sehun-ah, isn’t that the girl that we met this morning? The one you rejected harshly?” As soon as I heard that I yelled “YA!!!  FYI This thing didn’t reject me, I never even confessed to him and YOU KNOW WHAT?? I would never ever, in my life would ever confess to this thing!” I turned my back on them and stared at the window with full of anger.

 “WHAT?! This ‘thing’?? Ya, this ‘thing’ happens to be on your wallpaper at home, laptop, Phone.” Sehun coolly replied.

“pfftt, please those thing can be thrown away” I scoffed.

“You know what else I am in?!” He confidently asked

“what?!”

“Your HEART," God... can this person get any cheesier....

"You may get rid of me on your wallpaper but you’ll never get rid of me in your heart cause I’m too important to you” he mocked.

“, please, you have no idea how little I think of you, every time I see the garbage I think of you”

“Even if I am a garbage you still love me badly”

“HAHAHA, You’ll never win my heart and I will never put you in my heart”

“Oh ya? Wanna bet?”

“pfft, please if you want to lose hell yeah lets do it”

“haha, In less than 2 week I’ll make your heart go “thumping” every second you see me, wait make it 1 week. If I do, you’ll have to be my girlfriend and I if I don’t Kai, she’s all yours, do anything you like to her, when I mean anything, I mean ANYTHING that pleasures you”

“ya, are you out of your mind?!” Kai replied

“Try me…” I replied. Is he crazy?! “ANYTHING that pleasures you” who does he think I am a e?!

He winked. I rolled my eyes

“I think I'm winning at this game already, it seems that you had fallen for that wink" ... Whatever. I was so speechless that I didn't bother reply to his nonsense.

We both got off the van and while we hopped off everyone froze and stared at us like they just witnessed the biggest gamble of all time between two Mafia Gangs.

“Don’t even bother asking, come on we’ve arrived, don’t just stand there!” I commanded.

HI Guys sorry for updating so late, school was very busy and now i'm actually stealing some class time to write this ^^ It's a short chapter im so sowwyyyy people ^^