YOU CANT LOVE HIM !!

WHERE LOVE TURNED INTO HATE

"HAEKYON'S POV

That idiot Sehun left his bag in the van, I decided to be nice and bring it for him.

"Who's bag?" Minhee asked.

" Sehun's" I replied.

"Oh" She replied.

 Sehun was already in front of us waiting near the door, then he turned his head towards our way and walked towards here, I quickly hid his bag behind my back and walked calmly. I stopped in front of him and handed him his bag.

"Here" I said as I reached my arms out.

He stared at me for a few seconds, our eyes met and I quickly looked away.

"um.. Thanks" he said as he grabbed the bag.

 

I smiled slightly and quickly dragged Minhee and Chanrae towards the door, he followed after us. Chanyeol oppa was already entering the code for us. It made a beep and the door opened, I could feel the air conditioning breeze, it was so nice, its such a hot day today. Then without even realizing the door came towards my face and then someone's hand stopped the door, I was startled so I jump to that person and slightly hugged him, I have this really bad habit of holding into people if I get startled or scared. This person was really cold it matches the weather, I wanted to hold onto him for a bit longer and he even smelled so nice like my this guy I used to date. His name was Luhan, we used to be one of those couple that would walk around with his hands around my shoulders. For some reason  they have this similar scent. I released my hands off him quickly realizing people was staring at us, I quickly looked at this guy and it was…. SEHUN! Omooooo… I just hugged OH SEHUN!! And the weird thing is it felt nice… it was very comforting like Luhan's hug. I blushed so hard my face turned red and hid my face from him and entered into the room. I quickly ran to the toilet, passing him. I got in the toilet and stared at myself in the mirror. I was as red as a tomato you could say. I washed my face and fixed my hair and clothes, I put some lipgloss on and headed out from the toilet.

There I saw Sehun walking towards the toilet he must of wanted an apology from me to why I randomly hugged him, I grabbed his hand and kneeled down. WHAT ARE YOU DOING HAEKYON..

What is wrong with your knee.. Why does it have to kneel so easily.. So embarassing.

"What are you doing?" He questioned with this confused face. I too have no idea what I'm doing..

"I just.. I ... I just want to say, sorry?... I didn’t mean to hugged you and embarrassed you like that in front of everyo-" he cut me off and hold my waist and pulled me up.

"what are you doing " he asked while fixing my uniform and cleaned my knee for me.

"You don’t need to be sorry, I understand why you were startled anyway, I kind of liked it.." He surprisingly said. Wait what? 'I Kind of like it'?? Does that mean he likes me then?

"ahh, hahaha, oh okay..... thanks for holding the door for me anyway^^ I could of have gotten squashed" I shyly thanked him.

"hahaha, no problem :)" he said as he rubbed the back of his hair. I could see he was shy and so was I, we both got out our way out the hallway from the toilet.

"you guys were together?" Baekhyun oppa asked, "In the toilet?" he emphasized the work 'TOGETHER' and 'TOILET'.

"NO! we happen to met each other on the way " Sehun quickly defended us.

"yeahh, suree ya did.. :)" Kai oppa teased us. I blushed a little and went to sit next to Chanrae and Kai oppa, Sehun sat across me beside Baekhyun oppa.

As we sat in the waiting room, we were waiting for food to come. While waiting we all played on our gadgets while Chanyeol oppa and Chanrae read their books. I kept eyeing Sehun, he was playing with his phone and smiling to himself. I don’t know why! But I completely fallen for him AGAIN! WAIT! I cant be like this!! We had a bet that I WILL NEVER fall for him!! URGGGH!!

I'm starting to get angry at him again, which was good cause I was meant to.