AN UNEXPECTED SURPRISE

WHERE LOVE TURNED INTO HATE

*ANNYEONG! HEHE ^^ ENJOY*

HAEKYON’s POV

*ring ring ring* went the alarm*

I look at the alarm clock it was 5.30 am…

Usually I don’t get up in the morning easily unless it’s a really important reason to be awake this early. I normally wake up at 7 am.

BUT, because I was overly excited I woke up so early without feeling tired one bit…

-MAMA EXO-K PLAYING AS MY RINGTONE-

I picked up the phone.

“Yoboseyo?”

“oh, haekyeon-aah, it’s Minhee, what are you going to wear today? ^^”

“Oh, annyeong minhee, of course our usual school uniform…”

“I mean after school, when we’re with EXO!!!”

“Oh that, I think I’m just going to stick with short jeans and a t-shirt, you?”

“ of course, the usual t-shirt and short jeans, u’ll never change will you, Well, I want to look pretty in front of EXO so… I’m going to wear my floral blouse and mini skirt that we bought when we were on our holiday in SG ^^”

“hahaha, hey they’re comfortable… of course u would wear something feminim, wait hold on, there ‘s an incoming call from ChanRae… so see you at school then, annyeong.”

“Chanrae, yoboseyo?”

“yoboseyo, haekyeon-ah… I did something bad!!” She said it in a worried voice…

“WHAT.. WHAT HAPPENEDED?! What did you do?!”

“I died my hair Blonde and cut my hair short… What should I do haekyeon?! I did a big mistake…”

“OMO, why did you do that?! You know how the other girls will be talking about you…!!” I said it in a dramatic voice.

“ oh jinjja? They’ll be talking about me?.…ah, idk. idk.!”

“I was joking ^^ don’t worry, I bet u'll still look really pretty.. just ignore those girls at school ^^”

“jinjja? Gomaweo, see you at school then” she said with a relieved voice.

“yup”

Pabo ChanRae, crying over something that is not that big of a deal…

I better get ready now, I might be late…

< FAST FORWARD>

I arrived at the front gate of our school…

It’s so crowded, usually around this time only a few people would come...

I went inside to find ChanRae and MinHee, there they are…

I founded them while they were squealing and jumping up and down, they were really excited and so was I!!!!

“annyeong, so where’s the IDOL?” I said emphasizing the word “IDOL”.

“They’re not here yet, I bet they’re stuck in traffic” replied Chanrae.

“yeah maybe…”

*5 seconds later*

“OMO!! Its EXO-K’s VAN!!!! ARGHHHHHHHH!!!!” said one of the student, she squealed so hard I thought I was going to get an ear infection.

Is it really EXO-K’s van?

We went to the front gate to see if it was really them. In the midst of these crazy fangirls I somehow got separated from Minhee and Chanrae. Oh God where could they be. Abducted by these crazy girls, OMG maybe t..rampled?!! I should really look for..

...*Thug*....

So there stood this stranger, quite tall and I accidentally had bumped one of his shoulder. He looked familiar somehow, those thin lips, I tried not to look at his eyes…his shoulders were intimidating enough.

Unknowingly my body rested on his shoulders, so I released my hands off him acting like I was disgusted…

“Do you have eyes?” he said it in a sarcastic way while putting on his Sunglasses on…

... WOW this guy...

“Excuse me?” I said as I looked up to meet his eyes, I could tell that his stare at me was filled with so much hatred through his transparent sunglasses, and that sarsastic “Do you have eyes?” question though…

“pfft, are u deaf too?” he said in a mocking tone.

Yup... He definitely needs a slap in the face! 

“What?!!! YA! Who do you think you are?!” suddenly my phone vibrated, it was a text message..

I took out my phone, suddenly that boy pointed at my phone and said

“That” he said with a little smirk on his face.

I was confused, what did he mean by saying “that?”

and what was that smirk for, all this time he had a straight face on and suddenly he was smirking...

Then a voice came behind this boy, this voice was rather deep, and it was quite attractive to be honest!

“ Sehun-ah, we’re here only a few minutes and you managed to get a girl's phone number... wow.. nice work"

Oh God that voice though. If I were a bucket of ice cream his voice would probably melt me away..

So I wanted to see the face behind that mesmerising voice and so I did... uhmm yeah big mistake.

Turns out it was Chanyeol! and ... omg did he just called this rude looking person Sehun? How could he had mistaken my beautiful angel with this mannerless creature.

Please for the love of God let this person not be Sehun, please please...

So I took a leap of chance and had a second look and yeah.... uhm yeah..

Speechless there I stood in front of this rude, arrogant, full of ego person.. or is he even a person. But this guys is supposed to be Oh Sehun?! The boy who I truly admire and the boy whom I shared vows on our marriage day is Haekyon's Dream Land... is this person standing in front of me?!?! Then I realized why he pointed at my phone when I asked him who he was... I had Oh Sehun as my wallpaper...

" Whatever... its not like that, anyway I don't even know her and I don't even want to know..."  WOAH.. WHAT?! You piece of bullcrap! I never asked you to know me! Unbelievable to think that I fallen in love with this person its just Unbelievable...! 

" ouchh... that gotta hurt" said Kai as he passes by with a chuckle.

I wanted to punch that pretty face but someone's hand pulled my shoulder, It was MinHee, she asked me where I was been all this time.

Just as I was about to point to Minhee about Sehun, Chanyeol and Kai stood no one there. Odd..

" Where were you when they took a picture individually with us!? OMO!! Chanyeol was so hott!!!!! and he's really tall too!!" she said fantasizing what turn out to be a pain in the ...

" I was trapped back here because some student pushed me" I said trying to make an excuse.

"ohh, poor you, you should've hold on to my hands... well lets go" 

"where's ChanRae?" I asked.

"She's already lining up for us..."

"Ohh"

"WELL LETS GO!!!"