THE BEGINNING TO EVERYTHING

WHERE LOVE TURNED INTO HATE

 

HAEKYON’s POV

I got a tweet saying that Exo was going to come to our school tomorrow!

“OMG Unbelievable! Exo is really coming to our school!!’

-Suddenly remembered that forgotten to Self intro-

Oh ya, I forgot to introduce myself.

Annyeonghaseyo I'm Choi Hae Kyon 

I’m in my 2nd year at School of Performing Arts Seoul. It was a tough time for me to get into this school, so I’m very grateful that my friends and I passed the qualifications test and the audition! My friends are like my energizer, they give me strength… we give each other strengths that’s why I never feel that I’m alone.

So as you can see, us three are like K-pop addicts! Especially with the new Group who has just debuted this April; EXO!! We are so lucky because each of us has an OPPA (big bro) which is an K-pop artist ^^ ChanRae and MinHee (my totally BFFs) has an Oppa in SMEntertainment the entertainment that Exo-K&M, SuperJunior, TVXQ, SoNyeoShiDae, F(x), Shinee etc.. Is in. MinHee’s oppa is the Tall, Skinny, rapper Kris from Exo-M where ChanRae’s oppa is The Superstar Diva Key (Kim Ki Bum) from Shinee ^^. My oppa is in YG Entertainment, he’s tall, handsome, a rapper too and very manly in front of the camera but at home is more childish than me ^^, he is T.O.P from BigBang! Hehe ^^ Now I rarely see him because of his BigBang Alive World Tour 2012 and he rarely comes home even if he doesn’t have any schedule… I really miss him, I want to see that childish Oppa of mine ^^ lol.  Our eomma would everyday spent time and pray for him so his career would be successfu. Appa would also join in, we all miss him especially eomma.. ! 

-back to scenery where Haekyon got a tweet-

“We should come to school really early tomorrow in case the line will be so long, you know how our school is massive and there is tons of Exo fans” advised ChanRae.

“Right, we should come early! But wait… Is it the 12 members of Exo who are coming or either one of them, also what time will they arrive?!?!” questioned MinHee.

Suddenly I had an idea.

“Oh, Minhee-aah, Chan-aah, your oppa is at SMEntertainment right? Why don’t you call them to see if they are not busy and ask them if one of them could ask Exo’s Manager or even better ask the Exo members…”

I said proudly, because usually the one with brains here is ChanRae and MinHee, I just usually follow along. Hehe ^^

“ooh, that’s not bad… yeah we could do that, I’ll call Key oppa n…..” ChanRae’s sentence was cut off by MinHee..”

“GUYS! That’s why I’m the brain here!!” MinHee cut off.

“Heh? What do u mean?” I was puzzled . :S

“ HELLO….!!! My oppa IS IN EXO PABO!!” MinHee said it as her ROUND OWL EYES WIDENED UP! O.O – like D.O’s eyes- kekeke

“OH YEAHHH!!!!” I felt really stupid not realizing that one of my BBF has an Oppa that is an Exo member…

 

MINHEE’s POV

I didn’t even thought of it at first because I was overly excited but I just realized that my Oppa IS IN EXO!

“Oh, Minhee-aah, Chan-aah, your oppa is at SMEntertainment right? Why don’t you call them to see if they are not busy and ask them if one of them could ask Exo’s Manager or even better ask the Exo members…” suggested HaeKyon..

DAHELL!! IS HAEKYON PABO or WHAT?!

WHY DO YOU EVEN SUGGESTED WE NEEDED TO ASK THE MANAGER OF MY OPPA’S GROUP WHEN WE CAN EVEN ASK MY OPPA!!!!

CALM DOWN MINHEE, CALM DOWN..

NOW I’M STARTING KNOW WHY OUR PRINCIPAL WANTED ME TO STICK THOSE TWO AS THEIR PARTNER...

CAUSE I’M THE BRAIN OUT OF THESE 2 PEOPLE…

 

“ooh, that’s not bad… yeah we could do that, I’ll call Key oppa n…..”

“ooh, that’s not bad?!” ChanRae are you kidding me?!?! You’re agreeing to that dumb idea?!

I cut off ChanRae’s sentence to make them realize how pabo them 2 are… and now she’s saying “I’ll call Key oppa”...

I know this isn’t something to make a big deal out of it but I don't even know why I’m acting this way to my friends.. thats right I’m the eonnie here, Haekyon’s the maknae.. Maybe it’s because my boyfriend dumped me… it’s been 3 days… memories... oh memoriess...

Well its not that I can just easily forget aboyt him...It so hard to forget the words that he last said to me when he wanted to break up with me…

“ HELLO….!!! My oppa IS IN EXO BABO!!” I shouted.

A/N: Annyeong, how is it? Dont forget to comment and subcribe ^^ heheh, I'll do a D.U :D