The sad truth

WHERE LOVE TURNED INTO HATE

 

Haekyon's POV

*OH she's done*

"Minhee-ah!!!! Why did you tell him that I freaking like him!?" I blurted out.

"Hah? I thought you loved him so much that you wish he was your-"

I shut with my hand cause Sehun was just standing there behind Minhee standing still like a statue with a wide eye..

Apparently Sehun followed Minhee...I stared at him...

"Why! What's wrong with you?!" She said then she turned around to where I was looking to..

"O..M..G! *gasp*" Minhee gasped.

A..wkward.. Everyone was looking at each other full of shock.. Then someone interrupted them. 

"Hey guysss, guess what I got a photo with Kai Oppa and he was so handsome and all , OMG I was like freaking out when he said that I was so pretty! OMG guys-" Chanrae squealed, fangirling in a very fast speed... She scanned each of us one by one.. Then her eyes turned to Sehun.

"Um... Sehun oppa!" Chanrae waved at him, then she realized Sehun was looking at me with his eyes wide. "Um... Oppaa. Why are you looki-" then she stop and realize..

"Ahhh,THEY'RE HAVING A STARING CONTEST! OMG so fun,, I wanna do it too, !!!" 

What! Chanrae!!! What in the world....

I quickly looked away and got Chanrae's and Minhee's hand and ran off just like that... 

Minhee then stopped me and asked what was that all about. I told her that it was no time to explain, but then she demanded for an answer and so did Chanrae even though she had no idea what had just happened.

So I finally had to tell them…

“Earlier today when we were planning to go to Exo’s van to see them I got blocked along the way. I bumped into someone, he was tall, cute and had nice built. I was about to say sorry but he suddenly said to me ‘Do you have eyes?’ in a cold way, then he asked me if I was deaf too, I was obviously angry and I wanted to punch him, so I asked him ‘Who do you think you are?’ and then when I said that, my eomma texted me… when I took my phone out, you know how my phone wallpaper is Sehun right?”

“Yeah” they both said.

“Well, apparently he saw my wallpaper and he suddenly pointed and said “That” and obviously I was confused what did he mean by saying “that” then suddenly a deep voiced but cute face guy shouted his name… and this deep voiced guy was…um… Park… Chanyeol oppa and the name he shouted was ‘Sehun-ah’… So yeah… and that was why I didn’t want to line up in the signing event cause of that incident…”

“O.M.FREAKING. G” Chanrae shouted.

“No way…” Minhee responded.

“Yes way…” I replied.

Just then I received a phone call, it said “unknown number”.

“Wait a sec guys.”

I picked it up incase it was eomma or appa or TOP oppa.

Me: yoboseyo

U.N: yoboseyo, Ms.Choi Haekyon?

Me: Yes, Choi Haekyon speaking.

U.N: I’m EXO’s manager.

Me: Ohh, which one if I may ask?

U.N: Lee Sunghwan,

Me: ah, annyeonghaseyo Manager Lee Sunghwan.

L.S.H: haha, just call me Sunghwan ssi^^

Me: ahh, jinjja yo? Well then call me Haekhyon ssi.

L.S.H: haha, yee… well as I was informed by Manager Im Hyun kyun, one of our member Kris said that you, Chanrae and Minhee ssi will be coming to Exo K’s schedule,

Me: Um… yee, that is correct, if you don’t mind …

L.S.H: Not at all, I’m absolutely fine, but if you don’t mind maybe you 3 could be an assistant to our Exo here?

Me: Sorry? Umm… I mean Yeah, that would be great, we would love to help Exo-K oppa ^^

L.S.H: that’s good then, well our van is parked near the School Gym, so I’ll see you in the van then ^^

Me: Yes, I understand, Thank You ^^

“Who was that?” Minhee asked.

“Um…Exo’s manager”

“Really?!” said Chanrae

“Yep”

“Which one?” asked Minhee.

“Lee Sunghwan ahjussi”

“Ohh, what did he say?” Chanrae said.

“He wanted to confirm that if we are really coming and the van is parked in front of the school’s gym.”

“Shall we go then?” suggested Chanrae.

A/N: Annyeong... sorry it took me 2 months to update, I was moving from Indonesia to overseas ~ and now that I settled I thought I might update, hahaha, well there goes chapter 4 & 5 for tonight

Will they go to the van after hearing The Sad truth about what had just happened to Sehun and Haekyon? or will they not come..? 

Find out in chap 6^^