Chapter 9

Beauty In Darkness

  “ Oppa, can we stop somewhere? I'm hungry.” You looped your arms with Youngjae and Jongup.

 

Youngjae grinned, nodding as he led the way. Youngjae lead her to a bench and sat her down. “ I'll got get us food. Jongup, stay here with Nina, alright?”

 

“ OK,” Nina nodded and pulled out her wallet as she got some money out, “ I'll buy.”

 

“ Aniyo.” Youngjae shook his head and pushed her hand away. “ I'll buy. I'll be back.” He ran over before she could say anything else.

 

“ But oppa!” She whined, pouting. “ So mean.”

 

“ I think most girls would be happy to get free food.” Jongup chuckled, sitting down next to her.

 

“ I'm an independent lady. I like to pay for my own things.” She pouted, causing Jongup to laugh.

 

“ Cute.” Jongup smiled, watching her carefully. “ Noona, is there any rides you want to ride? You haven't picked a single ride yet.”

 

She shook her head no. “ It doesn't matter what we ride in my opinion. It's all fun.” She smiled, happily.

 

Jongup smiled sadly. “ It's because you can't see, right?”

 

She looked at him, before nodding. “ How long have you've known?”

 

He shrugged. “ I had a hunch after that night Shinee attacked, but I was for sure before we got here.”

 

She nodded, smiling. “ Alright. Well, I trust you keeping my secret.” She pulled her legs to her chest, feeling a slight chill. “ Did it get chilly all the sudden?”

 

“ Yeah, it did.” Jongup nodded, scooting closer, placing a arm around her. “ Is that better?” He rubbed her arm, feeling how cold she was.

 

“ Yeah, thanks Jongup.” They sat there for a few minutes.

 

A few people took notice at the two, whispering.

 

“ Aw they're a cute couple.”

 

“ Wish I had a boyfriend that cute.”

 

“ They look like a perfect couple! So jealous!”

 

“ Looks like we're a cute couple.” Jongup grinned, giving her a wink.

 

“ Gee, I wouldn't know. I can't see.” You laughed lightly causing him to blush as he tried to correct himself. “ I was joking. It's no big deal.”

 

“ Yah! What are you two doing?!” A familiar voice yelled as three sets of footsteps were heard running towards them.

 

“ Zelo?” She looked up and in the direction the sounds came from. “ What are you doing here?”

 

“ I asked you first!” Zelo snapped, glaring at the two of you. “ What are you two doing?”

 

“ She was cold so I was trying to keep her warm.” Jongup stood up, helping you to your feet. “ Didn't know you had a thing for noona. I'll back off.”

 

Zelo's face began to turn bright red as his heart started to beat faster. “ W-What?! Why in the hell would I like that thing?!” Zelo pointed to you as you stretched, yawning.

 

“ Nina, are you ok?” Himchan finally ran over, panting. He pulled you into a hug. “ Those erted boys didn't do anything to you did they?!”

 

You felt Himchan be pulled away and felt a hand on your shoulder as the person panted in front of you.

 

“ Daehyun oppa?” You tilted your head, slightly confused. “ Oppa, are you ok?”

 

Daehyun looked at you, laughing a little. “ Yeah, perfectly fine.”

 

You smiled as you heard Youngjae coming back. “ Youngjae oppa! Gez, took you long enough.”

 

“ There was a long li-” He looked at the group by you. “ What the hell are you guys doing here?”

 

“ Well, we heard you were here and wanted to join!” Himchan grinned, shoving Daehyun away and placed an arm around your waist.

 

Man, I was hoping me and Nina could have some alone time. Youngjae sighed, handing you your food.

 

“ Thanks Oppa!”You grinned, taking a bite of it. “ I think we should go look at the stores.”

 

“ Yeah, that sounds like fun!” Himchan exclaimed, hugging her tightly.

 

The group began to walk towards the first store and Himchan dragged you with him. He began looking at all the things in the store.

 

Not wanted to really be there in the first place, you slipped away and headed to the entrance of the store. You sighed when she smelt the fresh air.

 

“ Why aren't you in there?”

 

You looked up at the sound of Zelo's voice next to her. She shrugged. “ I don't like shopping.”

 

Zelo gave you a confused look. “ But you're the one who suggested it.”

 

You giggled a little, smiling shyly. “ I just didn't want them sitting around while I eat. Plus I don't really like eating in front of people.”

 

“ You're a weird girl.” Zelo smiled a little, looking away afraid for you to see. His stomach suddenly growled, causing him to blush.

 

“ You're hungry?” You laughed a little at this, causing him to blush more.

 

“ I didn't get to finish my lunch today.” He pouted lightly, crossing his arms. He looked over surprised that you was holding out the food you was eating to him.

 

“ You want it? I don't eat much in the first place.”

 

He stared at you for a moment,smiling lightly. “ I'll just have a bite.” He took a bite. “ Thanks.”

 

You nodded. “ Zelo-ah. I'm sorry I was so rude the first day we met.” Zelo looked at you surprised. “ I'm usually not like that, but Ji-Na is very close to me. She's like a younger sister so when you knocked her over, I was out of line. Sorry.”

 

Zelo shook his head. “ It was my fault. I was pissed and took it out on you guys. I was having a bad day and I had no right to take it out on you guys. So I'm sorry.”

 

You held out your hand smiling again. “ OK, let's start over then. Annyeong, I'm Park Nina. It's nice to meet you.”

 

Zelo watched her carefully before taking her hand, shaking firmly. “ Annyeong, my name is Zelo. It's nice to meet you too.”

 

Yongguk watched from a distance, sighing as he looked up in the sky. It's nice they're finally became friends, but why do I have this feeling that things are going to get worse before it gets better?

 

“Hey Yongguk, what are you looking-” Himchan's eyes widen as her say the two of you shaking hands, which looked like holding hands. He sprinted over to them, angry. “ Yah! Zelo! Get your hands off my woman!”

 

“ What an idiot.” Yongguk smiled as the two began to argue and you laughed.

 

A/N

So apparently I already wrote this chapter a while ago..... SOrry about that. Well sorry if it's short but hope you like it. PLease comment and sorry for the wait.