Chapter 7

Beauty In Darkness

 

 

“ Are you sure you can go back today?” Min-Young asked, worriedly. “ I don't want you passing out again.”

 

You smiled, nodding. “ I'm fine unnie, but are you going to be ok? That bump on your head feels kind of bad.”

 

“ It's not that b- Ow!” She hissed as you gently tapped the bump.

 

“ My .” You muttered and looked away. “ I'm sorry for hitting you.”

 

“ No, don't be.” She smiled warmly, as she kept leading you to the school. “ I shouldn't have waken you. I was just really nervous when they said you passed out.”

 

You nodded remembering the night before. “ Mianhaeyo.”

 

“ Stop saying sorry will you? It's no big deal.” Min-Young shook her head. “Just take it easy.”

 

“ Unnie!” Ji-Na called over happily. “ How you feeling?”

 

You smiled and held out your hand for her to take. She took it with no hesitation. “ I'm better. No worries.”

 

“ Good. I'm glad to hear.” Ji-Na sighed in relief. “ You had me worried.”

 

“ Min-Young unnie. I'll see you later, araso?” You waved as Ji-Na started to lead you to class.

 

“ Ne, see you later.” She waved back. “ Stay out of trouble!”

 

“ No promises!” You yelled, disappearing behind the door.

 

She smiled, giving a soft sigh, as she stood there. She was worried and confused about everything. She didn't know what to do or believe anymore.

 

“ Min-Young! What are you doing?” A girl jogged up next to her. Her hair was purple with black streaks in it. She was a little taller than Min-young.

 

“ Oh, um,” she looked at the younger, smiling, “ Nothing. Let's go visit f(x). I have a bone to pick with them.”

 

With that the two girls walked over to the five other girls.

 

************************************

Time Skip to Lunch

 

“ Unnie, I brought lunch for both of us today! I made your favorite!” Ji-Na smiled as she lead you to the lunch room, holding your hand tightly so it wouldn't be a repeat of the day before. “ I made you rice with chicken and broccoli and a sweet bun.”

 

“ Really?” You grinned widely, jumping up and down excitedly. “ I love those!”

 

Ji-Na giggled at her now excited friend. She lead you to the table but stopped, causing you to raise a brow.

 

“ B.A.P.? What are you guys doing at our table?” Ji-Na asked confused looking at the six guys sitting there.

 

“ Oh, Ji-Na-ssi, we just wanted to sit with you guys. Is that ok?” Yongguk asked, standing up and smiling. “ After yesterday we just wanted to make sure those Queenkas would leave you guys alone.”

 

“ Oh, um, unnie? You ok with this?” Ji-Na asked a little confused.

 

“ Sure why not?” You shrugged nonchalantly. “ I mean I'm not gonna kick them out.”

 

“ Noona! Sit next to me!” You felt yourself being pulled down and into a seat. You blinked, blindly at the person who pulled you down. He smiled, cutely. “ You may not know, but I'm Jongup. It's nice to finally meet you.”

 

You smiled and bowed a little. “ Nice to meet you Jongup-ah. I'm Nina.”

 

You and Ji-Na sat and talked for a little bit with the group, laughing and joking around. You learned that Yongguk loved war movies and was an amazing rapper, that Himchan was a flirt, but very loyal and gentle towards girls, Daehyun doesn't like talking, but is funny, Youngjae was brilliant and awkward towards people, Jongup was a great dancer and fighter, and Zelo was the player and youngest, but was also good at rapping.

 

“ Aish! Ji-Na I forgot to get my papers for David.” You sighed and got up from your spot. “ I'll be back.”

 

“ I'll come with you.” Ji-Na was about to get up, but you shook your head.

 

“ I'll be fine. Just finish your lunch and I'll be back in 5 minutes.” You smiled and started to walk off before anyone could complain.

 

“ Aish, that girl.” Ji-Na frowned. “ She is such a pain sometimes.”

 

“ So Ji-Na, how long have you known Nina?” Yongguk asked, examining her. “ You seem very close to her.”

 

She readjusted her glasses in thought. “ I met her when I was 8 years old, Nina just turned 9 not long before.”

 

“ How did you two meet?” Jongup asked curiously. “ She seems to rely on you a lot.”

 

She stiffen lightly, but gave a small smile. “ She just, um, doesn't like new places very much.” Jongup nodded, still smiling. “ We met at the orphanage.”

 

“ You both lived in the orphanage?” Himchan choked on his food, looking up surprised as the rest of the group, besides Youngjae.

 

She chuckled, nodding her head. She readjusted her broken glasses, which held together with tape. “ When I first got to the orphanage when I was 8, I got bullied and people kept taking my food shares. One day when I was getting beaten Nina and Max came to help me.”

 

FlashBack

 

“ JiNa, what do you have for us today?” A bigger boy smirked, his arms crossed. There was two other kids, a boy and larger girl, stood behind him.

 

A small girl with long black hair stood there, shaking as the boy got closer. “ I haven't eaten in two days. Can I please just keep this?”

 

The boy shoved her on the ground and chuckled. “ I don't think you really need it.” He was about to kick when a crack was heard. The boy had white and yellow gunk slid down his head and clothes.

 

“ What the-” The four turned to see a girl tossing a egg lightly in the air with a boy holding a carton of eggs.

 

“ Rule twenty, 'No bullying others.' Isn't that what it was Noona?” The red hair boy smirked, picking up an egg gently.

 

“ I don't know if they can even read.” The black hair girl smirked, crossing her arms. “ Now get out before you make things worse. We're already telling Micky.”

 

“ , let's get out.” The boy grumbled and left with the two other boys.

 

The boy jogged over and helped JiNa up. “ Are you alright?”

 

“ Ye-yeah. Thank you.” She stuttered and got to her feet. “ I-I'm JiNa.”

 

The boy smiled and patted her back. “ The names Max.”

 

The other girl stayed quiet for a moment before nodding. “ Nina. Nice to meet you.”

 

 

End Flashback

 

“ Nina stopped you from getting bullied?” Jongup asked surprised.

 

“ She may not look it, but she could probably beat up a few of your members without a scratch. She's pretty strong.” JiNa chuckled.

 

“ How did you two end up in the orphanage?” Zelo asked, curiousity in his voice. Yongguk smacked him on the back of the head. “ Ow! Hyung!”

 

“ Don't be rude!” Yongguk hissed.

 

“ It's ok. Unnie and I don't mind.” JiNa tapped her chin in thought. “ My story isn't as bad as Nina's. My mom was a druggie so I got taken away.” She sighed a little. “ Nina was in a car crash. Her parents were killed and she seen them both die along with three others.”

 

'Three? I thought it was her parents and Mr. Choi parents. Who's the third?' Youngjae thought.

 

“ Youngjae hyung? Are you ok?” Zelo asked, shaking his shoulder lightly.

 

“ Huh?” Youngjae blinked a few times before giving a sheepish smile. “ Yeah, sorry I spaced out.”

 

“ You su-”

 

There was a loud scream, which sent chills down Youngjae's spine. Zelo and Youngjae looked at each other before dashing out of the lunch room.

 

*********************************************

A/N 

Tah-dah! Done! Sorry its short or it . I"ve been busy. ^^" *bows* Sorry But I've been busy with school and I graduate tomorrow so I've been stressed and ya. Well hope you like it and hopefully I'll write more soon! I got to go. I Have a soccer districts game to play today so wish me luck!!!!