Chapter 6

Beauty In Darkness

Sorry I couldn't think of a name for this chapter.

 

 

     Narrator's POV

 

 

Youngjae sat at your bed side, concern and worry in his young features. Daehyun was leaning across the room while Max sat on the follow next to the bed. His knees were pulled to his chest.

 

“ It's all my fault.” Max muttered, burying his face in his knees. “ I stressed noona to much today.”

 

Youngjae looked at him and patted him on the head. “ Don't blame yourself. I probably stressed her out also.”

 

“ As much as I'd want to blame Max, it really isn't anyone's fault, but her own.” Luna sighed, walking into the room with a tray of medication, food, and water. She placed it down on the nightstand. “ She's such a pabo.”

 

“ Yah! Don't talk about noona like that!” Max jumped up, grabbing her by the collar.

 

“ Noona's boy.” Luna muttered. “ Let go or I'll call Min-young on you.”

 

“ She won't do .” Max growled, glaring.

 

“ Yeah, but I'll have a witness and your 'noona' will be upset with you for hurting me.” Luna warned, threateningly. “ Now. Get. Off.”

 

Max hesitated before pushing her back a little. “ I hate you.”

 

“ Hate you too.” Luna straighten her blazer and looked at you. “ Anyways, she over worked herself trying to see.”

 

“ M-Mwo?” Youngjae questioned, confused.

 

“ If she focuses to much on her vision she gets exhausted.” Luna explained walking back towards the door. “ Maximum she could use it is 2 times before it starts to have effects on her.” Luna smiled at the group. “ Dinner is ready and you guys are welcome to stay and join us.”

 

“ Are you sure?” Youngjae asked quietly.

 

She nodded. “ It's perfectly fine. Come on down.”

 

Youngjae stood up and looked at Daehyun and Max.

 

“ I'm going to stay here for a while to keep an eye on noona.” Max whispered.

 

“ Same.” Daehyun nodded his head.

 

“ Araso.” Youngjae nodded and left.

 

Max sat on the ground, trying to hold back tears, but failed as he sobbed. “ Noona, I'm sorry!”

 

Daehyun watched Max, but then sat at the edge of the bed, watching you as you muttered things. He leaned in and listened.

 

“ She's talking about her mom and dad.” Max spoke, looking up at him, eyes puffy. “ She always speaks of them when she sleeps. Sometimes she wakes up crying.” He wiped his tears. “ It's terrible to think that the last thing she saw before she went blind was her parents death.”

 

*I couldn't image being that young and being blind.* Daehyun frowned behind his mask and placed a lock of your hair, curling it behind your ear.

 

“ She was like that at the orphanage. She was quiet, but smiled all the time.” Max got to his feet, swaying a little. Daehyun hadn't even realized that Max was taller than him. “ I remembered walking by her room one night and heard her crying. I went in and saw her on the ground, scared and her hand searching the floor frantically.”

 

“ I went to her and helped her. I was able to calm her down, but I found out she was blind and she told me her story. I stayed with her that night.” Max smiled down at you, eyes watery. “ I think I fell for her, but I can't tell her. That's why when I saw her with you smiling, I was jealous. Mianhayeo for my behavior.” Max bowed.

 

Daehyun was taken a back, but nodded. He slid down his mask and spoke softly. “ Let's go down to the others.”

 

Max hesitated for a moment, but nodded. They both headed down stairs.

 

“ Yeah! What the hell is that thing doing in this house?” A yell was heard from downstairs.

 

“ Shut up Min-Young. They're guest so zip it.” Luna snapped placed the food on the table.

 

“ M-Mwo!?” Min-Young's eyes widen.

 

“ They saved mine and Nina's butts today so I invited them to dinner.” Luna rolled her eyes and led a nervous/awkward Youngjae to his seat. “ I didn't think you'd actually be home tonight.”

 

“ I-I, but, ugh!” She ruffled her hair irritated.

 

“ Luna, can you guys keep it down, your going to wake noona.” Max spoke and took an empty seat, patting the seat next to him for Daehyun.

 

“ W-What's wrong with my baby Nina?” She raised a brow with crossed arms, trying to remain calm.

 

“ Nothing big.” Luna answered simply. “ Just over worked herself.”

 

“ M-Mwo!?” Min-Young ran up stairs before anyone could say anything.

 

“ I swear if she wakes noona-” Max trailed off, glaring at the stairway.

 

“ Max, just relax.” Luna sighed, but smiled a little. “ I think if she woke up Nina, Nina wouldn't show mercy.”

 

“ What do you mean?” Youngjae questioned curiously.

 

There was a loud crash from upstairs.

 

“ She's a demon to wake up after she passes out from over-working.” Luna grinned and looked at the food. “ So who's hungry?”

 

*************************************************

A/N

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all my lovely readers!!!!! I guess this is a mini Christmas present to you guys! I actually wrote this a while ago but I wanted to hold it til today so I actually had a gift~ Also I had finals and a term paper which if you want to know about that little...mishap it's right here in my blog ----> Worst Christmas Present Ever! Well have a great Christmas and sorry this is so short. I'm working on my other stories too so ya. haha