Music Class

Beauty In Darkness

 

“ Hey, what's your next class Nina?” Ji-Na asked standing by your locker as you changed blazers.

 

“ Music class.” You stated simply, knowing Ji-Na wouldn't have that class.

 

“ Eh? How are you going to get to that class? There's no way I can take you there!” Ji-Na sounded nervous. “ How are you going to get there?”

 

“ Ji-Na, chill.” You smiled, trying to be optimistic. “ I'll be fine and find it. I mean I made it this far.”

 

“ You get lost going to the lunchroom. I don't think it's the best idea for you to go by yourself.” A familiar voice spoke.

 

“ Youngjae oppa?” You turned to the voice and felt a second presence. “ What are you doing here?”

 

“ I kind of got worried when you didn't come back to lunch, so Zelo and I came to make sure your ok.” Youngjae placed a hand on your shoulder. “ Are you?”

 

“ Ne, I'm fine.” You giggled and shook your head. “ But it seem more like you forced poor Zelo-ssi to come with you.”

 

Youngjae chuckled and patted your back. “ Smart. So what's your next class, Nina?”

 

“ Music, but JiNa said she couldn't show me where the class is because hers is on the other end of the building.” You explained, shrugging. “ I can go by myself.”

 

“ Oh, that's our next class. Daehyun is also in our class.” Youngjae grinned linking arms with you. “ JiNa-Ah, we'll take her.”

 

“ But Min-Young is going to be mad!” JiNa stared with wide eyes at Youngjae who just grinned.

 

“ Don't worry. We won't hurt her.” Youngjae then leaned towards JiNa and whispered something in her ear.

 

“Ne. Okay,” she nodded as he pulled back, “ but if there's one scratch on her I'll kill you. Got it?” Her voice was hard and threatening, causing you to shiver slightly. When JiNa was serious or snaps it was the scariest thing in the world.... especially when your blind.

 

She then smiled and her voice soften and joyful. “ Have fun Nina-unnie! Don't get in to much trouble!”

 

“ Freaking bi-poplar.” You muttered, causing JiNa to look over.

 

“ What?”

 

“ Nothing.” You said quickly and started to walking. “ Let's go Youngjae Oppa!”

 

“ See you later JiNa-ah.” Youngjae smiled, taking your hand and pulled you the other way. “ Nina-ah our class is that way.”

 

“ Um,” you blushed lightly, faking a cough, “ I knew that.”

 

“ Sure you did pabo.” Youngjae rolled his eyes, keeping hold of your hand.

 

“ Yeah, hyung. You don't need to keep holding this ugly hags hand you know?” Zelo spoke annoyed.

 

“ Zelo, shut it. You just still angry about earlier.” Youngjae snapped, glaring at him. “ Don't take it out on her. She did nothing.”

 

Zelo scoffed, crossing his arms.

 

“ Here's the music room. I'll introduce you to the teacher.” Youngjae pulled you to the teacher, who was at the back of the classroom. There were a lot of whispers about the two of you but you ignored it. “ Mr. Choi here's the new student.”

 

The teacher, who was in his mid-thirties and was as tall as Zelo, turned around and grinned. “ Nina-ah! Long time so...talk.”

 

“ Very funny David.” You rolled your eyes, but smirked. “ I mean, Mr. Choi.”

 

“ You know each other?” Youngjae looked surprised.

 

“ Ne, he's my neighbor. He helps around the house a lot since I'm not home and I don't trust my siblings to do anything.” You pouted, crossing your arms. “ He likes teasing me though.”

 

“ Aigoo, it's filled with love though.” Mr. Choi pinched your cheek, smiling. “ You can sit next to Youngjae since he knows of the predicament.”

 

Youngjae lead you to your seat and you set your things down. You sat down and took out your notebook.

 

“ OK, class let's start. Since it's the first day and I feel mean, your going to have you guys come up one by one and sing.” This caused a lot of the students to groan is protest. “ But bright side is you can pick whatever song you want! Kpop, Jpop, English, whatever as long as it's appropriate!”

 

“ Lovely.” You muttered, blowing your bangs from your eyes. “ Just like David to do this.”

 

“ How about our lovely new student comes and show us what she got?” Mr. Choi, David, clapped and waved for you to go to the front, though you couldn't see it.

 

“ Oh, I must oblige! I couldn't go first. Why not have a more experienced musician go first?” You smiled, hiding all traces of anger and annoyance.

 

“ No, no. I request you go first Ms. Park.” David walked over and took your arm, making you follow him.

 

“ I-I....well.. I guess if you insist.” You smiled nervously. Freaking bastard!!

 

“ What song would you like to do?” David placed himself on the piano.

 

“ Um, what about... Style by Rania?” You questioned, looking where you thought Mr. Choi might be.

 

“ Of course!” David cracked his knuckles and smiled. He tapped the High G key three times, indicating he was starting.

 

The music started to play and you cleared you voice, quietly. You started to sing, your hands behind your back, swaying back and forth boredly.

 

“ Wow, I didn't know she could sing.” Youngjae whispered, resting his head on his hand.

 

*She isn't that bad looking either.* He thought, but blushed realizing what he was thinking and looked down.

 

“ Hyung,a re you ok?” Zelo looked at Youngjae who nodded his head. “ You look a little red. Do you have a fever?”

 

“ A-ani.” He looked away and looked at you.

 

The song ended and you bowed to the class, out of habit since your performing days, and there was an applaud.

 

“ Great job Ms. Park. Very impressive. You may sit down now.” There was a smile in his voice.

 

*Of course you'd say that. You were my music teacher since young. Conceded pabo.* You thought bitterly, but kept a smiled, carefully walking back to your seat.

 

“ I didn't know you could sing.” Youngjae whispered as Mr. Choi picked another poor victim to perform.

 

“ You don't know a lot of things about me.” You smiled kindly, causing Youngjae's heart to flutter.

 

*What the hell?! Why is my heart doing this?* He sighed, but smiled back. “ I guess your right.”

 

“ Yuck, your still talking to that thing?” Zelo spat glaring still.

 

“ Did you hear something annoying oppa?” You asked acting innocent. “ It's like a tiny baby voice.”

 

“ Yah! I'm not a baby!”Zelo shouted and you looked around the room 'trying to find the noise'.

 

“ There it is again.” You pointed out. “ Oh well, must not be important.” You shrugged.

 

Youngjae tried to hold his laughter in, but failed. You heard another chuckle from behind you and you turned in your seat and looked at them, they instantly stopped.

 

“ Oh, Nina, I forgot to introduce you to Daehyun. He's part of B.A.P. He doesn't talk much.” Youngjae introduced. “ Daehyun this is Nina.”

 

“ It's nice to meet you, Daehyun-ssi.” You smiled holding out your hand for a shake.

 

Daehyun looked at her surprised. He blinked a few times before hesitantly taking your hand. You shook his hand gently, but firmly.

 

The bell rang and everyone, with the noise of chairs and desks moving, quickly stood to leave the class.

 

“ Ms. Park you can you stay after class? I need to discuss some issues.” David spoke, his voice serious.

 

You stood up and sighed. “ Ne.”

 

“ I'll wait for you.” Youngjae stood and went to your side. “ Daehyun, go on without me. See you guys next class.”

 

“ See ya Hyung, bye ugly hag.” Zelo waved and began to leave, Daehyun smacked Zelo in the back of the head. “ Ouch! Hyung!”

 

“ Bye Daehyun-ssi, bye annoying wind.” You waved, then turned your attention back to Mr. Choi, who was at his desk. “ What do you want to discuss with me David oppa?”

 

“ This is a very important question so answer as professionally as you can.” You nodded and he continued. “ What is.... for dinner?”

 

Your eye began to twitch and you could tell he was smiling. “ That's it? The important question is what food that your going to eat so you can get fatter?”

 

“ Yah! I'm your teacher! Respect me!” He whined. “ Who talks like that to your teacher and caretaker?!”

 

“ One with an idiot for a caretaker.” You muttered crossing your arms. “ We're having Pho for dinner. I won't be home until late so it should be done by 7. Come over at 5 to tell the morons at home to clean the house.”

 

“ Oh, you're going out?” David smirked. “ You have a boyfriend? Who? Is it Youngjae-ssi?”

 

You and Youngjae blushed and your glared at him. “ Yah! You know where I'm going! Stop being stupid!”

 

You turned and started to storm out.

 

“ Um, bye Mr. Choi.” Youngjae bowed and ran after you, still blushing. “ Yah, Nina! Wait up!”

 

“ Cute, Nina blushed.” David smiled, talking to no one in particular. “ I wonder if she'll open up to those B.A.P. boys. That would be something now wouldn't?”

 

Back with you and Youngjae, Youngjae walking closely behind you thinking about the conversation.

 

“ What is Mr. Choi to you? I thought you said he was your neighbor, but he said he was your caretaker. What's that about?” Youngjae asked getting into step with you. “ And you called him oppa.”

 

You stopped for a second and turned to him, a slight blush on your face. He stopped a few feet in front of you.

 

“ David is my neighbor, but he is my caretaker. He comes over to check on us and see if we are alright.” You explained, sighing. “ We are to young to work, besides Min-Young, so he works to take care of us.”

 

“ What about your parents?” Youngjae asked, clearly confused.

 

You paused for a second and looked at him, hiding all traces of sadness. “ They past away when I was younger. We were driving to my sister Min-Young's ballet recital and were in a car crash.” You gave a sad smile at the memory. “ Actually that's how I lost my sight.”

 

Youngjae felt guilty for bring up the topic and looked down ashamed. “ I'm sorry.”

 

“ Not your fault. Some drunk idiot did it.” You shrugged sighing. “ The reason I call David 'oppa' is because he's like an older brother to me. He's not much older than us. Just about 10 years. His family was friends with mine so I seen him around a lot so I began to call him oppa.”

 

 

*I also remember the guilt that followed after the accident. It also killed David's parents.* You gave a weak smile. “ We better get to class before we're really late.”

 

“ Right.” Youngjae took your hand and began to lead you down the hallways. “ What class do you have now?”

 

“ Gym.” You pouted. “ I can't even see and they expect me to do this?”

 

Youngjae chuckled, smiling to himself. “ You have the same class as the rest of B.A.P. I'll introduce you to Himchan, Yongguk, and Jongup.”

 

“ They aren't going to hate me like Zelo, are they?” You questioned tilting your head.

 

“ Aniyo. You should be fine.” Youngjae thought for a second before frowning. “ Well, beside Yongguk. I'm not sure how he's going to react with the girl who is related to our rival girl gang and going off on his maknae.”

 

“ Crud. This is going to be a long gym class.” You muttered, not knowing what will happen.”

 

 

 

A/N

 

Surprise! I wrote more on this! Yay! I made this as long as I could and sorry if it's not very long, but I hope you like it! Comment and subscribe please! No bashing and constructive criticism is always welcomed. ^^

 

BTW this is some info on David Choi!

 

Name: David Choi

Age: 26

Personality: Carefree, teasing, laidback, goofy, nice(mean in a nice way to students.)

Likes: Food, music, the Park family, teaching, learning, see Nina open with people, and is amused by B.A.P.

Dislikes: Seeing Nina upset, seeing the Park siblings fighting, the Park family's cousin(who comes in soon!), and boys flirting with Nina.

Specialties: Piano, making people laugh, singing/rapping,