The Fight

Beauty In Darkness

Narrator's pov.

 

 

It was a sunny day in Seoul as students came out of their houses and hurried to school. It was the first day of school and most new students were in a rush to get there on time for TS High. Well.... except one girl.

 

“ Nina! Are you ready?” A red hair girl yelled from downstairs, two bags in her arms. “ We're going to be late!”

 

“ Coming down unnie!” You shouted, running down the stairs in your uniform, which was a simple gray blazer(with white shirt under it) and blue skirt.

 

You stopped at the bottom stairs and extended your arms, waiting for you bag. She chuckled and handed you your bag.

 

“ Yah! What's so funny?” You pouted, putting on you bag.

 

“ Nothing. You're just cute.” She picked up your skates from the door and handed them to you.

 

“ Oh shut it, Min-Young unnie.” You snatched the skates grinning. You started to put them on. “ Where's Luna unnie and Max?”

 

“ That went to school already.” Min-young grabbed her skateboard and opened the door. “ Put your helmet on.”

 

“ OK, mom.” You rolled your eyes and put on your helmet.

 

“ Yah!”

 

“ Let's go!” You giggled and reached out for her hand.

 

She sighed, shaking her head smiling, and grabbed your hand. “ We're going fast so hold on.”

 

You nodded and felt yourself being pulled down the street. Your felt the wind through your hair and you smiled. Though you couldn't see the beauty of the outside world, you felt its presence, which was good enough for you. You felt the sun on your face and skin.

 

“ Almost there!” Min-Young said back to you and after a few moments you felt yourself land into her arms. “ We're here! And Ji-Na is here to take you to class. I talked to the principle and had him keep you two in the same class.... Well besides two. You have two different classes after lunch.”

 

“ Ok, thank you unnie.” You nodded and waited for Ji-Na to take your hand.

 

“ Ok, Nina unnie. Let's go.” Ji-Na smiled and took your hand. “ This way my best best friend of mine!”

 

You giggled as you followed behind her. You two were walking down the hallway when you suddenly came to a stop, bumping into Ji-Na.

 

“ Ji-Na. What's up?”

 

“ Someone bumped into me and I dropped my glasses. I can't see.” She sighed as she let go of your hand. “ I'm sorry. Hang on.”

 

“ Oh, ok.” You nodded and waited.

 

There was a crunching sound and Ji-Na gasped. “ Oh no! You broke my glasses.”

 

“ Not my fault that you were stupid enough to drop them.” A male's voice said to her, annoyed.

 

You frowned and glared in the direction of the voice. “ You can at least say sorry, jerk. Someone bumped into her and she dropped them. Not her fault either, jackass!”

 

A blonde head boy, about six foot, was standing there. His hair was curly and he had a mask around his neck. He was wearing a leather jacket and baggy jeans.

 

“ Who the hell do you think you're talking to?!” He snapped at you, glaring, though you couldn't see it.

 

“ I think I'm talking to a tall jackass who thinks he owns the damn school!” You snapped, getting frustrated. “ Get off you damn throne and say sorry!”

 

“ Unnie, it's fine.” Ji-Na whispered, tugging on your hand. “ Don't bother-”

 

“ It's not fine!” I snapped, pulling my hand away. “ Now you can't see! How can you study or anything?! He's lucky I won't kick his !”

 

“ You kick mine?” He sneered, crossing his arms. “ A wimpy girl like you couldn't do !”

 

“ You want to bet?” You smirked, taking a step closer.

 

“ Do you know who you're dealing with?” He grabbed your wrist and pulled you closer to him, you could feel his breath on your face. “ A small girl like yourself isn't going to beat someone from B.A.P.”

 

“ One, never heard of B.A.P. and two, let go or I'll break your arm.” You growled, trying to pull away.

 

“ Really? You can do that?” He challenged, a smirk on his lips.

 

“ Yeah, but if she chickens out then I'll bust your head open. Now let her go!” A familiar voice snapped from behind him.

 

“ What took you Min-Young Unnie?” You stated boredly. “ And I wouldn't chicken out.”

 

“ God, can't your stay out of trouble for one day?!” She snapped at me.

 

“ Min-Young noona from HeartBreak, what brings you here? I thought you be skipping.” He sounded annoyed, still not letting you go.

 

“ I was going to when I saw you have my little sister.” She growled.

 

“ Oh, so this little brat is your sister.” He sounded amused. “ Don't worry, we were just having some fun.”

 

“ Yeah, some fun.” You said sarcastically.

 

“ Zelo, let her go!”

 

“ Or what?!” Zelo snapped pulling you off the ground a little. “ I do have the advantage here!”

 

You flinched as his grip got tighter.

 

“ Zelo!” A males voice shouted.

 

“ Ah, Bang Yongguk and his gang! How fine for you to finally join us!” Min-Young stated sarcastically. “ Can you tell your maknae to release my sister, before I get the rest of HeartBreak here.”

 

“ Yeah, although I love holding your hand as much as the next guy, I prefer to have my feet on the ground.” You glared only to get dropped to the ground. “ Ow! Jerk!”

 

“ Happy now?” He muttered and started to walk away.

 

You sighed and sat there, not sure where exactly you were.

 

“ Unnie, are you ok?” Ji-Na grabbed your hands and looked at them. “ Your wrist is bruising a little.”

 

You smiled faintly. “ I'm fine. Don't worry about me, but,” You glared in the direction you thought your unnie was, “ you're in a gang?”

 

She was quiet for a moment. “.... Noooo~.....”

 

“ Liar! Unnie! What the hell!? I said no gangs!” I pouted and crossed my arms. “ You remember what I said!”

 

“ Yeah, but I have my reasons!” She protested as Yongguk and some other people from B.A.P. were chuckling.

 

You sat there quietly and kept pouting.

 

“ Are you even going to ask what the reason was?” She asked looking at you with wide eyes. “ Ah! Are you deaf too!?”

 

You waved to Ji-Na to come closer and whispered in her ear.

 

“ Nina said she's not talking to you.” Ji-Na stated, mocking your voice and pulled you to your feet. “ Now if you excuse us we'll be leaving.”

 

“ Yah! Ji-Na! Be nice to me! I'm your unnie!” She shouted as you started walking away.

 

“ Nina unnie said not to listen you for any reason, or to talk to you after this explanation.” Ji-Na waved off. “ Bye bye!”

 

“ Ah! That brat! Next time I'm letting Zelo harass you!” Min-Young yelled after you as you started to giggle with Ji-Na

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A/N

Back with a new story! Hope you liked chapter 1. Sorry if it's bad. It's really hard to write about a blind girl. haha So comment and subscribe!  Chapter 2 should be up sometime this week. Thanks to the subscribers and sorry it took so long to write. I got a job(workout trainer) and just finished up so yeah. More story writing time. ^^  I'm also typing a Teen Top story, I Fell in Love......With My Nanny?!?!  so go check that out if ya want!