Chapter 2

HenMi - Sunny Day

We paused for a while after one hour or so at the terrace of a little café. I ordered an orange juice and drank it slowly, just thinking and looking at the people walking. I was wondering why Zhou Mi’s smile had made me melt so easily. I wasn’t that much of an easy guy and I knew it. But then, why?

 

“What are you thinking about, Henry?”

 

I blinked a few times before understanding that Zhou Mi was talking to me. I smiled softly. What would happen if I told him the truth?

 

“You.”

 

He opened wide surprised eyes as I was blushing like crazy. And then, he smiled, with his bright smile that I was starting to know so well, and he put his big hand on mine, gently.

 

“Really?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Really.”

 

“That’s so great. Because I was also thinking about you. We’ve known each other since this morning, but I feel like I’ve known you for so much longer.”

 

I nodded again.

 

“I feel the same. It’s so weird.”

 

“Maybe are we meant for each other?”

 

“Maybe…”

 

He smiled even more and nodded, satisfied, before getting up and getting his bags.

 

“Shall we continue? There are still a lot of clothes shops here!”

 

Clothes shops AGAIN?! I smiled but sighed, knowing I couldn’t escape it.

 

“Okay, but I’m warning you, I won’t let you pay anything else for me.”

 

He looked at me with puppy eyes.

 

“What? But, why?”

 

“Because I feel bad when other people pay things for me.”

 

“But…”

 

I pouted.

 

“If you really want to pay, I’ll go back home.”

 

His smile came back as he laughed softly.

 

“Okay, okay! I won’t pay anything for you.”

 

He took my hand and pulled me behind him, still brightly smiling like nothing bad could happen today, before taking me with him to visit every single clothes store on the street. Believe me, there were a lot of them. And he bought clothes in almost all of them. After two hours of clothes shopping, I was honestly wondering where he had found all the money he had just spent.

 

After those two hours, he asked me what I wanted to do and I shrugged.

 

“Well, maybe just walking around and relaxing? But with all those bags…”

 

“I live not far from here. We could just drop them at my apartment and come back?”

 

His apartment. The place where he lived. Did I really want to go to his apartment? Though it was only to drop bags before walking around the place… In the end, I shrugged.

 

“Yeah, why not?”

 

We went to his apartment. When we entered, I understood right away that this guy definitely had a very, very good job. The apartment was huge and full of expensive stuff. I raised a brow when I noticed that a lot of things he possessed were Mario Bros. stuff.

 

“You like Mario Bros.?” I asked.

 

He smiled happily.

 

“I love Mario Bros.! My ex wanted to buy me a Mario plushie, but we broke up before my birthday so he never gave it to me.”

 

I tilted my head to the side. His ex? It seemed so weird that he was talking about his ex… it’s not like we knew each other that much…

 

“Your ex?”

 

“Yeah, my ex. My friend’s boyfriend, he was supposed to come today. Kui Xian.”

 

“Huh?”
 

Kui Xian… did he mean Kyuhyun?! Kyuhyun was Zhou Mi’s ex?

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boring, sorry, but there's a bee in my house and it's flying all around me, so I couldn't concentrate... T.T I'll try to write more tomorrow, hoping it'll be better...