Chapter 6

HenMi - Sunny Day

I snapped out of it after ten seconds, opened my eyes and moved back suddenly, blushing like crazy.

 

“I-I-I’m sorry! I’m very sorry!” I managed to say.

 

He opened his eyes too and looked at me with innocent eyes.

 

“What are you sorry for?”

 

“Well, this… all of this… the… erm… kiss…”

 

He stepped in my direction and hugged me, pressing a kiss on my forehead.

 

“Did you enjoy it?”

 

I blushed even more.

 

“Well, yeah, but…”

 

“I enjoyed it too. You have no reason to be sorry for.”

 

I pouted softly.

 

“How can you be so sweet while being perfectly serious?”

 

He smiled brightly and pressed a quick kiss on my lips.

 

“How can you be so cute while being so embarrassed?”

 

Crap. I lost again.

 

He laughed when he noticed I was pouting even more, unhappy that he would always win those little arguments without even trying hard. His lips touched mine again and he made an adorable face.

 

“Henry is very cute. Henry is the cutest person I know. Henry doesn’t have to be sorry for the kiss. After all, I enjoyed Henry kissing me. So, Henry has to be nice and help me eating that cake because I will never be able to eat all of it by myself. Okay?”

 

“Um… okay?”

 

I was actually happy that I could taste the cake I had baked myself, but I was half-unhappy because I didn’t want to eat that carefully drawn Mario Bros. on it. Considering it had taken me forever to draw it using pictures on Internet, I was a bit sad to end its life so soon.

 

“Henry? Do you have your cellphone with you?”

 

I raised a brow at the sudden change of subject.

 

“Um, yeah? Why?”

 

“Could I borrow it for a second?”

 

“Um, okay.”

 

I got it out of my pocket and handed it to him. He played with it for a minute before giving it back to me.

 

“Here you go”, he smiled.

 

I raised a brow again.

 

“What did you do with it?” I asked, putting it back into my pocket.

 

“Took a few photos of the cake so you’ll have something to remember it by.”

 

I froze for a second. Did he just read my thoughts or what?

 

“Hey, how did you know?”

 

“Well, I took a photo of it myself before we would cut it. I thought maybe you’d like a few too.”

 

“How come are you always able to think as if you were someone else like this? You’re so nice and caring…”

 

“When I was with Kui Xian, we didn’t trust each other enough to tell the other everything, so I just learned to guess thoughts. At least this relationship had this good side to it.”

 

I didn’t know how come he was able to talk about his ex like this. Without feeling bitter or sad. I knew I couldn’t be like this when I talked about Sungmin. Before we broke up, we kept fighting and fighting, and in the end we hated each other, which was the reason why I would always feel a bit bitter whenever I remembered those ‘happy’ times together.

 

“I guess we just didn’t trust each other enough. There never was a real relationship, so there never was a real break up. But it’s not everyone’s case”, he added. “Henry, do you trust me?”

 

I looked at him with puzzled eyes.

 

“Well, yeah, of course. Why?”

 

“Then, if I tell you that I really, really like you… do you believe me?”

 

I didn’t even think before answering his question.

 

“Yeah. Yeah, I believe you.”

 

“And if I tell you that I love you, do you believe me?”

 

“Yeah.”

 

“Henry?”

 

“Yeah?”

 

“I love you.”

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally, I can write more xD Sorry for making you wait >.< Oh and... if you comment, maybe that'll make me write faster tomorrow :3