First encounter

Is falling for my teacher wright?

Chaeri’s POV

“Hey Kyungsoo, Sehun, I’ll go to the restroom for a while.”  I said to Kyungsoo who was seated next to me and to Sehun who sat in the chair to my front.

“Go ahead while our homeroom teacher slash MATHEMATICS teacher hasn’t arrived yet.” Sehun emphasized the word mathematics. I shot him a glare before exiting.

As I head out and walked aimlessly on the hallway, I admired the school’s facilities.

“Think about it, I’ll really miss this school after I graduate. Entering a university will be a huge change in my life. That is if I’ll successfully pass math and graduate this school year.. aigoo” I sighed while closing my eyes.

“Omona.” I got startled as I accidentally bumped a student who’s holding a lot of things in his hands.

“Mianhae.” I bowed without looking and helped him pick up his scattered things.

“I’m so sorry.” I bowed again and when I looked up I had glued my eyes on that person.

“Where is room 201?” He asked. Did he accept my apology? Wait, that’s my room!

“Second floor, first room” I answered quickly and went straight to the rest room.

“KYAAAH!” I squealed like a fangirl of a hot rookie group.

“Kyeopta! And to think we’re classmates?” I blushed at the thought.

After squealing a few times and making myself stop from blushing I got out of the restroom. I hurried because our teacher might be there already.

“Aish!” I ran up the stairs and entered the classroom, catching my breath.

“Ms. Song, please take your seat.” I looked at the one who ordered me and my eyes widened.

“Will you take your seat or should I make you sit outside?” He said. I gulped and followed him. His face is too cute but his tone.. not even close. Yeah, so he’s the guy I bumped to a while ago and turned out to be my homeroom slash mathematics teacher. Why didn’t I noticed that he isn’t even wearing a student’s uniform! Oh gawd. Hope he’ll not make mathematics more miserable for me.

“Chaeri, he’s cute right?” My classmate was overly suppressing her squeals and I just nodded in agreement. He’s cute really and I just stared at him while he’s introducing himself.

“Now do you have any questions?” He clarified.

“Mr. Byun!” Minhee, my friend who sits behind me raised her hand.

“Yes Ms. Kwon Minhee?” He asked while looking at his record to find out her name.

“Do you have a girlfriend?” She curiously asked.

“That is none of your business.” He rudely replied.

Minhee sat in disappointment. So does he have a girlfriend? I can apply as in now!! Just joking, I merely know him and I can sense a bad aura around him.

“Pst. Chaeri, I see you have a crush on our teacher but please wipe your drool.” Sehun stared at me and I tried to wipe my drool but there was none.

“Kidding!” Sehun tricked me.

“Tweety bird he’s bullying me!” I pointed Sehun and complained to Kyungsoo oppa.

“What’s that? A drool?” Yeah right, but I wiped it off. And again there was none. The tweety bird and Sehun hi-fived each other. I pouted and walked to chat with my other friends since it’s our break.

“Chaeri! Our teacher was kyeopta!” said Minhee even though Mr. Byun didn’t answer her question.

“Plus he looks so young!” Sooyeon added.

“He is really young! Someone said that he’s just a college student but teaches as well.” Joohyun said.

Wow. How can he handle such schedule?

“Uwaa. Daebak!” I said in amusement.

“What’s his first name by the way? I didn’t catch it as he spoke very fast.” I asked.

“It’s bacon.” Sehun interrupted.

“You’re lying. There’s no such name as bacon.”

“What name? I was talking about my sandwich. I got bacon! What’s yours?” I face palmed myself, he’s talking about the food not the teacher. Aish.

“It’s Baekhyun!” Joohyun half shouted.

“Arraso. Stop squealing I’m still more handsome than him.” I sarcastically said and they laughed at my remark.

~~~~~~~~~~

Short update! Gomawo subscribers, readers, viewers, comments. Saranghae <:3