Shoot

Is falling for my teacher wright?

 

Chaeri’s POV

“!” I muttered. I’m freaking late in the first day of class. I ran to the bathroom with my uniform and my usual routine which was like 30 or more minutes was cut down to 5 and I haven’t eaten breakfast yet!

“Yah Sehun! Why didn’t you wake me up?!” I scolded my cousin who was busy munching on the tasty sandwich made by my mom.

“Be grateful that I didn’t leave you!” He replied emotionless and continued stuffing food on his mouth. I got myself a sandwich and kissed my mom and dad goodbye.

“PALLI WE’LL BE LATE.” I hissed as I drag Sehun out of the house.

“Oh no my sandwiches~” He whined. Oh god.

“Pedal faster Sehun!!”

“Asa, madame.” He said sarcastically.

“Tch. When will you ever learn to call me noona?” I asked.

“When will you ever to ride a bike so you won’t ride on mine? You’re so heavy!” He complained.

“Mwoya? I’m not heavy!!! Ani ani ani!!” I struggled and he lost the bike’s balance. His fell flat on the ground while me? I’m saved by my savior!!

“Gomawo Kyungsoo.” I said as he caught me from falling.

“No problem. Sehun you alright?” He turned his attention to Sehun.

“Hyung I’m fine. My just met the ground and yes I’M ALRIGHT!” He stood up and dusted his pants. I stuck out my tongue at him. Mehrong~

“Tweety bird come one. Let’s check which class we’re in.” I call Kyungsoo Tweety bird and he doesn’t seem to object it.. oh well.

“I just hope we’re not classmates.” Sehun rolled his eyes while I look for my name in the bulletin board.

“We’re all classmates!” Kyungsoo beamed.

“Jinja?! Yehey!” I hi fived Kyungsoo and Sehun.

“Hey. I thought you don’t like to be classmates with me?” I asked Sehun. He’s too bipolar if you just know.

“Well who else would look after you than me and Kyungsoo?” He said worriedly. Told you he’s bipolar. One moment he’s angry and in just a second he’ll be worried.

“Do you guise know who’s Mr. Byun?” Kyungsoo interrupted our cousin moment.

“I think he’s new. Never heard of that name before.” I said uninterested.

“So he’ll be our homeroom adviser? What subject is he teaching?” Said Sehun.

“Let me see.” I said and scanned the list.

“Math..” Shoot! I hope this teacher will have patience in teaching me.

“Um guise. We better get going or else we’ll be late for class.” We headed to the classroom and I kind of know some people. Well I think all of them know me actually.

“Good morning!” I flashed a smile.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

I’m so lucky I get to be in the same class with Chaeri. Although we we’re classmates even before. She’s my childhood friend and soon she introduced me to her younger cousin Sehun who seem to be accelerated. Just wow. Okay let me tell you a little background about Chaeri. She’s very friendly, as in really. She may look quiet on the outside but don’t let looks deceive you. She’s talkative when you get to know her. She is generous, approachable, kind and pretty. Or should I say every guy’s ideal type. Well, I’m an exception. She’s a queenka but she still chose to stay with me and Sehun than some plastics and es. All I’m telling you was positive points about her. You know there is only one negative part of her.. it’s the math subject.

~~~~~~~~~~

FIRST UPDATE. OMO AFTER ASDFGHJJKJKHKHYGY YEARS. I’ll update when I update my other fanfic. KEEP SUPPORTING. GOMAWO :3