Mean turned grumpy

Is falling for my teacher wright?

 

Baekhyun’s POV

OMFGGGGGGGGG WHAT DID I DO?! I screamed in my mind, shocked with what I did.

“mmm~” Chaeri began to stir in her sleep. Is she really asleep or pretending? Aish, I better leave before she wakes up.

I packed my things and went out as quiet as possible.

“Goodbye Mrs. Song.” I bowed to Chaeri’s umma who was at the living room.

“Oh you’re leaving early?” She asked.

“Neh. Chaeri fell asleep already and I don’t want to bother her. Goobye.” I uttered and left.

 

Chaeri’s POV

“HHHHHMMM!” I stretched out my hands. What a good Sunday morning. Omg no tutorials today, I’m so happy!

I scratch the side of my lips trying to find some mosquito bites because when I was asleep I felt something right there, or was it just plain imagination? I looked at the mirror. Yep, no mosquito bites.

I walked out of my room and headed for breakfast.

“Morning noona~” Sehun cooed. Oh I know very well why he is being cutesy right now but I’m not yet in the mood to be angry to him.

“Morning Sehun-ah. Morning appa. Morning umma.” I greeted.

“Did you had a nice sleep?” Appa asked.

“Uh, yeah?” I mumbled as I grab a pancake for myself.

“Seems like it because you fell asleep during tutor hours.” Umma revealed. I almost choked while eating. Oh I forgot that. I fell asleep while doing the worksheets. Oh my goodness that bacon would kill me.

“I-I. I didn’t mean to. I was just tired.” I reasoned.

“Tired from the date with Kyungsoo huh..” Sehun whispered so only I could hear. I stepped on his foot under the table.

“AW!” Sehun yelped.

“Good thing Baekhyun was not mad at you or else we need to find a new tutor.” Umma said not bothering about Sehun’s yelp.

Why can’t that Bacon just be mad and leave. I thought.

~~~~~

 

“Mwahahahaha I guess the mean bacon isn’t around today~” I sang.

“Aww. I don’t get to see Mr. Byun’s face..” Your classmates sigh.

“Hey Chaeri, out of all the girls in our class it seems like you’re the only one who dislikes him. Why is that?” Kyungsoo curiously asked.

“Isn’t it obvious? He’s bossing me around. Ordering every single thing that he can surely do himself. Pesters me, makes fun of me, he’s so full of himself, he’s arrogant, mean, and the list goes on like the wall of china..” I exclaimed.

“Ehem class.” The bacon cleared his throat. I gulped, did he heard what I just said. Kill me now.

“Now as what I said last week we’ll have a trip to Japan tomorrow until Friday. That means 4 days and 3 nights.” The bacon said.

“WHOOOOHOOO!” The class went wild. Face palm. Don’t they know that we’re still not so free in that trip because there will be some lame school activities?

“But you will only be allowed to tour yourselves after the activities.” He continued. I knew it.

“Ughhhh.” The class groaned. Told you.

Now that we have that trip thing does that mean I don’t have tutoring sessions?!

WIPPPIEE!~ I squealed inwardly but someone seem to notice.

“Noona stop that. You look so weird.” Sehun spat and he and Kyungsoo began to laugh.

“Even you oppa?” I pouted. Two against one, it isn’t fair!

~~~~~

The bell rang and it means it’s time to go home. I still have to pack my things. Why did I forget to do it again yesterday?

I arrived home and went to my study table to lay my school bag when my eyes caught a glimpse of a paper sticking out of the math book I used last Saturday. I took it and saw that it was the worksheet the mean bacon gave. I thought he already took this.. oh wait, it’s good that he didn’t because I still have some items unanswered. I sat down and grabbed my pen and started doing the remaining items.

“What should I wear tomorrow Chae- Are you studying?” Sehun barged in my room without even knocking, great.

“I think so. And haven’t I told you last time that you should knock first?” I questioned.

“Fine. Wow, you’re actually learning.” He half praised half mocked.

“Baekhyun hyung is something..” He muttered.

“Why do you call our teacher just hyung? Learn to be respectful Sehun-ah.” I scolded.

“Says the one who calls him mean bacon.” He shot back.

“Whatever.” I replied uninterested.

“So, what should I wear tomorrow? This or this or this.” He began showing me several or I mean a bunch of clothing, did he just bring his closet to my room?

“Ask umma, I need to finish this before the mean bacon comes for tutoring.” I reasoned.

“Oh I forgot to tell you, he said he has some important matters today so he can’t tutor you.” Sehun said.

“Oh really? But I’ll still finish this so get out or do you want to help me?” I asked.

“Help you? No thanks, it’s hard to teach someone like you.” Sehun laughed and immediately went out once I stood up, ready to chase after him.

~~~~~

Waah where’s my seat? I can’t seem to find it. Oh maybe at the back part there seems to be no one seated. I gulped, mine was the seat near the window and have I ever told you my fear of heights? I better know my seatmate so I could possibly switch seats with her. I gazed at the window for a while when I felt that the other seat sank.

“Hell-“ I was cut off when I saw his face.

Grumpy bacon was my seatmate. How could I ever survive this flight? He didn’t bother looking at me so I played with my fingers. Should I tell? What if he laughs at me? Well, I already know the answer, of course he will. But is my pride more important than my fear? I guess not.. so here goes nothing.

“Mr. Byun, can I exchange seats with you?” I asked and he just looked at me and nodded. What. Isn’t he going to ask why or laugh or anything? Well anyways..

“Thank you sir.” I grabbed my belongings and shifted seats with him.

“Please turn off your gadgets the plane will take off soon. Thank you.” A voice said. I gulped. Another thing, I’m afraid of take offs.

I sat uneasily on my seat. There… it.. goes.. my palms became sweaty and my whole body trembled. Just then my hand was taken by no one else but the seemingly poker face bacon. I shot him a look but he just continued holding my hand.

“It’ll be fine.” He assured and somewhat, I believed him.

The plane take off and I can’t prevent myself from squeezing his hand tightly. He didn’t seem to mind and our hands remained intertwined until I fell asleep. I woke up groggily and found his hand still intact with mine.. I tried to get my hand out but he seems not to let go. I shot him a look, is he taking advantage of me? Then I saw his sleeping face.

“Passengers please prepare. The plane is about to land. Welcome to Japan.” The voice said.

“Mr. Byun, we’re landing now.” I poked his shoulder.

“Uh wha- oh. Sorry.” He mumbled. I thought he’ll let go of my hand already but didn’t but it was a good thing. If I can’t stand take offs so as the landing of course.

“I’m sorry for the inconvenience seongsaeng-nim.” I apologize but he just walked past me. Ugh, this guy is getting on my nerves. Why isn’t he talking to me?

~~~~~~~~~~

Hello subbies~ An update for you <3

I know I said this already in my other story but... I passed UPCAT yey. If you're wondering what is that, it's the University of the Philippines College Admission Test. UP is one of the highest universities here in the Philippines together with Ateneo, La Salle and UST. Sad that I didn't took Acet and Ustet but so far I passed all the entrance exams I took.

Anyways, back to the story. What will happen in Japan? Why did the mean bacon turned into a grumpy one? Why won't he talk to Chaeri? Why oh why? Wait for the next update~

I LOVE YOU GUYSSS.

Sehun: Tharanghae~

Author: What are you doing here Sehunah.

Sehun: *giggles*

Author: What's wrong with you?

Sehun: You called me Sehunah. I like it~

Author: Fine fine I get it. Move out of the way and prepare for the next chapter.

Sehun: Owww am I going to be featured in it?

Author: *face palm* You're already included in the story Sehun.

Sehun: Oh right. He he he.

Author: Say goodbye to our beloved readers!

Sehun: Ne. Goodbye readers~ *does his famous utterly indeniably cute and natural kiyomi*

Author: I just told you to say goodbye..

Sehun: Come on do it with me~ 1 + 1  = kiyomi