Final

Is falling for my teacher wright?

 

Chaeri’s POV

“Sehun take care of Joohyun. If I heard that you broke her heart I’ll be kicking you out of the house arraso?” I taunted Sehun playfully.

“Neh noona.” He obliged while Joohyun hide her laughter.

“Hey Kyungsoo have you seen Mr. Byun?” I asked when I saw Kyungsoo.

“Oh haven’t he told you? He’s leaving to continue his studies abroad. He’s at the airport right now.” Kyungsoo said.

“What?” My eyes widened.

I immediately took the first cab I saw not bothering if I was still in my uniform or if the ceremony hasn’t started yet. It would be meaningless if he doesn’t even see me receive my diploma. Yes, it’s our graduation today. No were not together. He said that we’ll be official once I graduated. Why did he changed his mind and decided to leave me?

“Baekhyun!” I approached a guy with fair skin and brown hair. It must be him.

“Huh?” The guy turned around but he wasn’t Baekhyun.

“I’m sorry.” I bowed and went to the front desk.

“Excuse me miss. What time does the flight to LA leave?” I asked a desk person.

“It has left 10 minutes ago ma’am.” She informed.

He really did leave huh. I guess I’m not that important to him. Heck why did I even believe that he loves me. it was probably a joke I took seriously or revenge for hating him before.

I hung my head low as I walk out of the airport in a gloomy state. Should I even attend graduation now? It won’t matter, would it?

I walked the opposite way towards the school. I’m such a pabo.

“I’m sorry miss but you’re going the wrong way.” Someone blocked the way.

“Why do you care? Now if you’ll excuse me.” I said not looking up to whoever it is.

“You have a graduation to attend remember and we have a promise right? Or maybe you don’t love me anymore.” A familiar voice said. I looked up in surprise and found Baekhyun. Yes he’s real.

“YAH! Do you know how much depress I was!”

“I’d like to hear that later. Now we have a graduation ceremony to get to.” He said and intertwined his hands with mine.

~~~

Baekhyun’s POV

“Baek! What are you doing there? Stand up! It’s embarrassing.” Chaeri said.

“Song Chaeri will you be officially my girl friend?” I asked as I kneeled in front of her. I don’t care if the whole school is witnessing.

“Yes okay? Now stand up!” She whispered.

“I love you~” I sang.

“I love you too.” She mumbled and that was the cue for me to end this story with a kiss.

 

~~~~~~~~~~

Well tadah guise it's finally done!

Did you like the ending or was it predictable? 

TT~TT sorry to disappoint you if you didn't like it.

Please support my other stories too.

Kamsahamnida <3

Sehun: Tharanghae readers. Please read author-nim's

Eternally lost

I'm there o support it arasso? Ke ke ke <3

Author-nim: Baekhyun do you have anything to say?

Baekhyun: Yes! First of all thank you very much for supporting this fanfiction.

Secondly, you might like

When will my life begin

 I'm also there!

Kai: Can I also promote? Pretty please~

Author-nim: Sure Kkamjjong~

Kai: Yay! please support this story of me and Jongup of BAP

Moment in Time [Complete]

 Author-nim: Jinyoung-ssi come here. Don't be shya nd promote your story as well.

Luhan: Yeah c'mon Jinyoung-ssi.

Author-nim: Are you a character here?

Luhan: Nope. I just passed by ke ke ke. I'm out <3

Jinyoung: Uh.. *scratches his head* please do support this fanfic featuring B1A4

Baro: You're so awkward hyung. Let me do it. Annyeong everybody. please do read the fanfiction feauturing B1A4. IWth lots of love -Princess Squirrel

못된 것만 배워서 (Only Learned The Bad Things)