Even

Is falling for my teacher wright?

 

Baekhyun’s POV

OMYGOD she just disappeared. Did I walk too fast? What if she got cramps again? Pabo Baekhyun, you’re so stupid!

“Chaeri? Where are you?” I shouted but no reply. I’m the one to blame. I left her.

I walk back to the path hoping to see her. It was really dark now and I barely see where I’m going. If anything happens to her let me die.

“Baekhyun..” Someone cried.

“Chaeri? Chaeri is that you?” I flashed the light all over the spot. And then I found her seating against a tree. I approached her immediately.

“I’m sorry Baekhyun. I’m sorry for calling you mean, conceited, arrogant and all. I’m sorry. Just don’t be angry and avoid me. I promise to be a good student now on. Please comeback.”

 

Chaeri’s POV

The moment I looked for Baekhyun when I was lost. I knew it. I already fell for him.

“I’m sorry Baekhyun. I’m sorry for calling you mean, conceited, arrogant and all. I’m sorry. Just don’t be angry and avoid me. I promise to be a good student now on. Please comeback” Just don’t leave me please.

“Shh.” He hushed.

“Is that really you or my imagination playing with me?” I reached for his face and touched it.

“I’m real Chaeri. It’s me Baekhyun” He wiped the tears cascading my face.

“I hate you! Why did you leave me? I was so afraid that I’ll be out here dead.” I gave him punches in the arm but he just hugged me. Why is he doing this? He is confusing me.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“I cannot do that Chaeri because it hurts.” Tears began to flow down out of my will.

“I don’t hate you Chaeri I just need to avoid you.” I continued.

“Liar.” She pushed me off.

“You hated me from the start. I see that you hated me so much that you left me here.” She stood up.

“The only reason you went back here is your responsibility as a teacher.” She said but tears are still flowing.

“I’ll find my own way back. Don’t even follow me.” She uttered. She limp away making me notice that her knee has a big scrape and it was still bleeding.

“No. You’re not going anywhere!” I commanded but she continued to limp. I grabbed her arm tightly.

“I’m just a burdened aren’t I? You don’t need to do this if it’s out of your will. I know you don’t want a student like me. Don’t worry as soon as I get home I’ll tell my parents that I don’t need a tutor. Hate me for as long as you want.” She said and removed my hand from her arms.

“IT’S NOT LIKE WHAT YOU THINK!” I bursted.

“You don’t need to explain. You ignored me for the whole time. What’s there to explain more?”

“I AVOIDED YOU BECAUSE IT HURTS TO SEE THAT YOU’LL NEVER BE MINE. IT HURTS TO SEE YOU WITH ANOTHER GUY. IT HURTS ME BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU CHAERI.”

“At first, yes I want to piss you off. But soon I did it to keep you beside me. I realized what I’m doing so I avoided you. It’s not because you said bad things about me.  I avoided you because I know you don’t feel the same with me. I avoided you because you already have Kyung-“

“I rejected him. I rejected him because I realized that I already loved someone. Someone bossy, conceited and mean bacon.” She smiled.

“I love you too pabo.” She wiped the tears in my face.

I didn’t answer her and leaned down to meet her lips. It felt so right.

“I’m sorry Baekhyun.” She apologized.

“Why?”

“You’re not my first kiss.” She fiddled with the hem of her shirt and looked down.

“Who?”

“Kyungsoo kissed me yesterday..” She answered.

“I’m your first kiss pabo.” I chuckled.

“Huh?” She asked confusedly.

“I kissed you when you’re asleep before.” I confessed.

“YAH ERTED. BYUNtae!”

“I love you too. Now shall we go back and treat your wound baby?” I cooed.

“Well, I think I can’t walk. Will you carry me then?” She said playfully.

“Anything.” I said and carried her on my back.

“Yah! I was joking. Put me down! I can walk.” She pouted.

“You’re heavy and don’t pout you pig.” I joked.

“Mwo? If I’m heavy put me down then.”

~~~

“You can bring me down here. I don’t want to be seen by other students.” Chaeri said.

“But before you sleep let’s treat your wounds first.” I said and pulled her to my room.

I got the first aid kit and dampen her wound with alcohol.

“Ow. That hurts.” She cried.

“Tsk. Be careful next time baby, look what you did to your beautiful legs.” I laughed.

“Byuntae.” She mumbled.

“And you love this byuntae.” I wittily said and look at her. She caught me by surprise when she suddenly pecked my lips.

“W-what was that?” I asked.

“You stole a kiss from me. We’re even now.” She remarked.