Confession

Is falling for my teacher wright?

 

Chaeri’s POV

“Omo. Chaeri we’re going to the beach today!” Joohyun beamed at me.

“Does that mean we have to wear bikinis?” I asked to make sure.

I wore my bikini underneath my shorts and top. I grabbed my small bag pack which contain extra clothing, sun block and other things and went out with Joohyun who is super excited to be at the beach or to be with Sehun.. I smell something fishy between them.

At the beach which was just near the hotel, I saw Mr. Byun gathering the pairs. Crap I forgot that that bacon is my partner.

Well he won’t notice I exist anyway. Yesterday, I think our two conversations won’t exceed 2 minutes. He better speak or I’ll conclude that he has a bad breath.

“Class stand beside your pairs. The activity today will be simple. The girls will be standing in that area.. and chained with the flag.” He said pointing at the flags in the sea with the level of water just on the knee.

“The boys will be the one to unlock it of course with these keys.” He pointed at the bunch of keys, A WHOLE LOT OF KEYS. Wtf. This game is so retarded. Good thing I’m not playing.

“The first two pairs to win will have coupons that can be used to buy souvenirs.” He added.

“Mr. Byun! You’re playing right?” One student said.

“Yes. To be fair.” He replied in a monotone and the girls began to squeal. I squinted my eyes and saw him taking off his shirt, right that’s why they’re squealing.

“There’s nothing to look at with that bacon psh.” I scoffed. I don’t want to play.

“Now girls you may choose which flag to occupy and lock your arms with the chains.” He ordered.

I involuntarily stomped my way to the first flag I saw. Not minding to take off my shirt and shorts. Who cares?  Let’s just get over with this lame game.

Once all girls are chained, a sub went in place for the bacon because he is going to play of course.

“Hana dul set!” and the boys squirmed with lots of keys in their hands. Clever it is. It wasn’t stated that one key at a time.

Baekhyun came rushing to me, trying all the keys he had.

“PALLI BACON!” I shouted as he goes back and forth. The wave is making my legs weak ugh.

After like 5 times of going back and forth the lock clicked meaning I’m free yes!

“Yay we going to win! Come on!” I beamed and grab his hands to run to the finish line when I suddenly had cramps.

“C-cramps” I cried.

Without saying anything he carried me with his two arms and walk fast to the hotel.

~~~

“Does it hurt?” He worriedly asked.

“Of course can’t you see?! Ow.” I replied while he damp hot compress on it.

 “Wait, why are you here? There’s still some activity right? The class needs you. I think I’m fine now. See?” I stood up to show him I’m alright.

“Really?” He smirked and evilly poked the area which hurts a lot making me lose my balance but he was able to catch me.

“See?” He imitated me.

“You did this to me.” I muttered.

“I’m sorry” he whispered.

“What?” I asked.

“I said a co-teacher agreed to take over. You need me more than they do.” He said in a concerned voice.

You need me more than they do.. I repeated in my mind.  This is not the mean bacon I know.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

You need me more than they do.. I didn’t know why I said that too. It just came out automatically.

“I’m done changing.” She said opening the door of the rest room. I accompanied her out and to her bed.

“Sleep.” I ordered.

“Will you leave if I sleep?” She asked. I bit my lip. Should I or shouldn’t I?

“Maybe.” I said casually.

“Whatever. If you leave just wake me up when it’s time to eat.” She said and went to sleep.

I lay down on the other bed and I yawned. I think I’ll sleep first too.

I woke up and gasp when I saw the time. It’s already 6:00 pm. Crap I’ve skip lunch and slept for 5 hours. I glanced at Chaeri and she’s still sleeping. Heavy sleeper like me huh.

“Chaeri wake up.” I shook her shoulder but she didn’t budge.

I slowly moved my face close to her…

..

Can’t help myself from falling in love with somebody like you

..

This is bad. I can’t fall for a student. No.

..

This will be the first and the last I promise..

..

I leaned down and kissed her on her lips. Tears slipping down my face.

I wiped it and got up to go outside when Joohyun entered the room.

“Oh Mr. Byun you’re still here?” Joohyun looked surprised.

“Oh no. I didn’t stay here, I just.. I was just going to ask if she’s fine but she’s asleep.” I lied.

“Mr. Park was looking for you. He said you’re not in your room.” Joohyun asked again. Crap what do I tell?

“Ah maybe he didn’t catch me when I roam around.” I laughed.

“Did your activity went well?” I changed the subject.

“It went great, too bad Chaeri can’t come.” Joohyun sighed.

“I’m sure she’ll be fine for tomorrow. I’m leaving. You wake Chaeri too. It’s almost dinner time.” I said.

“Goodbye Mr. Byun.” Joohyun replied.

 

Joohyun’s POV

I think Mr. Byun likes Chaeri. The way he cared for her back at the beach and I know he lied when he said he didn’t stay here. It was obvious with my disarranged bed as a proof. I caught you Mr. Byun. And don’t think I didn’t know you're Chaeri’s tutor. Sehun told me how Chaeri began improving in math.

“Chaeri it’s dinner time!” I chimed.

“Uwaa~” Chaeri began rubbing her eyes.

“Are you fine to walk now?” I asked.

“I think so. Food~~~” She got up and beamed like a kid.

Sigh. This girl is oblivious. You’re lucky Chaeri. Tow guys are falling for you, your tutor and your best friend. Kyungsoo likes her too, I assume. The way he constantly looks at her during activities. The look on his face when it was Mr. Byun who carried Chaeri back then.. I just hope you make the right decision Chaeri. Whatever it maybe I’ll support you.

 

Kyungsoo’s POV

“Chaeri can we talk?” I asked.

“What is it oppa?” She replied.

“Not here. There are so many people.”

“I know a place.” She said and dragged me to the.. beach. Perfect

“What is it oppa?” She asked while playing with the water.

“Hey be careful you might get a cramp again and it’s cold.” I removed my blazer and put it over her shoulders.

“Neh tweety bird.” She laughed and I ruffled her hair.

“Oppa aren’t you tired of me?” She suddenly asked.

“Why would I?” I questioned.

“Because since when we’re kids you protect me. And as we grew up you never seemed irritated with my quirky personality. You always look out for me that’s why you haven’t had a girl friend. I’m sorry oppa.” Why is she apologizing when all along I’m around the person I love.

“Chaerin.” I hugged her.

“Do you know why I never had a girl friend?” I murmured in her ears still hugging her.

“Because you can’t leave your precious best friend right?” She joked.

“Because of you..” I said and hugged her closer.

“I knew it. It’s really alright for me if you go out you know. There’s always Sehun to accompany me.” She laughed.

“Pabo. Let me finish first.” I chuckled.

“Because of you.. I love you Chaeri-ah.”I finally said it.

I cupped her face and lean down to kiss her on her lips. It’s been a long time and finally I did it.

 

Baekhyun’s POV

“Because of you.. I love you Chaeri-ah.” Kyungsoo confessed.

Right. He loves her. She deserves to be happy. But why does it hurt to see her happy with another guy.

I shook my head. A teacher and a student will never be. Besides, she hates me.

I walked out of the scene not wanting to hear their exchange of sweet words because it would really kill me. And I might just break down and forget my responsibilities.

~~~

Double update guise~ before I get busy again. 

What do you think of the story?

Baekhyun: Author-nim this story is so heart breaking.

Author: Do not spoil the readers. Shoo!

Baekhyun: Aw *pouts*

Sehun: Hello wonderful readers.. Oh hi hyung! Why are you like that?

Baekhyun: Author-nim scolded me.

Sehun: *pats Baekhyun's back* That's alright hyung. I'll just teach you kiyomo okay?

Baekhyun: Really? ppalli show me~

Author: As I was saying. ENJOY THE CHAPTER.

Sehun: Tharanghae <3

Author: Why are you still here Sehunah?

Sehun: To say my punch line. Tharanghae again <3