That mean bacon

Is falling for my teacher wright?

Chaeri's POV

 

That mean bacon. He's really getting under my nerves. He's having fun in people's misery. Oh correction, only in my misery. Like last week, I failed the quiz he gave and he was laughing while checking my paper. He let me stay and when we were alone he laughed at me. Like is he seriously a teacher? He said that it was so easy yet I manage to fail it. I controlled my temper and ignored him. But then the next day he called me to answer one problem, I froze because I can't answer it. Kyungsoo raised his hand to help me up but he insisted that I answer it. Good thing the bell rang exactly when I was about to solve nonsense. And not to mention yesterday, he said he has something important to say after class but then he just made me carry his books and papers to his office. The most recent one is about to happen at this very moment. Why does he hate me so much and love to make me suffer. What did I ever do to him?

 

"Chaeri get that!"

 

"Put those here. No not there!"

 

"I need you to get the books in the library."

 

"Make me coffee."

 

Wait did he just asked for a coffee. Fine, this is my limit.

 

"Why should I?" I scoffed.

 

"Because you're my FAVOURITE student." He said, stressing on the favourite word.

 

"Yes, exactly. I can see that." I sarcastically said and made my way out.

 

"NO! I was just.." He started.

 

"You just what?" I turned around to face him.

 

"I just want.. TO PISS YOU OFF!! HAHAHA" He laughed.

 

Fine. I'm totally gonna fail math and hate our teacher at the same time.

 

I thought that he'll be this angelic teacher but he's more on the devious for me. Think about it, I had little crush on him during the first week, but it was all replaced by hatred,  and hatred, and more hatred. But aside from that bacon being mean, Kyungsoo's beginning to be more caring than he was. I think I like him? Nah, more of brother to me.

 

"Hey!" Sehun snapped me out of my thoughts.

 

"Yeah, you said that he said he just want to piss you off and then what?" he asked.

 

"I punched him in the face." I said seriously.

 

"OMO NOONA, THE SCHOOL WILL KICK YOU OUT." He gaped. What do I expect from Sehun anyway.

 

"Chill. I didn't punch him. I kicked him... in the you know." I trailed.

 

"What?!" He gaped again.

 

"..but I didn't mean it!" I explained.

 

*knock knock*

 

"Honey, remember I told you that you'll start having tutors? Well your tutor is here. I know you already know each other so it'll be much comfortable." Mom said.

 

"Hello there Chaerin~" Mean Bacon waved.

 

OMAAGAWD. This is so not happening.

 

"Mom, is Sehun included too?" Hoping he is because I can't risk my life being around this Bacon.

 

"He's good at academics so why bother right?" Mom said and Sehun just gave an apologetic look. Sighhhh.

 

Once the door closed I mentally panicked. Did my mom just left me here in my room, alone, with some stranger, okay not stranger, but still!

 

"Look I'm very sorry for you know.. I didn't mean to-"

 

"It's okay, it was partly my fault." Meannie Bacon said. Oh so, partly it was my fault too?!

 

"Are you saying that it's partly my fault too? huh?" I blurted. You just put yourself in danger Song Chaerin!

 

"Okay, then let us say it was entirely my fault but what do you do if I can't reproduce? What are you gonna do?!" He pointed at the area I pretty much kicked.

 

"I said I was sorry okay? Now let'sget through with this tutor session." I said.

 

"Fine, bring out the assignment I gave the class that's due on Wednesday." He commanded.

 

"Ugh, you know it'll be better if you don't reproduce any more mean bacons, one is enough." I mumbled.

 

"Yah, I heard that. YOU!" Here we go again with Meannie Bacon.