ers

Dance into Romance

“Jonguppppp can you pass me the nitric acid? “
Jongup looked at me with a totally blank ‘nobody’s-home’ face. “The what?”
“The acid”
“The …what?”
I sighed. “The brown bottle”
“OH!” he smiled widely as he passed me the bottle. For our project, we were creating the gas that mixes with water to create acid rain-The Bad Brown Gas. Jongup nearly passed out from laughing when he heard the name.  Basically every time I said it-even just the word “gas”- he would start to giggle. I’m not gonna lie, it was pretty adorable.
“I know you’re an idol and all, but seriously do you ever study? Like, EVER?”
“How am I supposed to know what nickel arsic is? I’m not the chemistry genius here!” he pouted
“First of all, it’s NITRIC ACID. Second of all, I would have thought that you would at least know how to read because the name was on the label”
He opened his mouth to soot back, but then stopped and looked down with shifty eyes and ears turning slightly pink. I guess he didn’t even bother to read the label.
“…I can too read…..”
I patted his head to comfort him, but then pulled back quickly at the sudden realization of the skinship. I saw his eyes widen as well, but neither of us said anything.
“erh…so uh how are we gonna make the acid rain Honey Bunny?”
I slapped the back of his head.
“YAH Don’t call me that  Jongup-shi! We’re not married!”
He wiggled his eyebrows. “Not yet…” *SLAP* “OW OKAY at the rate you’re slapping I would never marry you! Husband abuse is apparently a serious problem.”
I giggled at his goofyness and he smiled, rubbing the back of his head.
“Anyway, we’re gonna mix the nitric acid with sulfuric acid.” I pointed to the screen of his laptop, showing him the instructions on the page.


Yongguk walked by “I swear if you guys burn a hole in the floor, you’re paying for it.”
“The people living below us aren’t gonna be so happy either” Zelo laughed
“Don’t worry Hyung! We put newspaper on the floor!” said Jongup. I chuckled. “Because acid definitely can’t go through paper” He glared at me.
“Must you always be so sarcastic?”
“You’re an Aquarius, shouldn’t YOU be sarcastic as well?”
“I am…but…uh….” he trailed off.
“I think you just out-sarcasticed the sarcasm master. Jongup is actually really funny like that” Daehyun walked in the room.
I sat up straighter with pride. “I guess the big-bad funny guy isn’t used to a sarcasm challenge ohohoho.”
“Or he just has a huge crush on you….”
Jongup’s mouth hung open and stared at the speaker. Himchan. Luckily, I didn’t hear him. “Uh…um.NO! I just don’t wanna hurt your feelings! You’re a Pisces! You guys are so utterly over emotional!”
I feigned hurt. “OH MY GOD JONGUP-SHI HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT?!~IM GOING HOME!”


I started to get up but he grabbed my wrist. “No, Luna I was just kidding…I’m sorry……..” he looked at me confused when I started giggling. “Gotcha”
“You ”
“You more”
“No you!
“NO YOU”
“NO YOU”
“NO ME”
“NO ME. I THE ABSOLUTE MOST AND THAT’S FINAL”
I smirked. “Okayyyy you winnnn~”
All the members were howling with laughter, patting me on the back while Jongup looked confused. His eyes widened (well, as much as his eyes can anyways LOL) as the realization of what he just said sunk in.
“WHAT WAIT NO I MEANT WAS..you….….”
I slapped his shoulder. “It’s okay Jongup-shi, you may , but you’re my number one er”
“That doesn’t make any sense…”
“Your point is?” I grinned at him. He chuckled lightly at nudged me with his shoulder, causing me to almost tip over.
“C.mon let’s just finish this experiment weirdo”
Aside in the kitchen, Yongguk was watching the two of us with Himchan. “This must be the happiest moment of his sweet little life”
“Himchan grinned greasily. “Should we go ruin it for him?”
“Hell yes”


“JONGUPPIE DO YOU WANT ME TO WASH YOUR LUCKY BOXERS. THE ONES WITH THE LITTLE GUNS AND BANANAS ON THEM?”
Himchan tried to resist giggling as Yongguk continued. “I KNOW YOU DON’T LIKE TO WASH THEM BECAUSE YOU THINK IT’LL WASH AWAY THE LUCK, BUT THERE’S THIS STAIN-”
“HYUNGS SHUT UP!!!”
I flinched upon hearing Jongup yell. He was normally so quiet and soft-spoken, but laughed at the boys’ crazy antics. He hung his head so low it was almost in his lap, neck, ears, and the visible part of his face all completely fire engine red.
“I swear Luna I don’t have any underwear like that. THEY’RE JUST KIDIDNG I SWEAR!”
I was practically crying from laughter. “It’s okay Jongup-shi, I understand. I have some with monkeys on them! Oh wait….”
It was my turn to blush. I just told him about my underwear……..thank god he isn’t a ert…I think.