Just Friends...

Dance into Romance

I dragged the guys all over the building. First, I showed them our recording studio, then moved on to the instruments room. There we hold almost every type of instrument you can imagine. Himchan immediately went over to the traditional Korean ones and began to play. When he finished, we all clapped for him, then he turned to me.
“Do you play anything Luna-ah?”
“Yup! I play the piano, flute and violin!”
“Ah you play classical stuff too!” Himchan grinned
“But I also play the electric guitar and the drums”
“BWO? Stop contradicting yourself geeze! This girl!”  Himchan held his head in his hands, pretending to be dizzy.
“Can you show us?” Oops I almost forgot Daehyun was here. He normally talks to much during interviews.
I sat down at the piano and began to play. Then I did the same for the flute, violin, guitar, and drum set.  When I finished they all applauded like idiots and we went to the dance studios. Jongup and Zelo danced around for a while. I was amazed at their talent, and a little jealous, but I added them onto the list of people that I admire. Especially Jongup. The way he moves is just so…mesmerizing. I couldn’t look away from his “cheetos” until I looked at his eyes. When he dances, they get all dark and intense and…hot. I shook my head vigorously.
“Are you okay Luna-shi?“ Jongup asked when he saw me. I blushed and said I was fine, looking away.

After dancing around, we then stopped in the cafeteria for some lunch.
“So how long have you been a trainee here?” Youngjae asked as he sat down with his tray of food.
“About two years. Most of it was spent learning Korean haha”
“You speak very well”
“Thanks”
There was a pause as everyone began eating. Then I spoke up.
“I’m curious oppas (and Zelo). What is it like being famous? What about school and your private life?”
Yongguk finished chewing and said “It’s great being able to live our dream. Everyday is like an adventure. “ He grinned his gummy smile, but it fell. “However, we get no privacy. Childhood photos, personal info, everything is released to the public. People follow us whenever we go out so we have to be careful about what we do and how we act, and we always have to stop what we’re doing and greet fans. Plus, we’re almost always busy, and it’s exhausting.”
“We never see our families either..”Zelo pouted “only when we have breaks. How often do you see yours Noona?”
I looked down with sadness. “I haven’t seen them since I became a trainee….”
“WHAT? NOONA WHY?”
“They still live in the states. No one came here with me”
The boys looked at me with a mixture of surprise, sympathy, sadness, and determination in their eyes.
“Well we agreed that we’re your brothers now, so we have siblings covered!” Himchan said before shoveling more food into his mouth.
I rolled my eyes. “oh great. If you’re anything like my real brother, I think I would really die.”
“Your members are doing pretty well as your motherly/ sisterly figures as well” Youngjae pointed out.
“And I guess I have Eunhyuk oppa acting like my dad!” I added.
Jongup choked on his food and I rapidly started to smack on his back. Once the poor guy recovered he broke out into a huge smile.
“You know Eunhyuk sunbaenim? WOW he is such a cool dancer!”
I nodded. Before I even moved to Korea, Eunhyuk  was my number one bias. Then when I met it, it turns out that I would soon love him for real….as a brother or an annoying dad. That’s awkward since my frined had given me a pillowcase with his face on it for Chanukkah…..yeah I havent told him about it.
“He actually has something coming up. You know how we have specialty groups like SM the Ballad?” the guys nodded. “We’ll we’re going to have something like that but a dance group. Oppa is going to be included. I trust you wont reveal this to the public right?” I made them pinky promise. “They’re debuting in two weeks.”
“But when about you? When are you debuting?” Jongup asked.
“Don’t know. All I know is the people in my group and our concept, which supposedly matches with yours.”
“I bet he’s just curious so he can see if our schedules match up together and he can spend time with you” Yongguk wiggled his eyebrows. Jongup’s ears turned red
“N- no! we have school together for that!” realizing what he said, he quickly shoved food into his mouth. I blushed at his statement and quickly excused myself to the bathroom.


Jongup’s POV:
Luna got up to go to the bathroom. As I watched her walk away, I felt a sharp jab in my side
“You like her” Himchan with his stupid greasy smile
“W-what?! No! she’s just a classmate!”
“A classmate who you LIKE” Daehyun added, smiling equally greasily.
“Come on Jonguppie, we know you. We see how you act around girls and this time you’re being totally different!” Soon they all had devilish smirks on their faces. Aw man its like they’re staring into my brain.
“I don’t know what you guys are talking about. I act the same way around everyone who I’m not close to.  I’m treating her like a fan”
“A fan that you likeeeeeeeee” Dammit Zelo the hyungs are tainting you.
“No! I’m just having friendly conversation!”
“A bit too friendly” Youngjae hyung added. “Just admit it Jonguppie. If you didn’t like her, you wouldn’t be denying it so much.” Everyone else nodded. “Plus your ears are seriously red. And you’re stuttering. And you are hardly talking to her because you’re shy. And you‘ve just been staring at her. It‘s kind of creepy and-”
“OKAY GEEZE. I just think she’s pretty alright? Happy?!” I practically shouted that. I hope Luna didn’t hear.
“Fine. We’ll take that…for now. She is pretty though. Why If I wasn’t five years older I-”
“HIMCHAN HYUNG THAT’S GROSS” .He held up his hands in defense.
“Guys shut up, she’s coming back!”
Everyone tried to regain composer and look normal and she walked back, her long dark hair bouncing with every step. Oh my god I sound like a cheesy fan fiction written by a teenage girl who goes on Tumblr all day. (aw yeah shoutout to myself!)

Luna’s POV:
I ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. Good, I wasn’t blushing too much. I kept thinking about what Jongup had said and I smiled like an idiot. Maybe he likes me. I thought. No….he has every girl at school wrapped around his little finger and thousands of fangirls as well. I guess I’ll have to try and be his friend. I can settle for that. He seems like he’ll be really nice once he opens up. Then I thought about the question he asked. When am I debuting? I want to tell them…but I couldnt. Not just yet….
I walked back to the table and I saw all the guys hurriedly fixing themselves, putting on flustered smiles. Hmm what were they doing?
“Are you relieved?” asked Youngjae.
“Excuse me?”
“Have you relieved yourself?”
“What the hell man you don’t ask a girl that!” Jongup punched him and Youngjae pretended to die in his chair. I just laughed at them.
“Yup. I emptied the tanks. They were overflowing” I said, patting my lower belly. The boys just stared at me wide eyed, then stared at each other. They all burst out laughing.
“WHAT THE-YOU’RE SO WEIRD!”
“I THOUGHT GIRLS WEREN’T SUPPOSED TO TALK GROSS”
“I LIKE HER EVEN MORE NOW HYUNG!”
Jongup took my hand in his. “I have a feeling we’re gonna be great friends” I smiled. Yeah. Great friends….

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

LOLOL Like the picture? oh the great things the internetz bestow upon me. It matches the Title. "You shall not pass....THE FRIENDZONE!"....*facepalsm* man im so lame. Anyways, what do you guys think of the staory so far? I'm getting writers' block, so please dont be shy to suggest things for me to write!. Also, cmon guys dont be silent readers! Give me some comments and tell me what you think! <3