B.A.P.

Dance into Romance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After the early morning training, which lasted until 6 am, I quickly went back to the dorm to prepare for school. I threw on my uniform and freshened up while the others began to study foreign languages. After bidding farewell (lol im so fancy) to everyone, I walked to school. I attend Hanlim Arts High School with many other young idols, but since im still a trainee, they don’t know I exist. I’m in the same class a BAP’s Jongup. I’ve had the biggest crush on him since forever, or maybe that’s just because I’m in love with BAP hehe. Eh whatever, I still think he’s gorgeous. They day went by pretty smoothly, acing my chemistry test with no sweat, dying in calculus, totally dominating English class, and struggling through Korean history. After school, I headed back over to the SM building for afternoon training. Luckily I put a study hall into my school schedule so I can do my homework without getting in the way with my training. If that isn’t enough, I do the rest at lunch.

Everyone gathered in the lobby with our manager.
“Okay girls, today we have special visitors from another company today! I want you guys to give them a tour of the company and try to make friends with them. We thought that your concept would match with theirs, so once you debut, it would be possible for the two of you to have collaborations!”
Everyone was excited. Collaborations in kpop usually meant boys+ girls. Since we’re trainees, we’ve been so busy that none of us have had time to be around any boys at all.
“Omo who is it?”
“are they famous?”
“are they rookies?”
“Well they must be hip hop if we have similar images” Sooyoung said logically
“Block B?!”
“Nope”
“Nu’est?”
“Na uh”
“BAP?” I asked
“………OH look at the time! You guys gotta go practice!” Manager oppa was never good at keeping secrets
Inside the dance studio, hip hop music was blasting and we were all dancing  hard. Our goal as a group was to break the average girl group style. I mean, our looks will still be pretty, but our music and dance will be hip hop. We know that its harder for girls to sing and dance at the same time than for boys, so that’s why we work day and night to get things just right. It took a lot of convincing to get SM to accept this idea. They wanted us to be another sugary, bubblegum pop group. However, all of us love hip hop and wanted to be different.

After we rehearsed our song for about 20 times, we put the ipod of shuffle and relaxed. BAP’s  “Warrior” came on and I immediately began to dance to it. Its one of my very favoritests songs ever! Because I was dancing and the others were eating by the big fan in the corner, no one noticed when the door slowly opened and people began to file in. I continued dancing and once the song stopped, the room burst into applause. I screamed out of shock and fell on my . Looking up slowly, there I saw BAP, in all of their multi-colored glory, lightly chuckling at my reaction. I blushed upon seeing them, especially Jongup, and also because I just embarrassed myself in front of an idol group of boys.
“WOW you dance amazingly miss!” Youngjae exclaimed. His eyes were wide and he was clapping like a retarded seal
“oh uh ani ani..I’m okay….
“NO! YOU WERE AMAZING NOONA!” Zelo shouted, cutting me off. “You are my noona right?”
“What year were you born in?”
“1996” He saluted. Aww cute
“AHA I was born in 1995. I guess I am then! ”I clapped my hands. When everyone else in your group is 22 or older, it’s nice to find someone younger than you.
“That means you’re Jongup’s age” said yongguk, smiling cheekily
“We’re actually in the same class at school”
“BWO?” all of their eyes popped open wide, turning to Jongup.
He thought for a moment, then he perked up and smiled. “Oh yeah! You never talk much so I almost forgot! Luna right?”
I nodded and smiled back. “Nice to finally talk to you” I got up and held out my hand.  He shook it like a little kid, jiggling my arm to make it look like a noodle.
“My jiggle…” I said quietly as I rubbed my arm
On the other side of the room, the unnies burst into laughter and walked over to us.
“Her arms are infamously jiggly” Trinity said, shaking their hands.
“UNNIE!” I blushed, rubbing the jiggles. I have stretchy skin all over my body, but my arms were just mush.
“We call them marshmallows!” the twins piped up giggling.
“Jongup calls his arms cheetos! What a pair!” Himchan was snorting with laughter
Sumi squeezed my arm “sometimes when we’re bored in the car we just play with them. They’re really soft!”
“UNNIE YOU TOO?” I pulled my arm away “It’s not my fault I was born with zero upper arm strength” I mumbled, causing more laughter.
“Aww it’s alright Luney. Your legs can kill a person. I bet if you kicked Yoona she would just fly through the wall!” Hana always tries to comfort me :)
My thighs are about twice the size of snsd’s. I figure skated for more than half my life, with dancing on top. Even with the exercises that our trainers gave us to slim them down, my legs are still super muscular compared to female idols’.
Daehyun sensed my insecurity. “That’s good. No one want to see an unhealthy woman. That’s one reason we love Secret sunbaes!”
I smiled at him. He seems like a nice guy. Jongup stepped forward and gently poked my arm. His face broke out into a huge, dorky grin.
“I like the jiggles”.
More laughter.
“Here! My cheetos and your marshmallows can be friends!” he put his arm next to mine. I felt heat rising up to my cheeks. Not only were his arms three times as big as mine, but he was touching me with those huge muscles. I was trying to think of something witty to say back, but being the huge weirdo I am-”…I wonder if they taste good together?…” oh dear god why did I say that? *mental face palm*
“HAHAHA you act just like Jongup too! ‘Im guessing she’s the 4D one in your group?” Yongguk asked Hana.
“Absolutely. She belongs in a cartoon! I feel like I’m her mom trying to keep her feet on the ground!”
“I do the same with Jongup and Zelo! I feel like I’m a father already at 23!”
They laughed and smiled at each other. The rest of the girls began eyeing each other in that “ooooooh unnie likes himmmm” kind of way, and the boys did the same. Perhaps we will have a merger in the near future!
“Anyway, I’m really impressed! It’s hard for girls to dance guy dances, and ours are particularly difficult! You, however, did it perfectly!” Jongup was beaming
“oh…thank you…uhm….I like hip hop..”
“She does ballet too. Such a girly desperate little thing. She practiced and practiced your dance so hard once she heard you were coming over” Yoona butted in. Oh she’s trying to make me look like a desperate hoe.
“Oh shush Yoona. No, we just heard that you were coming today, and little Luna here is the best hip hop dancer we know! But she is classically trained in ballet as well.” Hana to the rescue again. I reminded myself to make her extra rice tonight.
“You’re a dancing contradiction! That’s so cool!” wow Zelo thinks I’m cool…*spazzes in my mind*