SIX

Close in a Distance

 

The ball from Kibum was passed to Minho, and without hesitation, Minho shoots the ball into the hoop and scored.

The students sitting on the bleachers were clapping cheering.

The referee blew his whistle, indicating that the players can go take a rest.

Minho head to where Yuri was sitting.

“Yuri, Seohyun didn’t came?” Minho took the bottle from Yuri.

“That’s weird. She didn’t came? Didn’t she know you have a game today?” Yuri took her phone out. “I’ll message her.”

“I messaged her last night but she didn’t reply…” Minho drank the water. “Aish… Whatever.” He left.

Yuri stared at his back. “What’s going on between those two?”

~~~~

“Wow, your boyfriend’s not only handsome, but ideal. He’s willing to go shopping with you.” The cashier told Seohyun.

It was the nth time she heard it from someone.

“For the last time, HE’S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!” Seohyun left the shop hastily.

“Sorry, miss. She’s having her period right now.” Kai winked at the cashier and left.

“So annoying!” Seohyun frowned. “They ruined my shopping mood.”

“Let’s go to a coffee shop. You like coffees, don’t you? They calm you down, right?” Kai dragged Seohyun by her arm.

In Starbucks Coffee…

“Kai, why do you look so sad?”

“No, I’m not. I’m happy I got to spend time with you.” Kai looked away

“But you look so sad…” Seohyun took a sip from her cappuccino. “I know. You’re sad because you’re bored from accompanying me shopping, right? I even used your money…”

Seohyun tilted her head, “Now that I think about it, you never smiled.”

“I-“

BZZZT BZZZT

From : Yul unnie

Yah! Where were you?!?! You didn’t came to Minho’s game today! He was disappointed, you know!

To : Yul unnie

I didn’t know. Sorry.

From : Yul unnie

But he said he messaged you already.

To : Yul unnie

I guess I’ve forgotten about it…

~~~~

“Wah! You did manicure and pedicure. Was it expensive? I want to try it too, someday.” Yoona admired Seohyun’s nails.

“Woah, that’s a lot of stuffs you bought there, Seohyun.” Yuri checked Seohyun’s shopping bags.

“This shirt is cute! Can I try it?” Yoona pulled out a shirt from one of the bags.

“The problem is, you haven’t return the other shirt you borrowed.”

Yoona pouted.

Seohyun hesitated a moment before nodding. “Sure.”

“Our school won today’s game…” Yuri tried bringing the topic up.

“That’s cool.”

“Why is the shirt so tight? Am I fat?”

“Minho shot one goal.” Yuri tried again.

Seohyun nodded and smiled.

BZZZT BZZZT

Seohyun mentally sighed in relief as she knew where was the topic leading to and she had something to distract it.

From : Minho <3

Where were you today? You didn’t reply my messages :( You missed my game… Were you sick? Did something happened?

Seohyun snapped her phone shut and clicked her tongue.

Seohyun… WHAT is going on with the both of you?

“I- I guess I should sleep now…” Seohyun was aware that Yuri was observing her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

Short update, I know...

I promise I'll update sooner.

Like every 3 days or something...

OBTW, next week's strong heart is gonna be AWESOME XDD

SEOKYU ><

My new story's COMING SOON.

I just don't know how to start it :/

Thanks for subscribing and commenting :D Appreciate it ;)

Till then

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE ^^