ONE

Close in a Distance

 

Thanks to:

 

@glmazchic: Kris :)

@seomate_sone: It's not really a SeoKris fic... But look forward to my soon SeoKris fic :3

@asianeattherice: Is it really easy to guess? :/

~~~

In a large capital city like Seoul, there are several busy streets. From early morning, traffic starts building up. Crowds of pedestrians, shoppers and others can be seen walking along the pavements outside the shops or trying to cross the road.

The noise of cars and taxis hooting, or of scooters, flying past is deafening.

But it didn’t stop Seohyun from hearing a cry.

“Mom!”

Seohyun spun around to see who was calling her.

Was I hallucinating?

She shrugged off the thought and continued walking.

She was supposed to meet up with her friends at a coffee shop 10 minutes ago.

She stopped in front of a shop that read “La Caffe”. She breathed in deeply.

“You guys are early!!”

“You’re the late one.” Yuri rolled her eyes.

“Ah… Mianhaeyo.” Seohyun bowed.

“Guys, guys, guys.” Yoona ushered them to sit. “Look to the table on the far right of the corner!”

The girls turned around to look at what she was talking about.

“Isn’t he handsome?” Yoona asked dreamily.

Casually attired in a short-sleeve, v-neck shirt, the guy, as Yoona had said, was really handsome.

He was holding a cup of coffee, his eyes looked like he was deep in thought.

“Seohyun, why don’t you go and introduce yourself to him?” Yoona nudged at Seohyun.

“He looks younger than me…”

“So? These days, being a noona is a trend!”

The guy took a sip of his coffee and turned his head around, facing the three girls.

Seohyun thought he’s face was familiar

“Yah! He’s looking at us!” They shifted their gaze.

The guy stood up from his table and head toward the girls.

“Omo! He’s coming!!” Yoona squealed.

“Excuse me…”

They turned and looked at the guy.

The guy pulled Seohyun into an embrace.

The three girls widened their eyes at the sight.

“Yah! Seohyun! I didn’t know you could seduce a guy THAT fast!” Yoona teased

“Mom! I missed you so much!” the guy hugged Seohyun tighter.

“I-I’m sorry. I think you’ve got the wrong person. I already have a boyfriend. So…”

Seohyun pulled away from the hug.

“Mom…”

Seohyun looked at her friends, mouthing ‘what-the-heck?’.

“Ermmm… Sir, you’ve obviously got the wrong person.” Yuri and Yoona dragged Seohyun out of the Café.

“Mom!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Seohyun! This is crazy! At least we saved you. He could’ve been a potential .” Yoona exclaimed.

“He even followed us to our school-dorm.” Yuri peeped outside through the curtain.

“Neh?”  Seohyun and Yoona got off from their bed and went to the curtains.

“He’s crazy.” Yoona shooked her heed.

“I think you should go down and settle this.” Yuri told Seohyun.

“Unnie! Seriously? What if he kidnaps me?” Seohyun widened her eyes in horror.

“We’ll go down, too. And watch from a distance. So if anything happens, we’ll help you.” Yuri assured.

They grabbed their coats and left their dorms.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

“Mom!” the guy waved at Seohyun.

“I’m not your mom! Go home! Go to your REAL mom!”

The guy pulled Seohyun into an embrace once more.

Seohyun struggled from the embrace, but gave up since he was too strong.

“Please. Go home. I told you I have a boyfriend. He won’t like it if he sees this.”

The guy pulled away from the hug.

“Don’t you recognize this face?” the guy pointed to his face.

Seohyun realized he looked at little like her.

She shook that thought away.

“No. Now go home. And stop following me. You can’t go into a girl’s dormitory anyways.” Seohyun turned around and went into her building.

~~~~~~~~~

A/N: 

How was it?

THANKS A LOT FOR SUBSCRIBING AND COMMENTING.

I thought I'll get around 3-4 subscribers. You guys made my night. I couldn't sleep well last night because I was sooo happy.

Okay now I'll get on to the REAL author's note.

This story will be mostly about SeoKai (mother-son moments).*Sobs* I think I'll lose my subscribers with this...

Once Kai's mission is completed in this story, I'll also end this story then.

So, Kris will not officially appear here...

I'll make aroung 10 till 20 chapters for this story. This is like the...appetizer before I make a SeoKris fanfic.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE!!