TWO

Close in a Distance

 

Thanks to :                                                                                                           1004Diamond

samarkatloi

PaulinaMei

seomates94

lovesjh

Lizziequeen

nate_seokyuforever

kyuseo

hensyy

@hensyy @1004Diamond: LOL I didn't know they look alike.

@memememe: THANK YOU! 

@Jay2000: AHAHAHAHAHA creeper :p

 

~~~~~~

“What’s wrong with you guys?!” Seohyun backed away when Yuri and Yoona cornered her.

“My dear Seohyun. Let’s just be honest, okay? We saw everything…” Yuri smirked.

“You guys are lovers, right?”

Seohyun face-palmed.

Her unnies could be so immature at times.

“Don’t deny it! Now tell us how you guys really met!”

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun glanced at Yoona and Yuri.

They were asleep.

Finally! They slept! What should I answer if they ask me the same question again tomorrow?

Seohyun glanced at the clock

Omo! 1 a.m. already?

Seohyun closed her eyes.

The hug…it felt familiar

Soft, warm…

Have we met before?

It’s so weird… I can’t believe I hugged him…

NO! Oh god, forgive me. I have a boyfriend!

A knock was heard at the door.

“Is Seo Joohyun here? I’m the school counsellor!”

Seohyun got off her bed and head outside.

An old lady dressed in professional attire, with her hair tied up into a bun appeared in front of Seohyun.

“Lee seonsaengnim, why are you looking for me at nights like this?” Seohyun rubbed her eyes.

“There is a boy aged 17 or 18 looking for you, right?”

“Seonsaengnim, don’t misunderstand. I don’t even know him!”

“You do know him. Infact, you guys are really close.” The teacher turned, her back facing Seohyun.

“Don’t have to deny it anymore. Both of you have the closest relationship in the world."

“Lee seonsaengnim, I don’t understand…” Seohyun scratched her head.

The teacher turned her head towards Seohyun. “Seohyun, both of you share the same blood but are separated by a different space and time.”

The teacher walked towards Seohyun.

“You might not believe or accept the reality, but I still want to tell you. His name is Kai.” The teacher looked at Seohyun in the eyes. “And he is your future son.”

Seohyun gasped.

“Both of you are very unfortunate mother and son. Kai saw you died in a car accident when he was eight years old. After receiving this huge ‘slap in the face’, all of his memories were stopped when he was eight years old.” The teacher took a deep breath.

“He wished to see his mom every time on his birthday. Everyday, for 11 years, he would pray so that his mom would come back to him. I felt touched at his actions and decided to send him to your dimension. But…”

“But what?” Seohyun asked eagerly.

“You only have 30 days.” The teacher smiled. “Any questions?”

“Am I dreaming?”

“Think of this as a dream. It’s really up to you.”

“I don’t get it. How do I make sure he’s really my son?”

“You can try a DNA test in a hospital but it’s inconvenient. The easier way to prove it is the picture of both of you in his wallet.”

“Is this true, seonsaengnim?”

“No, I’m not a teacher. I’m an angel.”

“An angel?” Seohyun asked.

This dream is getting weirder and weirder.

“Yes. Can’t you see the resemblance?”

Seohyun meekly shooked her head.

“Anyways,” the teacher/angel clapped her hands, startling Seohyun. “Kai is an unfortunate boy. He lost something important to him. Even though the world is unfair, every kid deserves to be happy. We can’t just torture him like that.”

The teacher started to fade.

“Furthermore, you’re his mother.” The teacher winked.

“This is all I can do for you… Give him your affection… Don’t disappoint him anymore…” The teacher finally faded away.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Seohyun opened her eyes.

Everything that happened last night… Turns out it’s just a dream

Seohyun sat up on her bed and hugged her knees.

Why am I dreaming these weird stuffs?

~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Please forgive me if I had any spelling/grammar mistake.

I'm rushing this story coz I need to go to school.

SPOILER ALERT!

Well it's not really a spoiler since most of you probably guessed it right...

Kris is Kai's father :D But, there's this mistake I didn't thought of...

If the son's surname is Kim, the father's is probably Kim. So, in this story Kris would be Kris Kim Wu Fan.

Kris Kim sounds a bit weird, though. But you wouldn't mind, right?

Ah, yes. There will be YoonKai, YulKai, MinYul, and so on...

And I repeat, Kris will not appear much in this story.

He'll appear in...

GAH! TOO MUCH SPOILER!

And one last thing...

Anyone of you knows how to make a poster? I seriously need a poster for this story...

But I don't know how to make one :p

PLEASE?

And I'm changing my title and forward :D

DO NOT PLAGIARISE. If there's any story you find that is similar to this, it's probably just pure coincidence or PLAGIARISM.

COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE