Dark Night Day

Kill Me Please!!

Ai was staring at the garden through her window,enjoying the beauty of the beautiful and colorful flowers.She sigh when she was thinking about what's happen between her and Yamada Ryosuke,the one who asked her out to be his date for that night.

"Why does i agree with him..?I can't really control myself..." she murmured.Ana was trying a few dresses from the Drama Class,which she already had the permission to borrow the costume from the teachers.Ana took a red Classic Lolita dress with short sleeves and a ribbon in front it before showing it to Ai.She gave the signal "Try it" and pointed toward the changing room.

.

Ai nods and went into the changing room.After a few minutes,Ai came out with annoying face.

"Can you get another dress from me..?It's too tight..."

"It's looks so damn beautiful on you..."

"It's just too tight.."

"Corset will help.."

"I don't want to wear it!!!"

"Of course you would.."Ana smirks.She reach over a black corset with a pink rope and get near the annoyed girl.

"No!"

"Arghhh!!"

"Stop it!"

"It's hurt!!"

 

***

After 2 hours struggling,Ai finally give up and wear the corset although she hate it.It's hurt so damn much! Ai sigh and take a seat on a chair,gazing through the window again while Ana was trying a few dresses for herself.

"Ai-chan,i got this when i was searching accessories.."Ana put something on Ai's lap.

 

"A mask..?"

"It's suit your dress.."

"It's nice..thanks..."Ana smiled wide.She forgot about Yamada and think whether her onii-chan would like her appearance.Ana finally stop after choosing a purple sleeveless dress with black belts and a few ribbon o n  the skirt.The Drama Class sure got lots of beautiful dresses.

"So...what's next..?"

"Let's check out the boys..."Ana gave her suggestion as they were bored.The class for the evening dismiss to gave chance to all the student to prepare themselves for the night.Ai giggles,she wondered what will happen if she suddenly burst in to Hikaru's room and found him .

"Hikaru's room..?" Ai asked while getting her mask on.Ana shook.

"Nope..Hikaru doesn't stay at this hostel...we are going to Yuto's room as Hikaru were there too.."

"Ohh..." He doesn't stay here..?So..I'm right about Kazuya nii want to protect me..

 

Ana pulled Ai through the hallway,lots of people was walking around with their colorful dresses and their stunning date.Ai almost fell when Ana who pulled her hand was walking too fast.

"Chot-chotto!!Ana-chan.." the crowd makes Ai hard to walk.She fell down when she feel someone bump into her.

"Ite...." she groaned.

"Gomenasai..." a man with his dark blue tuxedo and a mask get her to stand up.Ana realise Ai was gone and quickly tried to find her.Finally she saw Ai was with a man.The dangerous man..

"Ai-chan,let's go..!!~"Ana pulled Ai away from the guy.

"You will be mine tonight..." the man murmured with a smile.

"What was that Ana-chan..?"

"That is Yamada-kun..." Ana mumble while walking toward Yuto's room.

"I didn't notice that is him..."Ai murmured,following Ana from the back.As they arrived,Ana twist the door knob without a warning or a knock,revealing Hikaru who was topless and Yuto who was sitting on the bed,spacing out.

Their action cause Hikaru to yelp and scream while covering his chest,Ana smiks and giggles."Don't be so girly..."

Ai went near her nii-chan who was still spacing out,who doesn't realize herself.She waves her hand a few time infront him and giggles when Yuto finally get concious."What's wrong..?"

"Ah..betsuni..."Yuto smiled.He was stunned when he saw Ai's beautiful appearance.

"Kawaii..."he muttered slowly.Ai blushed as she heard the compliment.

"Let's go...!!I got him ready.."Ana say smilingly and entwined her arm with Hikaru's.

Yuto stand up and entwined his arm with Ai.It's fell like i'm getting married...Yuto thought for a while.Ai smiled and pulled Yuto with her,following Ana who was already far away.

***

Ai was speechless as she saw the ballroom.

 

"What's wrong Ai-chan..?"Yuto asked when Ai's mouth shaped into 'O'

"It's beautiful..."Ai mumble smilingly.

"Well..it's usual for me.."Yuto smiled.But his smile didn't last long when he saw Yamada was glaring at him sharply trough the mask he was wearing.He remembered their conversation earlier.

 

***************************************

"Ah...omae ka...why do you come here..?"Yamada asked toward the person.His butler,Takaki Yuya.

"Yamada-sama,I'm here to tell you that there was a vampire hunter in the school.." the butler answered while kneeling toward Yamada.

"How many of them..?" Yuto asked worriedly.

"Two person...Yuto-kun.."

"I know how to defend myself Yuya..."Yamada say smilingly."I'm not gonna feed from the people in the school area...i will take them to other place to feed from them.."

Yuto frowned 'Who..?Ai-chan..?You want to feed from her..?' Yuto asked through their mind.Yamada smirks.

'No...'  Yuto felt relief.

'I will get created a blood bond between us...i want her to be my queen...'

"What!!!!" Yuto shout a bit.Causing Yuya shocked.

"Yama-chan,please stop take their blood....i can gave my blood to you..."Yuto plead.

"I don't want your blood!"Yamada shout.He walks away and leave him kneeling on the grassy floor with Yuya.

"Yuto-kun...i asked you to be his guardian..."

"I can't..."

"Why..?I will gave you the animal blood you needed...as your reward.."

"I....i-i can't!" Yuto cried even louder.Yuya pat Yuto's back lovingly.Poor boy...his fate wants him to be Yamada's guardian..he is just a normal guy,without having any relationship with Yamada's family..until the accident happen...

"Yuya..." Yuto called his name.Yuya quickly turned his head toward the boy,smiling.

"Yeah...?"

"You loved your master so much right..?"

"Yeah.."

"Will you sacrifice yourself for him..?"

"Yeah..as long he is safe.."

"Okay...thanks...i'm feeling better now..." Yuto smiled with his teary eyes.He is going to protect Ai.

 

***************************************

 

"Yuto-kun..?"Ai waves again in front his face.Yuto smiled.

"I'm sorry..i'm just thinking about something..."

"What is it..?"Ai asked curiously.

"Nothing important..."

 

"Okay....!!!~~Min'na!!!Enjoy yourself okay!!!!!!!!!!~~~" Their headmaster voice were heard through the speaker,Yuuki pointed toward a band provided on the stage.Ai giggles when she saw Yuuki almost fell while getting down from the stage.The ballroom were quickly crowded with the student presence.

Suddenly,Ai was pulled by someone from the back,she almost scream but she remain calm when she know the person was.Yuto begin panic when he notice his date was gone.

"Yama-chan.."Yuto murmured while walking towards Yamada who was sitting with a group of girls.

 

 

To Be Continued.........................~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's short.....i know....T^T

(^----^)

gomen ne for the late updated!!~ T^T

Kanna Namu,thanks for you comment,i tried to improve my grammar and japanese...and this is it!! :D

I'm so sorry if this is still got wrong grammar,typos and really broken english...*bow*  m(-_-)m

please bear with me...T^T

comments makes me write faster...:3

onegaishimasu...

 

-Aikazu-