Yabai...

Kill Me Please!!

Hikaru's POV-

"Dare..?" i heard a girl voice.I notice a figure laying on bed.

"I'm new student.."Ai-chan went nearer to the figure..I tried to find the light and quickly flicked it on when i found it..

"Why this room are a bit cold..?"i ask and stare at the figure..She is a girl,has white skin..looks soft to me..

She blinked a few times to us who entered the room..Her appearance was simple..she wear her pink t-shirt with short pants..her face was little,i notice her eyes shines,she closed her mouth with her little hand when she yawn..and..

I notice a small drop of saliva on her pinkish lips..I giggles in silent..

"Hika-chan..?"Ai-chan asked when she saw me, staring at the girl without a blink..Yabai..i'm a  now..i notice Ai-chan smirking..

"Gomen..Headmaster Yuuki..i..turn on the air conditioner .."say the girl slowly,getting herself up and stand infront us..Yuuki-san smiled and pat the girl's head slowly..

"Daijoubu Ana-chan..but..you did scare me when i saw you laying on the bed..and this room was dark.."say Headmaster Yuuki..Yatta!!I already know her name!! Ana-chan..Uwahh..cute name just like the person..I stare at her again..

"Yokoso to this school,Ai-chan!!"She smiles and grab Ai-chan's hand softly..how i wish she grab my hand too...Looks like Ai-chan notice my eyes..

"Ne,Ana-chan..this person is Hikaru..he is new student too..also my bestfriend.."I saw Ai-chan smirking again..Ana-chan slowly leaned forward toward me..She..she..She smiles!!

"Yokoso,Hikaru-kun..!!"Ana-chan giggles and hold my hand..Does she always do that to person she just met..?Her soft hand suddenly lead a shot to my heart and makes "Doki!!Doki!!!" sound..Am i falling for her..?

"Hikaru-kun..let go her hand.."Ai-chan tried to broke our hand..I didn't realise that i hold her hand back..She turned away from my eyes..I notice her cute cheeks were red.."Oii!!"Ai-chan waves infront my face..

"Ahh..i know you are jealous..."I say smilingly to Ai-chan..Unfortunately,because of my word,my head become victim of Ai-chan's to smack..

"Ite..te.."I groaned..I saw Ana-chan giggles while closing her mouth..How i wish i would stay here with her..But Yuuki-san pulled me away..

"Jya ne!!Ai-chan!!Ana-chan too!!~~"I shout as Yuuki-san closed the door..

"Ahahahaha..I notice your stare toward her..."Yuuki-san smirks..I tried to hide my blush.

"No!!I'm not!!"I shout a bit.."Oh yeah...you stare at her...plumpy pinkish cute lips..."Ahh..!!!Yuuki-san is teasing me now..I shut my mouth..Yuuki-san just laugh before saying "You are a ,Hikaru-kun.."

"No,I'm not!!"I tried to defend myself..

"But...don't you ever do that to my Ai-chan!!~~~"Yuuki-san widen his eyes and gave a smirk smile to me..looks like her gonna kill me....

"Ehh..?How long that you have known Ai-chan..?"I asked.

"Since she was a child..but,she didn't really remember me.."Yuuki-san replied and ruffles my hair..

"Hey!!Not my hair...!!"I shout again..Suddenly i realise that Yuuki-san and me already arrive infront the school gate..Kazuya-nii and Koki-nii was waiting to pick me up..Yes,i don't stay at the hostel provided because i hate living with people who i didn't know..I bet Ai-chan don't know about it..

I open the car's door before slipped into it..Yuuki-san waves as we almost leave the school..

"How about your first day..?"Ask Koki-nii,driving the car.

"I didn't see anything suspicious yet.."I replied.

"How about Ai-chan..?"Kazuya-nii asked.

"She just fine...anyway..she met new friend.."I answered.Feeling tired,i slowly closed my eyes and.....

 

-Hikaru's POV,END- 

 

"Is her friend a girl or boy..?"Kazuya asked.Hikaru not answering.

"He...asleep.."say Koki as he look at the side mirror.

"I wondered what my Ai-chan has done to him..."Kazuya giggles.

"Yeah...it's hard if you can't follow Ai-chan's beat when walking..she might disappear in just a minutes.."Koki laugh softly.

"Yes,you are so right!!"Kazuya taps Koki's shoulder.

 

AT AI'S & ANA'S ROOM:-

 

 

Ai was folding her cloth and arrange it in her closet.Ana was there,helping her too.

 

"Nee, Ana-chan..why are you here..?Headmaster Yuuki told me that all student was having their holiday for a week.."Ai ask.

"Ohh..i already met my family..i came back earlier as i was bored by only staying in my house.."She answered,folding Ai's cloth and arrange it properly.

"I see...umm...how is this school..?"Ai ask again."Fun!!!We often make party..!!"Ana replied happily.

"Party..?"Ai blinked.She often heard about Canteen Day and Summer Sport.But..a PARTY..?

"It's called Dark Night..we celebrate it two times in a year.."Ana explain.

"Dark Night..?"Ai muttered.

"Do you wanna see my outfit for that day..?"Ana pulled Ai's hand and went toward her closet.

"Kawaii!!~~~~~~~~~~~"Ai shout it long

.

"Hountou..?I made it myself..it's called Classic Lolita.."Ana explain smilingly.

"Uwaaa....."Ai's mouth shaped into "O"

"I can make one for you.."say Ana,getting her measure tape in her drawer.

"Really..?"Ana step closer to her and measure Ai's body.

After done measuring and gets all the measurement she needed,she sketch the design on a paper.

"I will make it just like this if you don't mind..."Ana shows the paper to her.

    

"It's perfect!!!"Ai smiled.

"Yoshh!!~Hika-chan would loved this kind of party.."Ai straighten her both arms up.

"Does he..."Ana voice stopped.Ai turned toward her.

"Do you wanna say...Does he have any girlfriend yet..?OMG,You are falling for him.."She tease.

"N-no!I-i'm not!!"Her voice stucked.

"Hountou..???"Ai went nearer to her.Ana nod her head.

"Ahh..Hika-chan!!What are you doing here..?"Ai asked toward a window.Ana's head quickly turned.Ai smirks.

"You are falling for him..i get it..."Ai laugh softly.

"Anyway,Ana-chan,Hikaru-kun will never stand behind the window because this is second floor.."Ai poked Ana's cheeks for a few times.

"Unless Hika-chan is a ghost...~~~"Ai moved her head just like zombie.

"Ai-chan!!Don't do like that!!!"Ana shouts.

"Hai...gomen..i'm bored.."Ai stopped and sit beside Ana on bed.

"He..don't have any girlfriend..well..YET..."Ai stare through Ana's eyes.

"Ohh..."Ana giggles in silent.

"I can adjust him for you..waahh..i'm so nice ne..?"Ai praised herself.Ana giggles again.

"Fine!!It's a deal!!If you adjust him for me,i'll get your dress ready fast !!"Ana put out her pinky out.

Ai caught Ana's pinky with hers and both of them shouts "Pinky promise!!"

"I'm hungry...do you have any food left in this room..?"Ai asked.Her eyes looking all over the room.

"Gomen..When i arrived here,i went straight to this room and sleep until you found me.."Ana giggles.

"Do you wanna go out..?I want to buy some food.."say Ai,getting herself ready.

"Umm..i don't feel like going out..it's late now.."Ana snuggles into blanket and get herself comfortable.She peak over Ai who was wearing her shoes.

"Could you buy me..milk...ice-cream...and bread...."She ordered.

"Okay..i'll go now..jya ne.."Ai closed the door and locked it.A bright shines covered herself as she notice the beautiful full moonlight.

"He drew me with black roses.."Ai giggles when she remember about Yuto.

"Ai-chan..?"A familiar voice hit her eardrums.