Hurts..?

Kill Me Please!!

-Yama-chan's POV-

 

I've just met a girl who accidentally bump into me..She nearly fell,but i caught her..Obviously she are the new student...I never seen her before..

Suddenly,after i had a chat with her,i saw her in the flowers garden..with Yuto..?They was looking for something..?I saw a book at a corner of the bushes and take it..I check and obviously it's Yuto's books..He loved to sketch ne..?I wave at them,showing the book..

"Chotto!!I want that!!"She shout when i lend the book to Yuto and grab it..I gave the chance to her on purpose..well..i loved teasing Yuto..He was like hiding something from the girl..I just guessing but...maybe..Yuto likes her..?

When i asked,he cross his hand and say "No.." I slowly pat his shoulder and touch his chest,trying to hear his heartbeat..Well,the heartbeat explain the truth..you can't fool me Yuto..maybe,i can use her tonight..Umm..

"But she is mine.." I whispered to Yuto's ear..He looks worried..Yappari..he does care fo her..

His face was like saying "No,Please don't do anything to her.." I say to him "Yes..i can.."

"Ehh...????"I heard Ai's voice shouting when she sees the last page..i was curious..

"It's me..???"She say with a smile..I took the book and saw Yuto's sketch of Ai with black roses..I saw Yuto's expression was too happy whenever he saw Ai's smile..Ai look at Yuto and suddenly...HUGS him..??????

"Arigatou!!!I loved it!!!!!"She say happily while hugging Yuto tight..Looks like Yuto is losing his word.."Arh..uh..a-arigatou.."

"Yama-chan!!I'm super ureshi now!!"She say while holding my hand..Does she just called me..Yama-chan..?Okay..now,i'm the one who feel a bit happy..no girls ever called me by that..You are the first..She take a look in the book again..

"Ouch..!!"She shout..

"I cut my finger by the paper.."She say and I saw blood dripping from her wound..

Blood dripping

Yuto's eyes goes widen..Yabai...this is not good..

"I-I need to go!!"Yuto say before leaving us..He can't stand it right..?

"Ehh..?Yu-to...??"Ai say when she notice Yuto was leaving.."Ai-chan,your wound..let me.."I take out a small plaster from my pocket before putting it on her injured finger..

She just stare at what i was doing.."Here you are.." She smiled again and say " Arigatou Yama-chan!!!"

I realise my cheek was burning..

 

-Yama-chan's POV,END-

 

 

"Why is he leaving..?"say Ai,getting her suitcase and still holding Yuto's sketch book.

"Maybe he is busy..."Yamada answered.Ai nod her head,showing that she understand.

"I can give the book to him..."Yamada say smilingly.

"Daijoubu...i think i will meet him again..and i will gave back to him by myself.."Ai answered.

"Ah..okay...matta ne..."Yamada say before leaving Ai.

Without noticing Yuto was hiding behind a wall,staring at her,Ai walked away to find her hostel.

"Yuto.."Suddenly,Yamada was on his side.

"N-Nani....?"Yuto asked.His hand going through his hair.Burried itself into his soft hair.

 

AT THE SAME TIME:-

 

-Ai's POV-

 

Ahh..!!!How i hoped to meet Yuto-kun again!!~Yama-chan and Yuto-kun are so nice ne..?

Ahh..sou ne...where is my hostel..?I walk into several room but fail finding my hostel..Uhh..this is hard.."Ai-chan!!!"I heard a familiar voice..

I hold my bag and.."BOKK!!!" Yes!!I did it again!!"Ohohohohohoh.."I giggles when i saw Hikaru was rubbing his head..

"Ite-te.."Hikaru groaned..Wahh..i loved doing like that to him..since childhood..but he never angry with me..

"Ahahahaha..."I heard a giggles beside me.."Ehhh..?Headmaster Yuuki..???"I shout when i realise Headmaster Yuuki was standing beside Hikaru..Yabai..now..i'm a bad girl..I closed my eyes when he get near to me.."You are just like your brother.."He say and pat my head again..

"You loved talking about my brother now.."I say when i open my eyes and stare at him.

"What..?I just saying the truth..he loved to do like you do to Hikaru to me.."He say happily.

"Hey..?Am i a statue or something...??Both of you ignore me now.."say Hikaru.I pretend to ignore him and asked "Headmaster Yuuki...where are my hostel..?"

"Just around the corner,you need to climb upstairs,and you'll see your room..I already put your name on the door.."Headmaster Yuuki answered.

"Muu....fine!!! Ignore me now!!"say Hikaru..looks like he was a bit angry.."Ne,Hika-chan..wanna visit my room..?"i asked.

"Let's go..i've always wanted to know how girls hostel looks like.."Hikaru begin to smiled.He takes my suitcase from my hand and begin walking.

"Oii!!!!"I shout while pointing toward him.."Ehh..?You hurt yourself..?"Headmaster Yuuki asked..maybe he saw plaster on my finger.."Un...but i'm just fine..."i say happily.."Pap!!" Ahh?Yuto's sketch book..

"This is..."Headmaster Yuuki takes it from the ground..I quickly grab it..

"Ahh..this belong to my friend..."I replied..

"You mean..Yuto-kun..?"He asked..So he know about him..

"Ano...i realise there where nobody in the hallway,even in classes..where they go..?"i asked..really curious with this school..

"Ouh..i forgot to tell you..they went for school holiday for a week..they went back to their family..and tomorrow,they will come back to school.."He answered.

"I see..But how about Yuto-kun..?And Yama-chan..?Why they were here..?Not going back to meet their family..?"I asked.

"Umm..about that,you need to ask them by yourself.."He say before went toward Hikaru who was waiting..

"Hayaku!!"Hikaru shout to me who was standing like a statue at the hallway.."Hai!!~"I shout back to him..

"Na,Hika-chan..why are you here..?Does onii-chan asked you to protect me..?"I asked to Hikaru who was pushing my suitcase into my room.

"Not really..i suddenly feels empty or bored when you are not in the organisation.."He whispered to my ears..

"Ahh....so..you miss me eh..?"i ..

"How about it..?"He asked.."Pap!!!"I smack his head hard.."Well,i would miss you too.."I replied smilingly..

"Both of you..!!Look at here!!~"Headmaster Yuuki shout to us.."Nani..?"I asked..Hikaru and i went nearer to him..Suddenly i saw a figure laying on a bed..

"I feel something wrong in here..this room...a bit cold.."say Hikaru as he notice the figure too..

"Dare..?"

 

-Ai's POV,END-

 

*********************************

Spamming pic!!~~

 I'm Bored....(=^_^=)

 

Yama-chanYuto-kun

 Yama-chan & Yuto-kun