The Vampires

Kill Me Please!!

 

Yuto woke up from his bad dream,in his dream he almost sank his fangs into Ai tender flesh but get stopped by someone.He ruffles his hair and get out from his bed,walking toward the bathroom.

"You almost bit her,Yuto.."A voice were heard.Yuto quickly turn around.He saw Yamada who crossed his arm from the dark side of his room,walking toward him.Yamada pulled his collar forward,forcing Yuto to look at him.His eyes goes crimson red and his grip on Yuto's collar was tighten,causing Yuto to gasps and struggles to release himself.Yamada smirks,laughing at his friend's weakness.

"L-let me go!" is Yuto manage to say before Yamada throw him toward the hard wall.Yuto groaned in pain.Yamada walk closer and dip his fingernail deep into Yuto's shoulder,drawing blood and earn some cry from the boy beneath him.

"W-what h-happen..?"Yuto cried.He tried to push Yamada away but failed.

"What happen..?You don't remember huh..?"

Yuto shakes his head.He didn't really remember.All he knew that he was feeling dizzy while dancing with Ai.He heard Ai called him several times but he can't recall what happen next.Yamada slowly let go and take his seat on Yuto's bed,looking straight into Yuto's crimson red eyes.

"You are hungry aren't you..?Why didn't you feed before going to the dance..?"

"I'm tired with those.."Yuto answered while holding his injured shoulder.

"So you can feed from Ai..?"

"No!!"

"Then..?You almost bit her!!"

"I don't know what happen!!"

"You can't control you blood lust,Yuto.."

"...." Yuto was speechless.It's his fault for not prepare himself first.Yamada stared at the young boy and begin to tell him what happen last night.

 

**********************

 

"Nii-chan..?"

"Haa...haa...."Yuto breath heavily.His head is still on Ai's neck.His hand push Ai's long hair slowly away from her neck,wanting more space.Ai gasped when she feels Yuto's lips touch her neck,it's feels like he was leaving trails of kisses along her jawline.

Yamada who sit a bit far away,saw what happen and with his vampire power,he manage to knock Yuto down.

"Eeeehh..?"Ai blinks when Yuto's body suddenly become limps and fell onto the floor.She quickly pull Yuto up,trying her best to lift Yuto back to his chair.

"Ai-chan.."

"Yama-chan!!"Ai gasped as Yamada suddenly appear behind her.

"Ohh..Yuto-kun...again..?"Yamada acted.

Ai blinks.'Again..?'

"Oh..Ai-chan..gomen..Yuto always be like this when he is drunk.."

"Ohh.."Ai nods as she understand.

'Drunk for blood..' Yamada murmured slowly while gazing at Yuto.

"Hmm..?"Ai smiled.

"Ohh..nothing.."Yamada smiled back.His finger touch lightly on Ai's smooth cheeks before he kissed Ai's forehead.Ai closed her eyes,feeling her heart pounding.As Yamada pulled away,Ai open her eyes and smile shyly.The boy notice the rosy pink color on Ai's cheeks,causing himself to chuckles.

Yamada lift Yuto behind his back,smilingly walk away and bring Yuto into his room.

 

And now here he is,getting thrown to the wall with his bloody shoulder.Yuto sigh in relief.At least he didn't drink yet.He really need to feed first before meeting Ai.But now,he is hungry.His eyes become crimson red,causing Yamada to notice him.Yuto's shoulder is still bleeding,causing the blood lust become worst.Yamada smirks and got out from Yuto's room.Within any minutes,Yamada came back with a girl in his arm,carrying the girl in bridal style.From the girl's appearance,she is one of the student.

"Drink.."Yamada ordered as he put the fainted girl onto Yuto's lap.Yuto gasped.He never drink human's blood before.

"Just drink...it's will prevent you from the blood lust..at least for a week.."Yamada muttered while staring at the others.Yuto clear his throat,he hate this,but his blood lust is ordering him to drink.

"I can't.."Yuto muttered while pushing the girl away.Yamada groaned and get closer,he sank his fangs into the girl's pale neck.Causing Yuto's eyes become widen.It's just feels so wrong to just sank those fangs into the flesh and drink those forbidden crimson liquid.

Yamada drank greedily while gazing into Yuto's eyes.The blood's smell drive Yuto crazy.He saw Yamada's smirk while drinking.Yamada withdraw his fangs and his bloody lips.

"Here.."Yamada leaned forward,Yuto was shocked.

"Y-you w-want m-me to f-feed f-from y-you..?"Yuto asked,his word and body is trembling.Yamada nods,pulling Yuto's head and put onto his neck.Yuto hesitated at first,but considering Yamada wanted to take Ai,Yuto sank his fangs and greedily drank mouthful to mouthful of the crimson liquid.He hates it but it's can't be helped.

'Ai...' Yuto remember about his beloved sister,closing his eyes while gulping Yamada's blood.

"I wondered what Ai's blood taste like..."Yamada murmured into Yuto's ears.

"It's must be sweet..."Yamada added.Yuto feels angry,he sunk his fangs deeper,causing Yamada to whimper a bit.

"Ohh..?Angry huh..?"Yamada laughed.

The wounds on Yuto's shoulder healed quickly.Yuto withdrew his fangs and the last drop of blood on his lips.He is feeling way more better than before.

"So..?Are you feeling better now..?"

"It's not of your concern.." Yuto muttered before he walks out.

Yamada follows next,before Yuto could even regret for what he has done,someone bumped into him.

"Onii-chan!!"

"Ah,Ai.."Yuto called.Ai accidentally bump into Yuto and fell into his embrace.

"Are you okay..?"Ai asked worriedly.Yuto chuckles at his 'sister's concern.He ruffles Ai's bangs and kissed her forehead.

"I'm okay..."Yuto answered as he pulled away.Ai froze.'Last night,Yamada kissed me on the forehead too!!~' she thought in her mind.

A hand reach over Yuto's hand and push it away from touching Ai.Yuto blinks,he look over Yamada who was smiling.Yamada leaned to him,whispering 'Take your hands off her...' softly.

"Ohh..Yama-chan.."Ai smiled.She dance around Yamada and winks at him.

"We should dance together more often.."Ai muttered smilingly when she stopped.

"I guess we should.."Yamada smirks,gazing over Yuto.Yuto frowned.'When did they get so close..?'

"Ai!!~" a familiar voice caught their ears.

"Ah,Hikaru!!~"Ai shouts smilingly and waves at Hikaru who was running toward them.

"Huff..huff.."Hikaru pants while holding Ai's shoulder.

"What's wrong..?"

"Ai,can i have a word with you..?"

"O-Okay.."

Hikaru pulls her wrist and runs into a room,closing and locking the door.

"So..?"

"I have been looking for you since last night..i saw what happen.."

"Eeeh..?"

"Those weird things that Yuto was doing to you.."

"Eeehh..???"

"Haven't you notice..?!!"

"Err..he kissed my neck.."Ai muttered while trying to cover her blushing face.

"God..you are so naive.."

"Then tell me!!~"

"He is the vampire...."

 

TBC...

 

A/N:-It's short i know...T^T

 

sorry for my bad grammar...*bows*

 

 

photo credit- to Saitou Unie...!!~(My nee-chan) ^^