First Class

Kill Me Please!!

The Next Day:-

 

"Uaaaahh..~"Ana yawn in that morning.She stretch her arms up to the sky.

"Ahh..?Ai-chan..?Early huh..?Can't wait for first class..?"Ana ask to Ai who was preparing herself.Ai just nod with a smile on her face.

"Un..i want to met my Onii-sama!!~~"Ai giggles while getting into her new uniform.

"Onii..sama..??"Ana blinked a few times.

"Un..!!~Yuto-kun..he has just become me brother last night,or today..."Ai replied.Fixing her necktie.

"Hountou..?That Yuto-kun..?"

"You know him..?Yuto-kun and i make pinky promise together.."

"Well,he is my classmate..He is Yamada's friend right..?"

"You know Yamada too..?"

"I forgot to tell you..Yamada-kun is so popular in this school,he is part time model,always sees him with different types of girls..maybe a playboy..Be careful.."Ana state seriously.

"Hountou..?How do you know..?Do you admire him..?"Ai asked.Pushing Ana with her shoulder.

"I heard it from my classmate..no,i tried my best to stay away from being his victim.."

"Playboy..?"Ai muttered,she never thought a person like Yama-chan is a playboy.

"How about Yuto-kun..?"Ai ask,she really wanna know about her Onii-sama.

"Yuto-kun..?He always being quiet and always been seen with his sketch book.."Ana answered.

"I see..."

"He is your Onii-chan deshou..?How is he..?"Ana asked in a sudden.

"He...is nice.."Ai replied.

"That's all..?"Ana muttered.

"Nee...aren't you going into class too..?Get up and take a shower will you..?Flies all over our room now.."Ai tried to change the topic.

"Baka!!~I'm not really stinks until flies get into here!!~"Ana shout and giggles.

"Ohohohohohohoho..!!~"Ai laugh.She pack all her books and put it into her bag.Ana went into the bathroom,having a bath.

"Hey,do you know where you class were..?"Ana asked.

"Un.."Bara" class.."Ai answered.

"Ahh..?Yamada's class...you'll be his classmate ehh..?My class is "Clover"...

"Ehh..?"

"How about Hikaru-kun..?"

"I didn't asked him yet.."

"Souka...i hoped Hikaru-kun will be in the same class with me..ufufufufufu.."Ana giggles in the bathroom.Ai didn't say anything before taking Yuto's sketch book and slip it into her bag.

***

 

"Yo!!~"someone slapped Ai's back when she was walking with Ana to their class.

"Itaii!~"Ai shouts,giving a sharp glare at Hikaru who giggles when finally he get his revenge.Ana besides her also giggles with Hikaru."You too..?"Ai glare at Ana.

"Gomen,your face expression is hilarious!!~"Ana state before leaving Ai.

"Chotto!!~"Ai shouts and tried to reach Ana.Ana quickly run,pulling Hikaru with her.

"I borrow him for a while.."Ana winks at Ai.

"Okay!!~Have fun!!~"Ai shouts to them,giving her best smile toward her best friends."Gotchaaa!!~~~"Someone caught her from the back.Hugging her waist tight.

"Ehh..?"Ai was shocked.She smells something familiar to her."Onii....sama....?"She guess.She usually alert when someone approach her,and will defend herself.

"You got me right...how do you know..?"Yuto losening his grip,turning Ai's body toward him.

"Your...smell..."Ai blushed.

"Smell..?Am i smelly now..?I always take a bath though..."Yuto pulls his white uniform,shoulder part to his nose.

"No...i mean..the paper's smell..you always got your sketch book with you deshou..?"Ai smiles,pointing to Yuto's bag.

"Ahh...your nose is sharp..."Yuto muttered,ruffles Ai's front hair.

"Oii....yamete kudasai..!!"Ai make her pointy mouth to Yuto.

"You looks more kawaii with that.."Yuto poked Ai's cheeks a few times.

 

-Yuto's POV-

I poked her cheeks a few times with my pointing finger.Her cheeks feels....so soft...I can't stop poking her cheeks..i don't know why.."Yamete,Yuu-chan...!!!~"She shout,getting herself away from me.She just say.."Yuu-chan.."..????

*Doki!Doki!*

Ahh...!!~~~~My face feels hot.I stop poking her,turn my face away from her."Onii-sama..?Doue..?"She asked.Don't stare at me!!~You can't!!~I yelled in my heart..She suddenly pouts my left arm,giving her cute smile "Are you...shy...?"

"No, i'm not!!!~~"I shouts.

"Yuu-chan..?"

"Stop calling me that!!~"

"Yuu-chaaaannn~~~~"Ahh..she is playing with me now..

"Please...stop..."I can't stand it anymore!!~My heart pounding,my sweat flowing,my face burning...don't torture me like that..!!~

"Hai..Onii-sama...~~~"She smiles again.Releasing her grip and stand infront me.

"Your class in Clover deshou..?"She asked.How did she know that..?"Yeah..how do-" my word suddenly being cut by her."Ana-chan tells me.."She smiles.

"Yuto.."a voice suprise me."What Yama-chan..?" I asked.We connect through minds,so Ai-chan can't hear us.But,our mind corservation has it's own limit,we need to keep near distant between us or our connection would failed..i'm the one who is weak.."Stop playing with her.."Yama ordered.I shook a few times as i saw him walking through the hallway.He stare at me and Ai..What he want..?

"Doue..?"Ai-chan asked.Leaning forward to me.I shook again."Nothing..."

"Souka..?Jya...i wanna go to class now.."She exclaimed happily.As i nod,she slowly leave me.

"Yuto.."

"Stop suprising me like that!!~"I shouts as Yama-chan suddenly appear behind me.He always do it on purpose.."I already told you ne..?She is mine..anyway...she is in my class.."He whispered."No..yo-"I turned but he is gone..Damn he is fast!!~I can't keep up with my speed like him..!!~*sigh*

Yosh!!~Lets go study!!~~I quickly run to my class..First lesson is starting now..Yabu sensei's face looks a bit angry when i entered the class..Am i late..?Suddenly he turns toward two person who was playing with each other.

"Hikaru-kun,Ana-chan, i said...stop playing in my class!!~"Yabu sensei shouts,throwing his book to Hikaru.It landed right on his head..!!!

"Pftt!!"I closed my mouth when i almost burst in laughter.Yokatta..i thought he is angry with me..I slowly sit beside Hikaru-kun and put my bag to the ground.Hikaru-kun just rub his 'injured' head and just watch me..Noticing his action,i asked "You are new student right..?Nakajima Yuto desu.."I introduced myself,lending my hand to him."Hai..Yaotome Hikaru desu..yoroshiku.."He caught my hand and gave his big smile to me.

"Nee...Yuto-kun..i don't know you are friendly.."Ana asked.Ehh..?Really..?People always thought i am quiet person..?

"Well,you didn't talk with me..how should i know you..?"

"You either.."

"Hai..gomen...Nakajima Yuto desu.."I lend my hand to her.She smiles and say "Arioka Ana desu.." before caught my hand.

"Arioka Ana..?Is Arioka Daiki is your nii-chan..?" She nod.Uwaahhh...Daiki senpai already graduated from Yuuki Gakuin a year ago,he is nice..always help me when i has problem..But now,he is gone...we always hang together...i feel lonely by only Yama-chan on my side..but now i have Ai-chan..my imouto..But...What Yama-chan want to do with her..?She is my responsibility now...

"Yuto-kun...!!~Focus please!!~"Yabu-sensei shouts before throwing his marker pen to me.It almost hit my face before my body react and caught it by my hand..Uwaahhhh!!Dangerous!!~Yabu-sensei didn't notice it and keep continue teaching..Hikaru saw it and whispered "Nice catch.." In english with his thumb up..I just giggles with him..woah..it's happen again...

 

-Yuto's POV,END-

***

-Ai's POV-

 

I walked into my class..lots of people in here!!~My hand shaking again as i was nervous.."Ai-chan,come here.."Inoo-sensei called me.I slowly went nearer to him."Min'na,this is Koizumi Ai..she is new here..be nice..."

Someone raise his hand."Yes..?"Inoo-sensei ask to the person.He stand up and say "I know her.."He claim with a smile.He know me..?I didn't see him well as he was so far from where i was standing."Yoroshiku..Koizumi Ai desu.."I bowed.Girls in the class gave a sharp glare to me..Why..?

"Okay then,Ryosuke-kun,please teach her everything she needed to know..guide her too.."Inoo-sensei ordered.Ryosuke..?Dare ni..?Inoo-sensei asked me to sit beside him.I slowly went nearer to him until i see his face clearly."Yamada-kun..?"I exclaimed.He gave his charming smile to me..yup...he knows how to melt a girl...maybe Ana-chan is right..he is a playboy..

"Inoo-sensei has order me to guide you.."He puts him palm over his chin.Staring at me..Oh gosh...i wanna run when i saw all the girls turned their head to me,glaring sharply..

"Kowaii.."I muttered."Hmn..?"He ask and suddenly giggles when he notice the girls eyes.He slowly scan all the girls with his eyes..and all of them turn away from me..magic..?I held out reliefe breath.Maybe,they don't want their "Prince" get mad and dump them..

"Ai-chan..?"Yamada called.I turned and say "Un..?" He giggles and poked my cheeks."Kawaii.." He remind me of what Yuto done to me earlier.Yamada is trying to seduced me..?

"Yamada-kun..?" a voice suprise me.

"Ahh..?Haruhi-chan..?"Yamada stand up.The girl are so pretty..She glare at me and *Panggg!!*

SHE SLAPPED ME!!!!~~My eyes become teary."Yamete!"Yamada shouts.He cupped my left redden cheek with his hand.I almost cried."What happen..?"Inoo-sensei asked.I stand up and say "Nothing sensei..~But,may i go out for a while..i feel sick.."I raise my hand right hand up with my left hand cupped on my left-redden cheek.Inoo-sensei just nod,giving his permission to me.I quickly run out,leading my way to my room.

"Chot-chotto!!~"A person caught my arm.I turned and saw a cute boy."Chinen Yuri desu.."He say when i was going to open my mouth to ask him who is he.He pulled me toward a room.I smell medicine in here..school's clinic..?He push me on bed.Getting some ice and put it on my redden cheek."Cold!!!~"I shouts."Stay still.."He hold my wrist.Oh GOD!!~~Why almost everyone i met is a charming guy..?"I'm your classmate..and i saw what happen..."He claim.I didn't notice him...

"Chinen-kun,arigatou..."I smiled as my cheek doesn't hurt anymore.He just nod and smile.His teeth!!~Kawaiii!!~"It's my duty as a nurse in here..."He keeps the ice back to it place."Are you okay..?"A voice interupt.Ahh...Yamada-kun..*sigh*

"Do you hate me..?"Yamada ask.I just shook."Then,why do you sigh just now..?"he ask again."She is hurt Yama-chan.."Chinen spoke to him.Tapping Yamada's shoulder before get out from the room.Yamada sit beside me and say "Gomen...she is my ex...i don't know she gonna do that to you..."He lowered his head.I just shook again before saying "It's okay..and it's normal for a girl to be jealous.."

"You are right...she don't want to break with me.."He state while poking my cheeks.He loved to poked..???

 

-Ai's POV,END-

 

*Phone Ringing*

"Ahh..?I got a call,gomen.."Ai apologized and quickly run toward her dorm.Heading straight to her room.As she closed the door,she answered."Moshi-moshi..who is this..?"

"Hisashiburi Ai-chan..."the voice say happily.