Ai-chan's First Task

Kill Me Please!!

"A task started it all.."

 

 

 

Ai was nervous,Her name were called by her brother through the microphone.Her brother's voice echoing along the hallway.

"Ai-chan,please come to the my room.."say Kazuya,her beloved brother.

Ai slowly went through the hallway and walked straight to Kazuya's room.As she arrived infront the door,she knocked it for a few times.

"Come in.."Kazuya's voice order her to open the door.She just follow it.

"Nanda onii-sama...?"asked Ai.Her both hand were shaking.Kazuya notice it and went closer to his sister.He gave scaft and put it around Ai's neck and whispered "Why are you freezing..?"

"I was nervous.."replied Ai as she saw Koki was in the room too.Kazuya nod his head as he understand it.He went on the bed and take off the cloth wraping his arm."Do you see this..?"asked Kazuya.Ai nod her head as she saw long wound and was on Kazuya's arm,leg,stomach and his back body.

"Your brother were injured while completing his previous task...so,he want you to take over new task given to him.."say Koki while putting some medicine on Kazuya's wound.

"Will you take it fo me..?"ask Kazuya.

 

-Ai's POV-

 

I just receive my brother's task..and i need to complete it..well,it's my first...now..i'm nervous..what should i do..?Looks like Onii-sama was counting on me..Finally,it's my turn to do the job after a few training i have to do..Uhh...

"Ai-chan..?"He ask me as i was silent...

"Yes,i will.."i answered as he was hoping on me...

"You will be registered into Yuuki Gakuin tomorrow..packed your things tonight.."Koki ordered.I just nod and slowly walk out from onii-chan's room.I entered into my room and saw Hikaru-kun was sleeping on my bed.

"Oii..Hika-chan..wake up..."i push and pull his arm.He opened his eyes and blinked before looking at me with sleepy eyes.

"Uhh...nani..?"He ask as i sit behide him.I let out a long sigh.

"Doue..?"He ask again.

"I needed to packed my thing now.."i say slowly.Hikaru lowered his head."Mm..?"

"I....i got my first task...hunting vampire..."I gave a small smiled and went to my closet.I take out all my cloth out and folded it before arrange it into a suitcase.Hikaru just stare at what i was doing.I look at him and asked "What..?" He giggles before pointing to my bra on the floor.

"Iyaaa!!~!!~"I shout and throw some of my cloth on him.He just smiled and say "It just a joke.."

"Whatever...."i rolled my eyes away from him and keep packing all my things because i will stayed in hostel..It's my first experience staying in the hostel..

"Hahahaha..you ignore me now huh..?Jya..i want to sleep now..oyasumi nasai.."He say smilingly to me before heading out.I follow his step by my eyes until he was lost from my sight."Oyasumi.."I replied in lower tone.

"Uwaahhh!~"I let out a long sigh again.Tomorrow is the day...

 

-Ai's POV,END-

 

 

 

THE NEXT DAY:-

 

Ai walked into the Yuuki Gakuin while dragging her suitcase."Here we go..."She say slowly.She turned back and look toward a car.Kazuya and Koki just stare at her in the car,waiting for Ai to went deeper into the school.Ai was nervous.Again,her hand were shaking.She walked through the hallway and run in the hallway,looking for the Headmaster's office.She was a bit weird when she realise the hallway was empty.

"Doko ni..?"She muttered.

She stepped a few step back and suddenly "Buff!!" She bump into someone."Ehh..?"She didn't feel any hurt of falling down.When she open her eyes,she notice the person she bumped into caught her in mid-air.

Ai was a bit nervous as the person was a good-looking guy.

"Daijoubu ka..?"asked the person to her.

 

-Ai's POV-

 

I've just arrived here and i meet this charming guy..I accidentally bumped into him.."Daijoubu ka..?"The person asked me with a smile.

"A-..ah!!Hai!!~"I shout and get out from his arm hugging my waist.Okay,what's next..?..Oh yes!!Tell him your name!!

"Yoroshiku,Koizumi Ai desu.." i introduced myself and bow to him."Hai...yoroshiku,Yamada Ryosuke dea.."He introduced himself to me and bow.

"Yamada Ryosuke..?"i whispered."Yes.."he answered.He heard that..?Weird...I just smiled to him..We was slient for a few minutes before he ask "Where is your class..?"

"Err..haven't decided yet..i guess.."i answered.

"Ouh..i see..but i hope we were in the same class.."He say smilingly and went away from me.I just nod and notice the time on my watch.Suddenly he say "The Headmaster's office is this way.." and pointed toward a door showing "Headmaster"s Office" sign.

"Yabai!!~"I run into the office.

"Yokoso to Yuuki Gakuin..Koizumi Ai-chan...I'm Headmaster Yuuki.."Headmaster Yuuki say happily when i walked into the office.I was stunned for a while when i realised something..Eto...how does Yamada know that i was looking for Headmasters office..??I never ask him..Does i..?

"Ai-chan..?"ask Headmaster Yuuki to me."Hai!!Yoroshiku onegaishimasu.."I bow with respect to him.

"You are nice like your Kazuya ne..?"He say smilingly."Ehh..?You know my brother..?"I asked.

"Of course!!He is my lover.."He answered with teasing eyes.

"Nani..?!!"I shout a bit.Suddenly he giggles and say "Joke!!~" I let out a relief breath..Damn it scare me!!~

"Kazuya is my friend.."He say as i was silent.I just nod,showing that i understand and asked "Umm..may i know..where my class is..?"

"Oh yes!!I am sorry for talking so long.."He say and went to the books rack and looking for something,maybe..a file...?"You'll be in this class.."He shows the file to me.A map..?He pointed to a small box on the map.It shows Roses sign on the box."Bara..?"

"Yea,you were put in the class by you own brother.."Headmaster Yuuki say and pat my head lovingly.

"Hai...wakarimasu.."I say smilingly and went outside the office,looking for my class because Headmaster Yuuki was a bit busy..Again,the hallway was empty..I walkes slowly and look for Roses sign.

Finally,after 10 minutes..i found it!!I step in and saw no one were in the class except one person...i only saw the back of the boy..he turned toward me with a smile and say "Yokoso Ai-chan..." I was shocked..

"Omae....."

 

-Ai's POV,END-

 

 

 

Notes From Writer:-

Ne..ne...guess who..?Who does Ai meet..?XP

Ahh..sou ne...i include new character..Fujigaya Taisuke as Headmaster Yuuki...Hehehe..

Headmaster Yuuki

Yosh!!!Please comment!!~XP