Tomorrow..

Kill Me Please!!

"Ahh..Koki-san...we haven't met just two days but you already say that..?"Ai slowly went on bed,taking her shoes off,with phone stuck to her shoulder and her left cheek.

"Ehh..?Souka..?Hahaha..gomen..i thought these two day like two month.."Koki joked.

"Haha..that's funny..how about onii-chan..?Is he alright..?Does he eat properly..?"Ai ask worriedly.

"Kazu is fine,yes,he eat properly..and his wound begin curing itself.."replied Koki.

"Souka..?Yokatta ne..anoo,where is he..?"

"He asleep after take his medicine...how about you first class..?"

"Send my regard to him if he awake..my first class..?Fine..although i get slapped by someone.."

"Get slapped..?!!"

"Daijoubu,i'm fine..she is just jealous when her ex boyfriend being close to me.."

"Ahh..I see..so you have boyfriend now..?"say Koki,smirking.

"Are you smirking just now..?You are wrong..he is my new friend.."

"How do you know..?Are you stalking over me..?"

"How come i stalking you if i'm in school now..?"Ai giggles.

"Yeah...it does have it's own point.."

"So,what is the main reason you called me..?"

"Ahh!!I almost forgot,yokatta you remind me..actually-"

 

"Ai-chan..?Are you okay..?!!"Ana suddenly burst into the room,gasping for air.

"Ana-chan.."Ai quickly hide the phone and turn off the line..

"She hang the phone..?Ahh..whatever..i'll just went there and tell her then.."Koki muttered.

"What do mean i'm okay..?Of course i am.."

"I receive rumors that you get slapped by Yamada's ex-girlfriend..!"Ana closed the door slowly before went sitting beside Ai.

"That's not a rumor.."

"So it's real..?!!"Ana shout.Ai just nod as answer.

"Why does she do that..?"

"Jealous of course..just like you say..Yamada is so popular..when he talk to me,the female student would stare like they wanna eat or kill me.."

Ai muttered while getting her necktie off her.

"I see..it must be hard ne..."

"Un..."

"So..who are you talking on the phone just now..?"Ana takes the phone from Ai's hand.

"Nobody.."

"Ahh..you put password..i can't see the log..."

"Hoho..gomen..it's secret.."Ai stuck out her tongue.

"Meanie..ne..what would you do next..?Just stay in this room..?"

"No..i'll get back to class..don't worry.."

"Be careful...and stay away from Yamada!!"Ana state and get up,leading her step out from the room.

Ai just nod,staring until Ana closed the door silently.

Ai lay on bed,staring at the ceiling blankly.She yawn and slowly close her eyes..

 

***

Ai has been pulled into darkness.She only saw nothing but darkness around her.

"Ai-chan!!" A voice shout her name.She turned,but she only saw darkness.

"Dare..?"Her voice echoing."Run!!"The voice ordered her."Wh-Where..?"

"Run!!"

"But,where..?"

"Just run wherever you can!!"

"Why..?"

"You'll be killed!!"

"By who..?"

"Me!!"

 

***

"Aaaaahh!!!"Ai shout out loud.Herself sweating heavily.

"What was that..?A nightmare..?"She swept the sweat away.Thinking.

"Being killed..?"

She stand up,reaching for a towel and went into the bathroom,washing her face.

"Onii-chan haven't tell me about the target yet..who might them be...?I can't get myself killed..."She sigh heavily and fixed her outfit before leading out to class.

"It's just a dream..i didn't see the face yet.."She muttered when she entered the class.

Mr Keito was teaching English subject now.He look over Ai and smiled happily.Ai bow and quickly run to her seat,beside Yamada.

"Gomen ne..where were you anyway..?"Yamada asked smilingly.

"Nowhere.."

"Tell me please.."Yamada beg,his eyes get red in a sudden and back to normal.

"I went to my room.."Ai answered.

"I see..i thought you meet Yuto-kun..what do you do in the room..?"

"Talking with Koki-san about my brother,having a chat with Ana about me getting slapped by your ex..and then i went to sleep.."Ai tell him everything.

She get hypnotized by Yamada.Yamada just smirk and ask "Tomorrow is Dark Night day..would you be my date..?"

"Yes i do."

"Good..meet you then.."

"Hai..Yamada-sama.."Ai nod with respect.Yamada quickly run out from the class as he fell something grew out from his teeth.

"Be patient..."He muttered.The class already over fo the day as the bell rang.

Ai slowly get her things and make her way out.Chinen just stare at the new girl.

"She looked like a doll...she might be Yamada's new pet.."Chinen muttered.

 

***

"Ai-chan!!~~~" someone hug her from the back.Suddenly she was like waking up from a dream.Her eyes goes red and back to normal.

"What just happen..?I just agree with what Yamada told me to do..?"Ai muttered.

"What was that..?"The person asked.

"Onii-sama..?"

"Hehehe..doua no..?"

"Nothing really..nee..does tomorrow is Dark Night day..?"Ai ask with Yuto still hugging her back.

"Un..why..?"Yuto replied.

"Would you be my date..?"Ai ask smilingly.Yuto blushed.

"Wha..?I'm your onii-chan deshou..?Not your boyfriend...anyway..i rarely went to party like that.."

"Souka..Yamada asked me to be his date tomorrow..i,myself don't remember why i agree with what he want..."

Ai scratch her head several times.

Yuto being silent.

"Onii...chan..?"Ai asked.

"Can i accompany you to the party..?"Yuto ask in a sudden.

"You say you rarely went to party like that..does it okay with you..?"

"Un.."

"But why in a sudden..?"

"Betsuni..."Yuto say smilingly.His eyes suddenly catch Ai's bare neck,expose to him.He gulped and feel something grew from his teeth.

 

Desired for blood...

 

"Yo!!~" a voice shocking both of them.

"Hika-chan!!~~"Ana shout.Gasping for air because she tried to chase over Hikaru.

"Hika-chan,what have you done to Ana..?"Ai asked,Yuto slowly let go Ai from his arm.

"Yeah..poor her.."Yuto say smilingly as he feel himself calm.Hikaru suddenly whacked Yuto's head hard."Hoho!!"

"Ehh..?Both of you already know each other..?"Ai ask while getting Ana to wake up.

"Yeah...because he is in the same class as mine.."Yuto answered while rubbing his head.

"I see..."

"I thought these time you are silent kind of person.."Ana muttered.

"Souka..?But you know the real me ne..?"Yuto say smilingly.Ana nod.

"Ahh!!Ai-chan tomorrow is-"

"Dark Night day.."Ai,Yuto and Hikaru say in the same time.

"Hika-chan also know about it..?How could you didn't tell me..?"Ai pouted.

"Gomen,i know it just today because Koki-san told me..."Hika replied.

"Who is Koki-san..?"Ana and Yuto asked in the same time.

"He is my uncle.."Hikaru answered."Cough..cough.."Ai cough.

"I mean..our uncle..."Hikaru fix the word awkwardly.

"So,have you done with the dress yet..?"Ai asked smilingly while hugging Ana's arm.

"Not yet...well..you need to borrow my dress for tomorrow night then..."Ana giggles.

"Hmm..?Okay then..meet you guys tomorrow.."say Ai,dragging Ana with her.Yuto just stare at Ai until she was lost from his sight.

"Oii...do you fall for her..?"Hikaru waves in front Yuto's face.

"Uhh...I think so...maybe...?"Yuto confess.

"Then tell her bro!!You wanna know something..?"

"What..?"

"She is my best friend since we are 4..we live in the same house.."

"We usually climb over big trees,catching butterflies,grasshopper,fish at the river,she is fun,energetic.."

"But then,she changes a bit after she need to do something she was trained for..a task for her.."

"A task..?"

"I can't tell you more..but she look more happier after knowing you..."say Hikaru,tapping Yuto's shoulder before leaving him.

 

***

 

"Happier after knowing me..?"Yuto blushed.

"Yuto.."

"Wha-Yama-chan!!What are you going to do to her..?!"Yuto shout,harshly grabbing Yamada's necktie.Yamada just smirk.

"Non of your business.."Yamada's eyes goes red and back to normal.

"Non of my bus-..ah!Chigau!!"Yuto shook a few times.

"You can't hypnotized me!!"

"Ahh...i thought i can..listen to me..i'll take her tomorrow as my date.."

"You are wrong..she ask me to be her date..ME.."Yuto smirk back,giving a sharp glare at Yamada.

"What the..it's impossible..!!I already-"Yamada's eyes goes widen.

"You hypnotized her!!"

"Even though you are stronger than me,i think i still have my own power to get her back to normal.."Yuto's eyes goes red.

Yamada just smirk before he hold Yuto's hand who was grabbing his necktie hard,twisting it.

"Aaahh!!"Yuto shout of pain and quickly let go his hand.

"However,i'm stronger than you..she is my target..and remember,Yuya-kun told you to be my guardian.."

"But i have right to live!!"

"Yes you have,as a vampire!!You are not human anymore!!!"

"What do you mean..?"Yuto begin crying.

"As a vampire,you need to drank blood,human blood..not animal blood..!!"

"I can't...isk..isk..i don't want this feeling..desire toward blood..i hate it!!!"Yuto sobbed.He wipe his manly tears away.

"I know you hate it,but you still need it..just like me,i hate it at first,but that is the source of our body to be stronger.."

"We are cursed deshou..?Cursed vampire.."Yuto ask,still,with tears.

"Yes,and we still haven't find anything to broke the curse yet.."Yamada sigh while tapping Yuto's shoulder.

"We died a month ago..and suddenly back to life after we struggles to death.."

"Don't remind me about that...it's hurt the most.."Yamada begin crying.

"Does that means..if we broke the curse,we'll be back to dead..?"Yuto asked but Yamada just shook."I don't know..."

"So we need to feel our life first...!!Before we back to death,we need to fulfill our dreams!!That's why i have to drank blood even i don't want it in my body!!~"Yamada shout.

"But why Ai-chan. this time.?"

"Yuto-kun,Yamada-sama..."a voice caught their attention.

"Omae ka...why do you come here in a sudden..?"Yamada ask.Raising his eyebrows.

***************************************To Be continued...