Test

Kill Me Please!!

 

"What..?!!"

"Like i said,he is the vampire.."

"Are you sure..?"

"Well,not really,i'm just guessing from his weird action toward you.."

"Okay,if you say so,let's test him.."

"Ai,can we test him next time..?" I need to go back and meet Koki-san.."

"Why..?"

"I want to ask him more about our target,about the curse..or anything that could kill them.." Hikaru muttered,he hugs Ai and unlocked the door before heading out.Ai nods,thinking about what she should do.

"But...it's Yuto onii-chan...doue..?"Ai murmured while leaning on the wall.

 

"They got cursed by the black roses.."

 

"Cursed.."Ai murmured again and head out from the room.As she walk out,she saw Yuto was smiling at her.Yuto pat her head gently and caresses her hair.

"If he is a vampire,he will react to blood right..?" Ai thought in her head.She glance over her wrist watch and notice their class almost started.

"Ahh!!Classes!!~"Ai shouts and smiled at Yuto.She runs to her room without saying goodbye to him as usual,causing Yuto to be puzzled for a while.

"Hika is busy,so i will test him by myself.."Ai mumbles and she arrived in front her dorm,twisting the door knob and walks in.

"Ohh..?Ai,ohayou.." Ana said smilingly as she saw Ai at the door.Ana was tying her necktie in front the mirror,smiling happily at her.

"Ohayou..." Ai greet her back,walking straight to her closet and take out her uniform.

"You are so early today..where do you go..?Jogging..?"Ana asked while glancing over Ai who was undoing her t-shirt.

"Nope,i went to my onii-chan's room.."

"Oh..about last night..?He faint in a sudden ne..."

"Un.." Ai muttered while wearing her school uniform.

"Is he alright..?"

"Yeah,he looks very fine to me.."

"Maybe he got fever.." Ana mumble while sitting on her bed,wearing her shoes.Ai raise her head up 'Maybe that's the reason why he faint..' she thought in her mind.

"Jaa..gotta go.."Ana stood up,waving goodbye and grins happily before she walks out.Ai nods,getting her uniform's jacket on.

"But i still need to test him.." Ai murmured softly while glancing on her wrist,watching the obvious vein of hers.

 

******************************************

 

"Ohayou,Ana-chan..where is Hikaru..?" Yuto asked as Ana was alone.Ana shrugs,since last night,Hikaru suddenly disappear on the same time Yuto faint,and they didn't even met that morning.A few minutes in silent,they notice Inoo-sensei who walks in to teach them for that day.

 

 

Meanwhile,Yamada ,who usually crowded with girls,was sitting alone at the corner of their class.He put his charm to all the female student to stay away from him,except Ai.But Ai didn't talk to much with him ,she is actually wondering what should she do to prove that Yuto is the vampire.

 

As the bell rang,all the student were excuse to their dorm for that evening.

"Gaahh!!!~~tired.."Ana mumbled.Ai says that she has something to do and can't come to have a nice hot coffee with her at the school cafe,causing Ana to sigh heavily.

"I wondered where Hikaru has been..."

 

*************************

 

"Onii-chan!!~"Ai shout while waving her hand smilingly as she walks in.Yuto was sketching something on his bed ,shocked with Ai's sudden shout.

"Ai-chan...what's wrong..?" Yuto asked while closing his sketch book and put it on his bed before he stood up.

"Nothing,just wondering if you alright..are you having a fever..?"

"Yes,and i'm feeling a bit dizzy.."

"So he did got fever.." Ai murmured while tapping her index finger on her chin,pretending she was thinking something.Yuto walks toward her,holding her shoulder before pulling her into an embrace.

"I'm glad that you alright.." Yuto whispered into Ai's ears softly.She was shivering when she feel those warm breath on her neck.Yuto saw those burning veins on Ai's neck through his vampire's eyes,feeling his fangs throbbing.Yuto quickly pulled back,smiling at Ai and turn on his back,trying to forget his desire.

He is not hungry,but it's just a vampire instinct.Like Yamada told him before,he can prevent those bloodlust at least for a week.

Ai blushed and laugh awkwardly,before searching for something as she walks into Yuto's small kitchen.

"Yay!!Apples..~~" Ai muttered smilingly as she open Yuto's small fridge.She took one and peal the skin using a small knife,which is also belong to Yuto's small kitchen.As she was pealing,she accidentally let the knife fell and it's tore her left wrist when she was trying to catch it.She didn't plan that,but it's just happen.

"Ite!!" Ai shouts.

"What's wrong..?"Yuto asked as he sense the blood's scent.

"I'm bleeding.."Ai pouts while showing her bleeding wrist to him.She is expecting Yuto to attack her at that moment but..

 

"Eeehh..?!!~" Ai yelped as Yuto carries her in bridal style before running out from the room.Yuto was running fast while holding Ai in his embrace.Within few minutes,they finally arrive in front the school's clinic.

Both of them were shocked as the door knob twist by itself,revealing someone who was going to walk out.

"Chinen-kun.."Ai muttered as she saw the male nurse.

"..." Chinen murmured something as he saw Ai's bleeding wrist,ordering Yuto to bring her in by opening the door wider.

Yuto put Ai down gently,sitting on the bed.Chinen quickly took some cotton and wipe the blood,causing her to whimper a bit while tugging Yuto's sleeve.

"Bear with it for a while.." Chinen muttered while bandaging her wrist..Ai nods,bitting her lower lips to muffled her voice.Yuto saw those expression and quickly hugs her,trying to calm her down.Ai hugs him back,burying her head on his neck.

Chinen ignores and keep wrapping the white cotton cloth."Done.."Chinen muttered as he stood up.

"The wound is quite long and deep.." He added.Ai and Yuto pulls back and stood up.

"How do you get it..?"Chinen asked while keeping the emergency kit.

"The knife fell when i was pealing an apple,and tore my wrist when i was trying to catch it.." Ai answered.

"Be careful next time..."

Ai nods and walks out from the room with Yuto.Chinen follows next,locking the room and walks through separate ways.

"Chinen-kun!!~Arigatou!!~" Ai shouts while waving at him.Chinen didn't turn back,but raise right his hand and waves.

"So,you need a rest.."Yuto muttered while ruffling Ai's bangs.

"Hey...i'm not dying..it's just a little blood loss.."

"So,what do you want to do next..?"

"Sleep..?"

"Hey,sleep and rest is the same thing.. =3=" Yuto muttered while pouting.

"I'm just joking..i'm tired because of those homework that Yabu-sensei gave me.."Ai sighed and kissed Yuto's cheeks playfully before running away.Yuto chuckles and touch his chest,his heart pounding.
Ai smiled widely while running and murmured "He is not the vampire..yokatta..."

 

Meanwhile,there were someone who was there since the beginning,staring over Yuto who was grinning alone.

His eyes burned in anger as Yuto touch his own cheeks and blushed,those kisses.The person quickly went away.The only way to cool himself is.....

 

"Yamada-kun,konichiwa.." A girl greet him smilingly.

"You are the most beautiful girl that i ever seen..." Yamada muttered while caresses her hair.She was blushing madly as Yamada kissed her eyes.

"Ya-Yamada-kun...please stop..." Her words trembling as Yamada slammed her on the wall,kissing her neck.Yamada smirks,undoing the girl's necktie.

"S-Stop..." She murmured,panting heavily as she feels those red plumpy lips touch her tender flesh.Yamada begin those veins he saw on the girl's neck before bitting harshly.

"A-ah..Y-Yama-da..it's h-hurt..." The girl plead as she feels something sharp penetrate her flesh,the pain is too much.She even heard those gulping sound,but she was feeling too tired to push the brunette away.Finally she faint because of the blood loss.Yamada withdraw his fangs and smirks.

He erased the girl's memories and heal the wounds on the neck before putting her on the floor,just like his previous victim.Yamada feels someone's presence and turn his gaze to the person.

"Yamada-sama.."

"What do you want,Yuya..?"

"Please don't feed in the school area.."

"I'm just cooling myself.."

"But you shouldn't..."

"..... "

"The vampire hunter might kill you..."

"I will kill them first.."

"Please don't do those stupid things..."

"Fine..just...leave me alone.."

Yuya bows and slowly left the place.

"Does Yuto drink Ai's blood..?" Yamada murmured while walking toward his room.He remember seeing Yuto carries Ai to the school clinic with her bleeding wrist.'Did he do that..?'

"And those kisses..."

"Ai,how could you....."Yamada muttered while closing the door,sliding himself down.He bend himself and pulls his leg toward his chest,crying silently.

 

TBC.......