Feel Better.

Speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLT_i-qN-Kc

~

You were finally discharged from the hospital.

Ever since SungYeol left, you had grown silent and pale.

SungGyu exchanged worried glances with L as they dropped you off at SungYeol's house.

You turned around,"Gomawo oppas."

You bowed slightly and walked in through the door.

"Do you think she'll be okay?" SungGyu questioned.

"Doubt it." L answered softly.

You closed the door and leaned against it.

*Was this house always this empty?*

With a heavy heart, you walked up to your room.

You paused at SungYeol's door and gently opened the door.

He had barely taken anything, everything was just the way it always been.

You went through his walk in closet and found a t-shirt of SungYeol's.

You breathed in the scent of SungYeol through the shirt and changed into it.

Having no appetite, you blankly walked around the house, hurting at the memories that floated around the house.

You sank to the floor and let out a strangled cry.

Weakly hitting the floor, you sobbed, knees drawn to your chest.

Each day you grew paler and skinnier from lack of food, you didn't visit Inspirit in fear that you would breakdown again.

~

"I miss ________ noona." SungJong sighed.

"We can't force her here...it hurts too much for her." Hoya glumly said.

"I wonder if she's eating well..." DongWoo mumbled.

L abruptly stood up, "I'll be back."

He drove to SungYeol's house and knocked on the door.

You got up and opened the door, your eyes widened in surprise.

L frowned at your sickly self, "Yah. Have you been starving yourself?"

You opened your mouth to protest but L silenced you, "No matter. I'm hungry, let's eat."

You picked at your food, L stared at you.

"You know...I'm pretty sure SungYeol's fine, wherever he is. He knows about these things...more than anyone." L cautiously revealed.

You stared at him.

"That's how we met, SungYeol was originally part of MBLAQ. But he left...because MBLAQ drugged, sold and killed people for fun." L explained.

You patiently waited for him to continue.

"SungYeol was supposed to kill my family...me...but he didn't. I repaid the favor by getting him out of MBLAQ and helping him join Infinite. That's why SungYeol handles the meetings and deals. He knows better than anyone."

Your eyes glistened.

"Don't be too sad. SungYeol WILL come back. He will." L said, trying to convince himself.

You nodded, biting your lip.

"Yah babo. Do you think SungYeol would be happy if he saw you like this? If you want to scream and cry, scream. Eat! I thought girls ate when they were sad! Do you want ice cream?" L exclaimed, spazzing.

You slowly shook your head.

He awkwardly rubbed the back of his head.

"But thank you."

He looked up and blinked.

"You seem to always make me feel better." You smiled a little bit.

"Then I know one way to make you feel EVEN better." L smirked, calling Infinite.

You blinked at him, confused.

"YAH EAT!" He scolded.

You jumped but ate a little bit of your food.

L smiled, *Lee SungYeol you better hurry and come back.*