Birthday Date.

Speak.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PnTedBYhA0s

~

SungYeol held his hand out and you took it gently.

Swinging hands, the two of you left his home.

'No car?'

He smiled, "Not today."

You tilted your head curiously and saw your bicycle had a cushion on the back.

SungYeol got on the front and said,"Hold on tight."

You did as told and wrapped your arms around his waist, resting your head on his back and feeling the sun shine.

The two of you went shopping, ate yummy foods and played around.

You stopped to admire some flowers outside a store.

tumblr_m5qloaWewA1r9vnvxo1_500.png

SungYeol took out his phone and snapped a picture of you, at that moment you looked up.

SungYeol's cheeks flared, *Caught.*

You beamed and took his phone, you mouthed, 'You can't just take pictures of me.'

You held it up for a selca.

You clicked on the button and took many pictures with SungYeol.

Still, while you weren't looking, he changed the picture of you as his wallpaper, *My baby.*

He bought one flower and put it in your hair, "There you go, pretty baby~"

You blushed and looked down.

He held his hand out and gently pulled you along, *I still haven't picked out a birthday present for her.*

SungYeol looked around and saw couple rings on display.

He tugged you into the jewelry store and kept you occupied, "Here, pick the ring style that you like."

You gave him a confused look but shrugged and looked at the rings.

Looking through the bracelet counter, he saw a charm bracelet he liked.

The worker explained, "There's only three of these in the world, a black one, white one and the pink one you see here."

"I'll take that, can you gift wrap it please?" SungYeol asked, taking out his credit card.

He saw you intently focused on picking out a ring.

He chuckled at your concentrating form and wrapped his arms around you,"Find something you like?"

You pouted and wrote, 'They're too girly for you.'

"Because you're looking at the girl section babe." SungYeol chortled.

Your eyes widened and your face flamed.

He pinched your cheek, "Aigoo so cute."

You crossed your arms in stubborness.

"It's okay, we can find the perfect one next time." SungYeol smiled as the two of you left the store.

You hopped on the bicycle again as SungYeol rode home.

He changed and said, "Go wash up, I'll make you a yummy dinner."

You gave him a skeptical look.

"WHAT? I can cook too!" SungYeol pouted.

You pecked his cheek and went up the stairs, he panicked, *I have no idea how to cook whatsoever.*

He called SungGyu who laughed at him and hung up, WooHyun told him to make ramen, DongWoo said to order takeout, Hoya didn't pick up, L had no idea neither did SungJong.

He quickly looked up the simplest thing he could make and found that it was instant curry.

"Oh hey, I can do that!" SungYeol beamed getting the pot out.

You came down, feeling refreshed and clean when you smelled something burning and SungYeol wailing.

You hurried down the steps and the fan to clear the smoke, turned off the stove and gave SungYeol the look.

"....In my defense, they shouldn't put instant curry on the 'easiest thing to make' list."

You let out a silent sigh and opened the phone book, pointing at the chinese food store.

SungYeol sheepishly smiled when the food came.

You broke your chopsticks and mixed the black bean noodles.

"Haha.." SungYeol awkwardly laughed.

You blinked at him and looked away.

"Here." SungYeol handed you a white gift bag.

You tilted your head in confusion.

"Your birthday present."

'But I thought today was my present..'

"No, of course not." SungYeol shook his head and looked down, eating his food.

You opened it to see the bracelet, *Aw. I love it.*

You clasped it on and leaned over, kissing his cheek, his ears turning red.

'Thank you oppa.'

"No prob-"

"_________-AH!" 6 voices called.

You and SungYeol curiously blinked at each other.